Page 312 of 540 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8089

Thread: Political Cartoons & Memes

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Trump's post election press conference, was held at the 4 seasons.
    Not the hotel as it turned out, but in a lot out the back of 4 seasons total landscaping down the road from the hotel.
    No-one quite knew why, not even the owner of 4stl.
    This mem is suggesting it'll be everyone new role after he finally succumbs.
    every time Trump does something strange, there is usually a clue embedded. I know there's a few people that dont want to believe in 26d chess, but all the same, this is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer sitting on your shoulder advising you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (11-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    they know this is a problem

today love,tomorrow...... brah pitt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,941 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Focused on Don at mo. It's nov. 2020 by the way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    reminder that there's no statute of limitations on treason, its not going to go away, not until there's gitmo, sentences, and some hangings

(I dont know if they'll hang Obama, but they are definitely hanging Brennan, Clapper & possibly Comey also)
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    Every time we start talking about things down the road I'll still be your fren when the trials are over But when you engage in attempts to try and murder the president, you're gonna get the fuggin death penalty.

I dont just toss these words around lightly or jokingly...

there it is, lol
    Dude, you've got it real good here. You can run around and say whatever you want. If this was any other forum you would be banned.

If I read/see any more s*** about hangings and calls to violence I won't be talking to you in a long time

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts

There is, however, a not-so-clear caveat involved when making a donation to Trump’s so-called defense fund: only half of the donations are actually going toward any "election defense." In fine print further down on the donation page, it states that “50% of each contribution [will] be designated toward [Donald Trump’s] 2020 general election account or general election debt retirement until such debt is retired.” The other 50% will be “designated toward [Donald Trump’s] Recount Account.” For those who felt bamboozled, hoodwinked, or led astray by the capitalizations and overuse of punctuation, here's what that means: half of the donations that people make to the defense fund actually go to the defense fund, while the other half purportedly go toward paying off Trump's reelection campaign costs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dude, you've got it real good here. You can run around and say whatever you want. If this was any other forum you would be banned.

If I read/see any more s*** about hangings and calls to violence I won't be talking to you in a long time
    I only participate in forums where free speech is respected any forum that would ban me over saying anything that I've said is not a forum I would want to be a participant of.

when the shit goes to mothafuckin treason, what's the traditional punishment for it? rope.jpg

I'm not calling for violence, you are just being triggered. We are in the most serious shit of the USA's history right now, if not the entire fkn world, and that level of offenses have been committed. Sorry the real world doesnt use kid gloves and tender little ears and eyes are harmed so by the big bad real world.

This is why in real life, I can be friends with leftists but they rarely can be friends with me - for some reason, thought & speech controls are required for friendship and that just doesnt fly with me.
    Last edited by FBD; 11-11-2020 at 11:53 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post

There is, however, a not-so-clear caveat involved when making a donation to Trump’s so-called defense fund: only half of the donations are actually going toward any "election defense." In fine print further down on the donation page, it states that “50% of each contribution [will] be designated toward [Donald Trump’s] 2020 general election account or general election debt retirement until such debt is retired.” The other 50% will be “designated toward [Donald Trump’s] Recount Account.” For those who felt bamboozled, hoodwinked, or led astray by the capitalizations and overuse of punctuation, here's what that means: half of the donations that people make to the defense fund actually go to the defense fund, while the other half purportedly go toward paying off Trump's reelection campaign costs.
    Since you think you know how to research, why don't you check to see where all the black lives matter funds have gone, or any donation anywhere for that matter.

... oh that's right, you only care about hammering Trump or knocking Americans constantly.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Since you think you know how to research, why don't you check to see where all the black lives matter funds have gone, or any donation anywhere for that matter.

... oh that's right, you only care about hammering Trump or knocking Americans constantly.
    since I just bitched at them for a tu quoque, I was not going to use it on this one but that's why I said "show me something he's done that's out of the ordinary" because this shit is standard fare - acting like its not is a bit dishonest.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    An occasional gibe here and there is fine it keeps the forum active and most interact all over the forum keeping it fresh and entertaining. Monk is just an anti-Trump troll that hates anything American.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-11-2020)

today love,tomorrow...... brah pitt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,941 Posts

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brah pitt For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-11-2020), Griffin (11-11-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (11-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    An occasional gibe here and there is fine it keeps the forum active and most interact all over the forum keeping it fresh and entertaining.

I dont know the Monk, dont think we've ever spoken, but I think it would be a good idea - as we see the death of the deep state commence - for those who have rightly bitched about things America has done over the years to realize, that these things which were done in our name were merely done by traitorous proxies that were raping and stealing from us all as compensation for keeping a whole slew of frauds in place around the globe.

Last edited by FBD; 11-11-2020 at 12:49 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    discovered that its not actually a licensed crematorium!

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts

I can see very clearly - and as 'FBD' states, America is up shit creek right now. I am not knocking all Americans and even though my politics are to the right, Trump has sunk to total new lows even for him. As a billionaire, to want money from the public to repay his own debts and try and fund baseless claims is really beyond the pale.

I see polls from USA this morning that now, over 80% of those polled agree that Trump lost the election - do you agree that the public should fund his debts etc?

The man is a loser and those that support his baseless claims are no better!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-12-2020), lost in melb. (11-13-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You see news and polls distributed by the MSM. The same ones that proclaimed Biden as president elect (lower case to reflect he is nothing yet). The same ones that know little more about the constitutional electoral process as you. The same ones screaming "baseless claims" amidst a growing mountain of evidence.
    If you could pull your head out of your ass far enough you would realize you've been covered in shit.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (11-13-2020)