#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Travel TSA screener accused of intentionally slapping flier's testicles

By Elliott Freeman - The Digital Journal

A frequent flier is speaking out about an incident in which a TSA agent allegedly slapped his testicles as punishment for opting out of the naked body scanner at a Nevada airport.

Steven deForest was flying out of Las Vegas when the incident occurred.

"A bulky young TSA agent came over to pat me down," he told the Huffington Post. "He told me to turn around. He was using his command voice, barking orders. I told him that I wasn't comfortable turning away from my luggage, which had already been screened, and wanted to keep it in my sight."

According to deForest, the screener knelt down to begin the pat-down procedure before making a shocking move.

"As he raised his hands he was looking at me. Then he gave a quick flick and smacked me in one of my testicles," deForest said.

The episode left deForest in a state of "humiliation, rage, and frustration," according to the report.

DeForest believes the agent slapped his gentials as punishment for refusing to enter the backscatter x-ray machine. "I was deliberately assaulted by someone who knew that he could get away with it," he stated.

While the motives of the TSA screener cannot be confirmed, other agents have already admitted to performing invasive pat downs in order to force air travelers to choose the body scanners instead.

TSA screeners described this goal to The Atlantic reporter Jeffrey Goldberg in 2010, when the enhanced pat downs were being implemented for the first time:

I asked [the screener] if he was looking forward to conducting the full-on pat-downs. "Nobody's going to do it," he said, "once they find out what we're going to do."

In other words, people, when faced with a choice, will inevitably choose the [body scanner] over molestation? "That's what we're hoping for. We're trying to get everyone into the machine."

"The obvious goal of the TSA is to make the pat-down embarrassing enough for the average passenger that the vast majority of people will choose high-tech humiliation over the low-tech [testicle] check," Goldberg concluded. If deForest's disturbing testimony is accurate, then Goldberg might just be right.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    humilation?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    He should have winked at the guy and asked if he was allowed to get back in line for another round.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    He should have winked at the guy and asked if he was allowed to get back in line for another round.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    He should have kicked the TSA guy in the face and said that it was an involuntary knee-jerk reaction to the nutsack assault.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    He should have kicked the TSA guy in the face and said that it was an involuntary knee-jerk reaction to the nutsack assault.
    You are so violent as of late..

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Anyone taps my bag and I'll throw an elbow right in their face....

fo real muthafckers......