Thread: woohoo! I won an intellectual argument!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

OMG woohoo! I won an intellectual argument!

Two of my more intellectual friends were having a discussion last night about what they thought man's greatest invention/creation was, neither could agree on either’s suggestions, ranging from –

the internal combustion engine,
    Rocket power
    Medicine
    Technology etc etc . . . . . .

That was until i chirped in with my opinion . . . . . . which neither could give me a good enough reason that i was wrong . . . .

My answer . . . . . . . The Bikini!!!

My reasons – no other item of (socially accepted) clothing lets you see more of a woman, they continue to get smaller and smaller, women regularly walk around in bikini tops or just the bikini like normal clothing (in warm weather at least), they wear it like underwear yet won’t walk around in just a bra and undies.

Both were pretty stumped to top that one, as whatever answer they threw at me i could always fire back, ‘good point, but (whatever their answer was) won’t let you see women practically naked!’

Victorious in the argument I then went on to kick both their asses on the XBOX

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Bwahahahahaha....nice!