Thread: JFK: Killed 10 days after UFO Info Request

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts

Interesting JFK: Killed 10 days after UFO Info Request

This is a story I had not heard before. 10 days before JFK was murdered he wrote a memo to the head of the CIA asking for all US government information related to UFOs. Between this and his executive order allowing us to print money of a sliver standard he obviously had a lot of people mad at him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ssination.html

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

The president’s interest in UFOs shortly before his death is likely to fuel conspiracy theories about his assassination, according to AOL News.

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.

In one of the secret documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, JFK writes to the director asking for the UFO files.

In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities.

The previously classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act to teacher William Lester as part of research for a new book about JFK.

He said that JFK’s interest in UFOs could have been fueled by concerns about relations with the former Soviet Union.

Unclassified: A second memo written by JFK on November 12 1963, 10 days before his assassination, which has been released by the CIA

‘One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology,’ Mr Lester told AOL News.

‘I think this is one of the reasons why he wanted to get his hands on this information and get it away from the jurisdiction of NASA so he could say to the Soviets, “Look, that's not us, we're not doing it, we're not being provocative. “.’

But conspiracy theorists said the documents add interest to a disputed file, nicknamed the ‘burned memo’, which a UFO investigator claims he received in the 1990s.

The document, which has scorch marks, is claimed to have been posted to UFO hunter Timothy Cooper in 1999 by an unknown CIA leak, but has never been verified.
    Disputed: In the 'burned memo' the CIA director allegedly wrote: 'Lancer [JFK] has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow'

In a note sent with the document, the apparent leaker said he worked for CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the memo from a fire when the agency was burning some of its most sensitive files.

The undated memo contains a reference to ‘Lancer’, which was JFK's Secret Service code name.

On the first page, the director of Central Intelligence wrote: ‘As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow.

‘Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group.’

The current owner of the ‘burned memo’, who bought it from Timothy Cooper in 2001 told AOL News that it shows that when JFK asked questions about UFOs that the CIA ‘bumped him off’.

UFO investigator Robert Wood said he has tested the paper it was printed on, the ink age, watermarks, font types and other markings.

He said: ‘I hired a forensics company to check the age of the ink and check several other things that you can date, using the same techniques you’d use in a court of law.’

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I knew it was aliens that killed him

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    UFO's aside...I've never believed the official story behind his death.

I still contend Oswald could not have made that shot (s) from the reported location and using the supposed rifle.
    The ballistics and angles of the 'magic bullet' just don't jive with the reported trajectories.

UFO's, pulling out of a war, political leanings and affiliations....there was more than one reason for certain people to execute that president.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I saw this on the history channel a while ago

I think it was only Oswald that shot him. The best thing I've heard on this was from this show and the guy said something like, "People especially Americans can't come to terms with the fact that such a popular powerful man like JFK was killed by a nobody like Lee Harvey Oswald. If you put these two men on a scale it's greatly in favor in JFK. So how do we even it out? We pile on a bunch of other shooters and conspiracy theories until the two sides seem to even out."

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob034 View Post
    I saw this on the history channel a while ago

I think it was only Oswald that shot him. The best thing I've heard on this was from this show and the guy said something like, "People especially Americans can't come to terms with the fact that such a popular powerful man like JFK was killed by a nobody like Lee Harvey Oswald. If you put these two men on a scale it's greatly in favor in JFK. So how do we even it out? We pile on a bunch of other shooters and conspiracy theories until the two sides seem to even out."
    I understand that sentiment but that's not why the shooting makes no sense, I'm not caring too much about the trigger man's station in life....

Oswald was in an elevated position shooting slightly to his left at a car moving away from him below.As Stone's movie so aptly rams down our throats....the shot that killed him (removed a large part of his head) threw Kennedy's head backwards and to the left.Even the coroner questioned the direction of the purported shots.He stated on record before the Warren commission removed his statement, that entry hole would be small in the back of the head and the exit hole would make the mess in the front area of his head.Exactly the opposite happened.Zapruda's film illustrates this frame by frame.

Also...Oswald was an average marksmen at best and as discussed with Tank (?) in a previous thread...the timing of the 3 shots, the rifle used and the lack of skill by the sniper in question make the official story questionable.Apparently the shot was recreated by modern day army snipers and only one guy 'hit the button' out of 3.

I don't put a lot of stock in Stone's movie, as most of it is conjecture but one has to consider - Why didn't Oswald take the easy shot when the car was approaching the repository, rather than wait for the motorcade to turn left and start to move away from his vantage position? The army snipers recreating the shot all agreed that a target moving away is much harder than one approaching.

I don't put much into the hows and whos of a conspiracy theory...the logic of the actual shot(s) is what doesn't make sense to me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and UFO's are real

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    they just didnt kill jfk

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    what was the one bit I read in a much revered book on JFK.....OH YEAH

his brain went missing after the autopsy for about 12 hours, then the brain returned was much smaller?

ALIENS!

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    he got plunked in the dome, how much brain was there left to begin with?