#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Project Tunisia children's magazine prints petrol bomb guide

BBC News

One of Tunisia's best-known children's magazines is to be prosecuted for printing an article about how to make petrol bombs, officials say.

The material was published in Qaws Quzah - Arabic for Rainbow - which is aimed at children between five and 15.

The Ministry for Women and Family Affairs said the article "encouraged violent and terrorist thoughts".

The publication carried a picture of a burning glass bottle to illustrate the history and uses of petrol bombs.

The piece appeared in the magazine's so-called Knowledge Corner.

"It is an improvised weapon that is often used in riots and acts of sabotage because it is easy to make and use," the article explained.

The ministry for family affairs said the magazine was endangering children's lives by encouraging the use petrol bombs "in acts of vandalism or terrorism".

The ministry said it would ask an investigating magistrate to open a case against the publishers and all those involved.

The recent revolution in Tunisia forced long-time President Ben Ali to stand down.

However, continuing frustration over corruption and lack of progress on the economy, as well as a resurgence of hardline Islamism, has seen pockets of violence in the country, where petrol bombs have been a weapon of choice.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I know someone famous along these lines...

Years back my buddy was dating a single Mom, I met her 16 yr old son. He was missing two fingers....apparently he read one of the first websites that showed how to make a pipe bomb

he failed...big story in our local paper

*I wasn't even on the internet back then