Thread: Race baiters oddly silent about Unions destroying blak man's hot dog cart and calling him n*ga

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts

Really? Race baiters oddly silent about Unions destroying blak man's hot dog cart and calling him n*ga

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/13/racist...jesse-jackson/

Racist union goons destroy Clint Tarver’s hot dog business; Where are Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson?

As Twitchy reported, hot dog vendor Clint Tarver’s business was destroyed by union goons, hurling vicious racial epithets, in Michigan. “There will be blood,” you see. Most of the media swept the union-perpetrated violence under the rug. Predictable.

But Twitter users are wondering, “where are the alleged civil rights leaders?” Or the president?

(tweets at link)

13 Dec 12

Pres @BarackObama when white union thugs yell #Nigger & #UncleTom while destroying a #black man's hot dog stand I expect you to speak.

Union thugs destroying a black man’s business doesn’t suit their false narratives and political agenda. It’s totally okay to be racist thugs, if you have that sweet, sweet union money.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    leave them blak people alone

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I aint leavin the blank folk alone that cry racism at every turn of that hat, except for when the racism is coming from one of their own leftist freaks and they all stay perfectly silent because they subscribe to leftist ideology, clearly telling everyone that your political views matter far more than your race, and being a committed leftist means that it is okay if you're racist and do racist things, just so long as you're a commie leftist progressive hypocrite. I'ma calling hypocrite assholes, right to their faces if they happen to be in my vicinity.

Especially if it was someone like sharpton, jackson, or Obama. If obama ever comes to town I'm taking out my bullhorn.
    Last edited by FBD; 12-13-2012 at 07:15 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (12-13-2012)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I aint leavin the blank folk alone that cry racism at every turn of that hat, except for when the racism is coming from one of their own leftist freaks and they all stay perfectly silent because they subscribe to leftist ideology, clearly telling everyone that your political views matter far more than your race, and being a committed leftist means that it is okay if you're racist and do racist things, just so long as you're a commie leftist progressive hypocrite. I'ma calling hypocrite assholes, right to their faces if they happen to be in my vicinity.

Especially if it was someone like sharpton, jackson, or Obama. If obama ever comes to town I'm taking out my bullhorn.
    And Jamie Foxx too.. Fuck that guy..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Acid Trip (12-13-2012), FBD (12-13-2012)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    And Jamie Foxx too.. Fuck that guy..
    Yup. Won't be seeing any more movies that he's in.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Why what did Jamie Foxx do...
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

wow...it was just a play on a misspelled word in the title

now we got leftists and bullhorns and frothing.....

FBD, will your bullhorn have a scope on it if the Prez comes to town?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Why what did Jamie Foxx do...
    He's a dick head..

http://nation.foxnews.com/jamie-foxx...l-white-people

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    wow...it was just a play on a misspelled word in the title

now we got leftists and bullhorns and frothing.....

FBD, will your bullhorn have a scope on it if the Prez comes to town?
    nope, it'll just have a volume knob and brand new D cells. much as I hate the motherfucker, I wouldnt kill him unless I happened to find myself in a deathmatch pit with him. or anyone else, really. hell I purposefully miss squirrels pulling the trigger, I just like to watch them freak out when they feel something whizz by their head at 1000fps

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt|FRONTPAGE|s

REAL charity...

Money pours in to replace hot dog vendor's equipment destroyed at Capitol

Lansing — Viral Internet video and photographs of right-to-work protesters tearing down a tent and trashing a Lansing hot dog vendor's catering equipment has sparked an online fundraising drive to help a man known by most as "the hot dog guy."

During Tuesday's mass demonstrations that attracted an estimated 10,000 to the Capitol lawn, protesters of the right-to-work law the Legislature was passing and voting on tore down a tent rented by the Michigan chapter of Americans for Prosperity. Witnesses and Internet videos show protesters, some wearing union clothes, using knives or box cutters to cut the tent's ropes.

Clint Tarver, owner of Clint's Hot Dog Cart, said he was trapped inside as the tent came down and damaged about $400 in catering equipment. Tarver's hot dog cart, which is usually parked outside Lansing City Hall along Capitol Avenue, was not on the Capitol grounds during the incident.

Images and video of the incident went viral on social media, prompting an aide to state Rep. Al Pscholka of Stevensville to start an online fundraising drive to help replace Tarver's damaged equipment. Lorilea Zabadal initially set a goal of $2,000, but by late Wednesday afternoon more than $15,000 had been donated through an account at www.gofundme.com after what happened to Tarver spread among state government employees and lobbyists who frequent his stand. Zabadal said Wednesday donations were coming in from across the country.

"I never expected it to get this big," she said.

Tarver, who had to crawl out of the collapsed tent on his knees, was overwhelmed Wednesday by the outpouring of support.

"I had no idea so many people cared about 'the hot dog guy,'" Tarver said.

Tarver, who is black, said the protesters called him an "Uncle Tom" and the n-word for working for Americans for Prosperity, a conservative group supporting the right-to-work law.

"I've been called worse than that," he said.

Nick Hawatmeh, 27, of Warren posted photos on Twitter and Facebook of Tarver picking up his broken cooking and catering equipment and said he witnessed the protesters hurling racial slurs at Tarver.

"I couldn't believe the things that were coming out of these peoples' mouths," said Hawatmeh, a Macomb County Republican activist and member of Americans for Prosperity.

In addition to Tarver's equipment being destroyed, numerous cell phones, tablets and laptop computers inside the tent were damaged or stolen, said Scott Hagerstrom, state director of Americans for Prosperity.

The white rental tent, valued at $10,000, was a total loss. AFP planned to file a report Wednesday with Lansing police about the vandalism, Hagerstrom said.

"The complete destruction of property surprised me," Hagerstrom said.

Even with emotions still stewing from Tuesday's passage of a right-to-work law, Republicans and Democrats rushed Wednesday to condemn the vandalism and taunting Tarver endured.

Senate Republicans have hired Tarver to cater their lunch Thursday, which could be the last day of the lame-duck legislative session.

"They want to show him some love," said Tarver's wife, Linda Lee Tarver, ethnic vice chair of the Michigan Republican Party.

State Sen. Joe Hune, R-Hamburg Township, offered to pay to replace the catering equipment himself, Tarver said.

Democratic Reps. Tim Greimel of Auburn Hills and Rep. Rudy Hobbs of Southfield, the incoming minority leader and minority floor leader, condemned the "violence."

"Everyone who works in and around the state Capitol knows Clint Tarver as 'the hot dog guy,' a man who is appreciated for his smiles and friendly greetings as much as he is for the food he serves," Greimel and Hobbs said in a joint statement.

Zabadal, a vegetarian, has never even tried Tarver's chili dogs, but occasionally buys pop from him and is always greeted by his friendly smile at the corner of Michigan and Capitol avenues.

"I couldn't believe that people would do that," she said. "He was just there to do a hard day's work."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Sounds like the Unions were pissed that another black person escaped the plantation (the Democrat party).

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    nope, it'll just have a volume knob and brand new D cells. much as I hate the motherfucker, I wouldnt kill him unless I happened to find myself in a deathmatch pit with him. or anyone else, really. hell I purposefully miss squirrels pulling the trigger, I just like to watch them freak out when they feel something whizz by their head at 1000fps
    I just don't want to be reading about you in some paper brother after an Obama visit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

FBD (12-13-2012)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    if the monster had but a single head, it might be a different story, but this hydra has at least a few hundred thousand.