#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

WTF 911 caller describes killing mother, younger sister

CNHI News Service

ANNETTA SOUTH, Texas — A teenager in an upscale Fort Worth suburb told a 911 dispatcher he didn't want his mother or younger sister to "feel any pain" when he killed them last week, according to a tape of the call.

“I just thought it would be quick, you know,” said the caller identifying himself as Jake Evans, 17. “I didn’t want them to feel any pain. That’s why I used a gun, but it was like everything went wrong.”

The Parker County sheriff said Evans murdered his mother and younger sister, then called 911 about 12:30 a.m., Thursday. His voice calm, the caller described the slayings in detail to a dispatcher during 25 minutes before deputies arrived.

Evans was told to turn on a porch light and walk out of his house with raised hands, said Sheriff Larry Fowler. He was arrested without incident.

Deputies discovered the bodies of Jami Evans, 48, and Mallory Evans, 15, and a .22-caliber revolver on the kitchen table, Fowler said.

In a 911 tape, the caller identifying himself as Evans tells how he lured his sister from her room:

“See, my sister, I told my sister that my mom needed her. She was in her room, and she came out of her room, and I, uh, I, I shot her. She rolled down the stairs, and I shot her again. And then I went down, and I shot my mom about maybe three or four times."

Evans said he would never forget his sister's screams. He told her to hold still; he was going to make it go away. “But, finally she fell down and I shot her in the head, about probably three times,” he said.

Fowler said he isn't sure why Evans shot his mother and sister. There was no history or mental illness, drugs or alcohol, and the family seemed stable and well respected.

Evans told the dispatcher he wasn't angry with his mother or sister. "It just kind of happened," he said. 'I had been kind of planning on killing for a while now.”

Evans lived with his younger sister and parents in an upscale, gated neighborhood, where the family purchased a home in 2000. He told the dispatcher his father was in Washington, D.C. on business.

An older sister was away at college and was supposed to visit the following day. Evans said his grandparents and the oldest of his three sisters lived across the street.

The community west of Fort Worth was left reeling.

The Evanses recently began attending Holy Redeemer Catholic Parish, said Jan Hudler, who knew Jami Evans for seven years. “This was not a family this should have happened to,” said Hudler.

Jami Evans was a former elementary school teacher and assistant principal between 1989 and 2004, according to Dan Manning, superintendent of the Aledo Independent School District. She worked as a substitute teacher beginning in 2007.

Jake and Mallory Evans recently attended schools in the district, as well. Jake Evans was withdrawn from Aledo High School in January to home school, said Manning, adding that his sister also withdrew at some point.

“This is really difficult for a lot of the staff,” he said. “This is a family that has been here for a long time."

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    OMG, that one hit me

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    wtf'n'F

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I've heard the actual 911 call....it's very haunting...and heart wrenching.

Awesome sig by fricnjay!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    effin creepy....no history of anything and he knew he was going to kill them for awhile, without emotion

serial killer material