vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts

Discussion 6 Sexy things that aren't?

From MSN

Fishnet Stockings

You might be thinking, "Now, wait a second, Jake, this sounds like nothing more than one man's personal preference." To that I offer you exhibit A, my friend James*: "When a woman wears fishnets, it's like she's banging you over the head with 'notice my legs,'" he says. "Believe me, a short skirt works just fine." Unless you are both French and a maid, no holey tights, please.

A Pucker Like Gwen Stefani's

Technically, superbright red lipstick is sexy, but it also seems to say, "Look but don't touch, or you'll mess up my paparazzi-ready makeup." While we're on the subject, when a woman compulsively reapplies lipstick or gloss of any shade after every bite and sentence, we're torn. Your lips look delicious, but kissing you means ingesting a product. And that's not what we had in mind for dessert.

"Screaming Orgasms," Jell-O Shots and Other Crazy Drinks

When my friend Mark's date ordered a Sex on the Beach and gave him a flirtatious look, he got uncomfortable. "Suddenly I was out with a vixen," he said. "If that's the drink you like, great, but it doesn't add to your appeal." Actually, the only order likely to impress a guy is a shot of whiskey, and that's because most of us aren't man enough to down one.

Ear Blowing

There's nothing sexier than an accidental female breath in your ear, but when one ex intentionally puffed into my left canal, I felt trapped in a Juicy Fruit-scented wind tunnel. (Also, it kind of hurt.) And throwing in a growl or moan? Doesn't help.

Not Wearing Any Underwear

With this one, circumstances count. It's sexy when it's just for us, and a thumbs-down when we find out you've spent the day that way. See, when you go commando, we think you're ready for action in two snaps. That's hot. But if you've been alfresco at work for hours, it means other dudes were mere snaps away. That's disturbing.

Face Spangles

I was at dinner with my last girlfriend, Claudia, admiring the candlelight reflecting off her olive skin, the warmth of her smile and … hold on, was that glitter on her eyes? In glitter's defense, it's not not sexy; maybe it's even in style right now. But it marks the point where makeup veers into arts 'n' crafts. No man dates a woman because she's an expert with cosmetics. He dates you for what's underneath all that.

Last edited by RBP; 04-10-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok - I can agree with most of these - however I have yet to find a man that does not find going without undies sexy (the woman anyways - I don't care if the guy is wearing or not).

Thanks to Goofy for my sig

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think it's sexy as hell when girls wear fishnets

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."