Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Black Panthers offer bounty for gunman in Trayvon Martin's death

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Simple, but sad. The victims were white and gay (iirc) and the killer is black. Since in this administration's own words: Blacks can't be racists against whites, there is no race card to play here. However, had the killer been white, at the very least, they would have pulled out the "hate crime" card since the vics were gay.

Again, I'm sorry Treyvon is dead, but I am incensed at the media and political spin involved with this shit. It has been there for years, no doubt, but it's blatant and unapologetic now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

FBD (03-30-2012)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    If I had a son...he might look like Zimmerman

I mean wtf does Obama think he's doing? That doesn't help in the least....other than to get him more black votes

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    We don't know that Zimmerman "engaged" the kid. From some of the kids history I think it"s likely the kid turned around and confronted Zimmerman. If the kid would have kept walking he'd still be alive and if when confronted he would have calmly explained where he was going he would still be alive. Instead his first reaction is to get aggressive and start swinging.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    There's the rub, none of know what exactly went down that night. Everything is just speculation. Let the cops and prosecutors do their job, I say.

Still, though this happened late Feb, and apparently when it first happened, the parents found out by local news that their son was dead, I find the timing of all the furor to be very coincidental with the Supreme Courts review of Obama/Pelosi care.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Damn I'm getting tired of these false double posts.
    F-ing 2xposts!
    just delete them?

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    If I had a son...he might look like Zimmerman

I mean wtf does Obama think he's doing? That doesn't help in the least....other than to get him more black votes
    More? You mean the one black guy who accidentally pushed the wrong button?
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    seriously? I think that more than one black person in the states voted for him

*we were harboring a black guy up here and we sent his vote in by proxy*

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    There's the rub, none of know what exactly went down that night. Everything is just speculation. Let the cops and prosecutors do their job, I say.

Still, though this happened late Feb, and apparently when it first happened, the parents found out by local news that their son was dead, I find the timing of all the furor to be very coincidental with the Supreme Courts review of Obama/Pelosi care.
    the parents found out by the news??? which, his dad or his mom, I was under the impression they didnt live together, he was visiting his dad while under school suspension, that's why he was in the neighborhood. somebody had to be informed by the authorities, even if it was his dad then the obligation was fulfilled, they didnt need to tell his mom at that point.

and of course the liberal fuckwards scour the new for things to dredge up whenever Obama screws up or is about to be humiliated.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlancinator View Post
    Please explain to me what part of "ZIMMERMAN ISN'T A COP" that is so hard for you to grasp? (see, I can use the eye roll smiley too)

He called to report someone suspicious....he wasn't in any physical danger at that point. He was told by the 9-1-1 operator to NOT engage the suspect. He was the moron that decided to ignore the advice of the operator AND to go out there armed. Everything he did after he was told not to engage the suspect is his fault, end of. He's the one that decided to go out and play Dirty Harry.

At the very least Zimmerman is guilty of involuntary manslaughter, at worst, 2nd degree murder.
    Common sense or good judgement and the law are not the same thing. Often they contradict each other in today's world.

Following and engaging Trayvon was not a smart idea, however, it was within the boundaries of the law as long as there was no physical contact. Intimidation is somewhat fuzzier and would probably be a better arguing point though it is impossible to prove now.

Going back to a comment in a previous post..
    Ultimately it wouldn't matter what a judge said as any trial would be conducted with a jury.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
    "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Brace yourselves.. watch the other hand because this is getting blown out of proportion for a reason.
    Fuck you Biden
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard Cranium For This Useful Post:

FBD (03-31-2012)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Biden: Trayvon case could spur Fla. gun law debate

Fuck you, Biden. That's worth repeating. What, fast & furious not going as intended, now we need to look for other ways to get rid of the second amendment?