Page 271 of 540 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8089

Thread: Political Cartoons & Memes

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Its hilarious and pathetic that Academia was so upset and triggered that an outsider dare come and offer accreditation that is not vetted and approved by Zog. The stupidity of the compromised individuals in the court system who declared that Trump was wrong since he wasnt part of the Academic Industrial Complex - was only paralleled by that time the fkn Aussie courts handed a fuck ton of Men At Work's money to the assholes who bought the rights to the kookaburra song.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    Its hilarious and pathetic that Academia was so upset and triggered that an outsider dare come and offer accreditation that is not vetted and approved by Zog. The stupidity of the compromised individuals in the court system who declared that Trump was wrong since he wasnt part of the Academic Industrial Complex - was only paralleled by that time the fkn Aussie courts handed a fuck ton of Men At Work's money to the assholes who bought the rights to the kookaburra song.Είναι ξεκαρδιστικό και αξιολύπητο που η Ακαδημία ήταν τόσο αναστατωμένη και πυροδότησε που ένας ξένος τολμούσε να έρθει και να προσφέρει διαπίστευση που δεν έχει ελεγχθεί και εγκριθεί από τον Zog. Η ηλίθια των συμβιβασμένων ατόμων στο δικαστικό σύστημα που δήλωσαν ότι ο Τραμπ ήταν λάθος αφού δεν ήταν μέρος του Ακαδημαϊκού Βιομηχανικού Συγκροτήματος - ήταν παράλληλος μέχρι εκείνη τη στιγμή, τα δικαστήρια της Αυστραλίας έδωσαν έναν μεγάλο αριθμό χρημάτων του Men At Work στους μαλάκες που αγόρασαν τα δικαιώματα για το τραγούδι kookaburra

Είναι όλα ελληνικά για μένα!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you should enrol, fbd. heard there's good cash to be made

Edit: especially the $35k Gold Elite Class. Absolutely breathtaking in its beauty! You'll join the Elites in no time!

http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...ents/trump.pdf
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 08-30-2020 at 01:57 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    itsallgreek.jpg
    ...when you dont even try to understand...

imagine thinking there's no academic industrial complex that's an analogue to the media industrial complex which is an analogue to the military industrial complex

whatta world! (not likely to ever produce accurate predictions, however)

you should enrol, fbd. heard there's good cash to be made

Edit: especially the $35k Gold Elite Class. Absolutely breathtaking in its beauty! You'll join the Elites in no time!

http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...ents/trump.pdf
    I'ma just leave this link here for you to consider

www.yourlogicalfallacyis.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (08-30-2020), FBD (08-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    itsallgreek.jpg
    ...when you dont even try to understand...
    made you Google
    imagine thinking there's no academic industrial complex that's an analogue to the media industrial complex which is an analogue to the military industrial complex

Yes, I believe it's called an education system. interesting that Trump wanted to emulate one of these crooked industrial institutions using the name University

whatta world! (not likely to ever produce accurate predictions, however)

I'ma just leave this link here for you to consider

www.yourlogicalfallacyis.com
    I was interested, until they wanted my money. Replace fallacy with facetious

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I was interested, until they wanted my money. Replace fallacy with facetious
    point is, exponential times in the past, someone decided to open up an education institution, and they educated people

there's no trademark on the word university, so really all we're left with is judicial malfeasance

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you know, just with the brief look at this web page I can see many fallacies, distortions and obfusctications that you and dgx use. Perhaps I should start pointing them out ...kind of like a running commentary. How do you feel about that?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    point is, exponential times in the past, someone decided to open up an education institution, and they educated people

there's no trademark on the word university, so really all we're left with is judicial malfeasance
    yeah, but if there aren't any official anything's (you seem to want to break down the system,) then we are just left with anarchy.

I actually agree and don't have an issue with using the word University, except it wasn't a University. It was a fleecing scam. Probably that's why they don't want people using the word University.... in case people get sucked into shady business ventures thinking that they have a legitimate 'education'

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It was a fleecing scam.
    a person or two didnt get a return on their money as they'd hoped, and this was used by the academic industrial complex to make a case that the whole thing was a scam...that's a laughable contention, especially when we juxtapose that with the vast number of people out there with worthless degrees and tens if not hundreds of thousands in debt from it.

look at who brought the suit in NY, AG Schniderman, deep state asset....literally his complaint was that using the word university was in violation of the law
    Trump also created the website, 98percentapproval.com, "to bring to the public's attention the gross incompetence of New York State Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman" and to prove that "as much as 98% of those students who participated in Trump University programs were not only satisfied with their Trump University experience, but would recommend the program to a friend."
    A “one-year apprenticeship” cost about $1,500.
    According to a 2005 Bloomberg Business article, the plan was "to provide short, focused lessons in specific subjects that emphasize practice over theory. The first three courses available to students, at the price of $300 apiece, are introductions to real estate, marketing, and entrepreneurship."
    universities started out as higher education centers, and devolved into indoctrination centers to help saddle people with debt that will take forever to pay off to the banksters. at this point its house level debt that is preventing many from becoming homeowners. the irony of the fleecing scam...is partly that the various industrial complexes have made great efforts to make just about everything into a fleecing scam.

it would basically seem that among the big issues was that it wasnt really a fleecing scam at all, but if you were dumb enough to keep going back and paying for all the high priced extras that you didnt really "need," then you racked up some bills doing it....and they were more than glad to keep taking your money.

this reminds me of a class that my buddy took on doing voice overs, and the guy explained about equipment needed and such. now should my buddy go complain and sue because he wasnt automatically hooked up with contacts in the industry and a friendly hand to give him a job? (after repeatedly attending seminars and racking up costs? ) =analogue (my buddy only attended one and realized he had 90% of all equipment and competencies he really needed, but it helped him hear how things were, from someone who spent a lot of time in the business. ...guy giving the class did a shit ton of voices like Starscream and shit...he knows there's a very small likelihood that he'd ever get into something that would make decent money off of it...but then again he didnt have salary hallucinations going into it like some people did when signing up for trump U, lol...)

Trump's attorney Alan Garten said, "We are extremely pleased that the Supreme Court has yet again rejected the Attorney General's attempt to avoid a trial."
    Last edited by FBD; 08-30-2020 at 04:47 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Defending Trump University. I wont pretend this is an outrageous new low and it shouldn't surprise me at all.

the way I was raised we look after the weak and the poor, but in Trump's model of America we fleece them for every cent and kick them right down into the gutter don't we? Get what they deserved didn't they?