#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

'Alex Mack' Star Gets Restraining Order ... A 'Stalker' Stole My Name

By the TMZ Staff

"Secret World of Alex Mack" star Larisa Oleynik got a three-year restraining order against a crazed fan who was so obsessed he changed his last name to Oleynik ... TMZ has learned.

A judge granted the order against Josh Hathaway -- a.k.a Josh Oleynik -- in L.A. County Superior Court on January 31.

In legal docs, Larisa says the harassment began in July 2012 when Josh started calling her mother nonstop, and leaving gifts for her at her mom's apartment.

Larisa says Josh wrote books and love letters for her featuring creepy passages like ... "You are very beloved by me everyday. You are very precious to me ... keep me on your wheel of love."

She also says Josh left a voicemail saying he changed his last name to Oleynik in 2010 ... to "build a relationship," and wanted to propose to her.

In Larisa's legal filing she says, "I feel that I am being stalked. I am worried he is unstable and could snap at any moment."

The judge clearly agreed ... ordering Josh to stop all contact with and stay 100 yards away from Larisa and her mom until Jan. 2016.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    We had a girl here at work years ago who got a 1000 meter restraining order. I wonder how they determine maximum distance?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    We had a girl here at work years ago who got a 1000 meter restraining order. I wonder how they determine maximum distance?
    Probably based on the judge's guess of how much crazy is involved