vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    What dis?

P.s. please start a thread so we can discuss somewhere else. not a meme
    hm, we dont have a thread discussing the WEF & Globalist NGO organized mass invasion of 3rd worlders into western nations? where they discourage citizens from having kids then lament the population decline and we're going to have to make up that difference with illegal aliens? and make sure to give these illegals all kinds of gibs and rights that citizens have, remind them who gave them those gibs and remind them more will come if they vote correctly, and then cry racism when white replacement is noticed? and who else is very organized behind this?

I dunno, that might get antisemitic because that's another one I can post up a lot of statements to support what I'm saying to the point where you will be saying dude wtf, this massive overload

I'm open to it, but you're not going to like what's contained therein and it will make your limbic system recoil in horror because its going to be contrary to what the TV tells you is true and it will probably take a trip through goyimtv on top of it, perhaps we can also hit the protocols of the learned...yeah. You and others would simply get very uncomfortable and would recoil and look for stories or ways to reject the notions that would be brought forth.

because its organized by the globalists, the globalists own the media, so their mouthpieces lie to you about real world happenings so that you dont think you and your species is the target for genocide and eventual elimination from the Plebe population as they mix all the species on earth together. the big genocide that will bring georgia guidestone numbers will have to wait until the blacks are well mixed with the whites and there's just about no og white species left amongst the plebe population.

and before you say "this is schizo territory" I can remind you that ALL of these notions are taken from the policy papers of the globalists.

cuz we'll review things like what books the Nazis burned...instead of like when we were in school just getting told that the Nazis burned all these books, but they never told us it was all the trannygay material that the jews were trying to seed germany with
    Check out a book called "Voluptuous Panic," written by a gay man who actually referred to the period with degeneracy like child prostitution as a "lost paradise of libertine sexual freedom"

https://www.ranker.com/list/weimar-r...lea-rose-emery

Honestly sometimes you have to thank the opposition for being so unabashedly proud of what they want, because it very could have been hidden and inaccessible to the general public. But no, there it is, sitting out in the open. The end goal of the degeneracy push, Weimar Berlin

https://www.salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

"Indeed, the sheer variety of odd sexual tastes Gordon documents in "Voluptuous Panic" is astonishing. For instance, Gordon identifies 16 different types of prostitutes, including "telephone girls," enormously expensive child prostitutes labeled "Marlene Dietrichs" or "Lillian Harveys" according to their physical attributes. These girls could be ordered by phone and delivered by taxi to the client."

"Practically any kink or desire could be carried out in Berlin at this time, and it didn't always have to involve a human partner. Italian journalist Luigi Barzini describes possibly the most unusual sex act in the Weimar Republic that involved a goose:

I saw pimps offering anything to anybody: little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went the rounds that a male goose whose neck you cut at just the right ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious frisson of all—as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke."

https://historycollection.com/17-rea...rs-paradise/9/

https://legiochristi.com/static/lit/...uous_Panic.pdf
    Last edited by FBD; 02-04-2024 at 03:37 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (02-05-2024)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    this was evidence of how easily swayed masses are long before covid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (02-05-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (02-05-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    hm, we dont have a thread discussing the WEF & Globalist NGO organized mass invasion of 3rd worlders into western nations? where they discourage citizens from having kids then lament the population decline and we're going to have to make up that difference with illegal aliens? and make sure to give these illegals all kinds of gibs and rights that citizens have, remind them who gave them those gibs and remind them more will come if they vote correctly, and then cry racism when white replacement is noticed? and who else is very organized behind this?

I dunno, that might get antisemitic because that's another one I can post up a lot of statements to support what I'm saying to the point where you will be saying dude wtf, this massive overload

I'm open to it, but you're not going to like what's contained therein and it will make your limbic system recoil in horror because its going to be contrary to what the TV tells you is true and it will probably take a trip through goyimtv on top of it, perhaps we can also hit the protocols of the learned...yeah. You and others would simply get very uncomfortable and would recoil and look for stories or ways to reject the notions that would be brought forth.

because its organized by the globalists, the globalists own the media, so their mouthpieces lie to you about real world happenings so that you dont think you and your species is the target for genocide and eventual elimination from the Plebe population as they mix all the species on earth together. the big genocide that will bring georgia guidestone numbers will have to wait until the blacks are well mixed with the whites and there's just about no og white species left amongst the plebe population.

and before you say "this is schizo territory" I can remind you that ALL of these notions are taken from the policy papers of the globalists.

cuz we'll review things like what books the Nazis burned...instead of like when we were in school just getting told that the Nazis burned all these books, but they never told us it was all the trannygay material that the jews were trying to seed germany with
    Ben Shapiro not enough to the right for you? Lol
    I'm glad that you recognise that this post might come across as a little schizo. Lol.

Last edited by lost in melb.; 02-05-2024 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    One of the main objections I have to your kind of posting is that you mishmash in real issues, genuine issues with some incredibly vile, toxic, racist and violent stuff that completely goes off the deep end. It's not a subtle breach in commonality. You're not even remotely qualified to be someone I'd have a serious discussion with anything of this about. So I'm just quite content to make fun of you. But I guess you sense that, not just of me but of others so you'll just post more extreme material in more places until you get the attention that you're craving.

You're really quite lucky this forum is so quiet at the moment.
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 02-05-2024 at 01:18 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    One of the main objections I have to your kind of posting is that you mishmash in real issues, genuine issues with some incredibly vile, toxic, racist and violent stuff that completely goes off the deep end. It's not a subtle breach in commonality. You're not even remotely qualified to be someone I'd have a serious discussion with anything of this about. So I'm just quite content to make fun of you. But I guess you sense that, not just of me but of others so you'll just post more extreme material in more places until you get the attention that you're craving.

You're really quite lucky this forum is so quiet at the moment.
    I'm sorry I've got all kinds of real world data to back up all the things I'm saying and you refuse to consider the globalists are not on your side, thus precluding any chance of digging under the surface and coming to know and accept the facts that I have presented

I'm sorry glimpses of the real make you uncomfortable and you must kneejerk adhom & call them vile, racist, etc without considering what's being said. (although I agree in a sense, genocide is vile, DEI & genocide of white people is racist, orthodox jews are pretty much the most racist people on the planet, and we can see the violence spreading all over the world as per the globalist playbook...so we do agree there but not necessarily in the way you might think)

You think I'm doing this for attention

I know you're poking fun at me but its kinda cringey since you're only revealing your own ignorance here. One would think that after the spectacular failures of following the MSM on covid, one would maybe bat an eye, but some people need to see worse before they'll consider what the globalists are doing before the thought arises to question the programming. You do at least understand you participated in a medical experiment that has altered your DNA, yes? Maybe if we take baby steps we can being you over to the side of reality.

and by now they've even waived the whole notion of informed consent, since they functionally did away with it a while ago

it doesnt matter which of these subjects is chosen, your only recourse is to avert your eyes and say its false without examination

this one was done before the Israelis got caught trying to bribe/extort Matt Gaetz

more fact! fact! fact! the isreal pedo map basically colors the whole damned country in. there's better reference for this one than this clip here, I'm sure law writing would suffice

it gets worse, and again, IN THEIR OWN WORDS...
    admitting blood rituals NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE TRUEEEEE

https://nitter.net/simkrimms/status/1754260809310666860
    https://archive.is/9KWuM

cmon bro this is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

will you avert your eyes, or will you acquiesce?

I've said this before, that most jews are scapegoats in this and they are used as pawns just as any other group whether blacks or illegal aliens or leftists or neocon "conservatives"
    "the purest" intend on genociding all of the other jews, too, dont misunderstand - this is why I hate globalists first and foremost, and dont really have much hate for others except for their operatives and perhaps pity for their useful idiots.

the "chosen" intend on forming their own breakaway civilization, mix all the species together for those left over, and selectively target them for genocide and it will only be an easy task once the black population is well enough mixed with the whites and other species so that the common divergence can be a genetic target-marker. these slaves will toil under tyranny until tyranny decides they are no longer useful, upon which time they will be exterminated.

cleaning the place up ahead of time for the tilt, establishing a digital prison just before so that complete 100% control can be had out the other side. Climate Change is listed as a significant threat for this reason, it has absolutely nothing to do with carbon dioxide. It is because we're nearing the end of a ~12,000 year cycle, our magnetic field is weakened very significantly because of the flip in the galactic magnetic current sheet, and its not going to take an x100 solar flare impact to really throw the poles off good. You can look back at a map of the geomagnetic wander and see significant hits from the sun over the past few hundred years since we have measurements of this, vector changes it a bit every time.

We just witnessed Betelgeuse do something like blow off a big shell of dust very recently....bro, if the sun amasses conditions to do this in the 2040s as much of the theories go...its gonna be quite a mess here. I dont think there's any guarantee that the magnetic poles flip, especially since my studies of solar physics indicate to me that there would be a temporary multipolar configuration as a short intermediate period and likely we'd have a new south magnetic pol pop out of the current south atlantic depression. What that means for the crust is no guarantee either, but as gyroscopic procession hits at 90 degree angles...I couldnt say for sure it would not alter its orientation, either.

Control and early cleanup are the only logical reasons for the current genocides taking place. The bankers have never been so close to absolute victory, and complete destruction...

Big picture, hoss. Big picture.

right, I need a meme here in case the India one wasnt sufficient

although in order for this meme to be historically accurate, Isreal Cohen had not established Communism in China just yet, though they had success in Russia, so that 3rd flag should really be the soviet union flag. pity they succeeded in Russia, I wonder how that would have played out in relation to their 1917 failure in Germany to establish a communist state
    Last edited by FBD; 02-05-2024 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You dont have to hide, just dont challenge me hard like I dont have a whole mess of stuff that points to what I'm saying is true and you can life safely in a shell outside reality

where'd I put the quote about modern day Judaism not being Hebrewism, its Babylonian Talmudism and that's where the baby penis sucking and blood rituals come from

and there's so much evidence our government (and yours, and yours, and yours, pointing around the room) is captured its not even funny
    Last edited by FBD; 02-06-2024 at 02:43 PM.

today love,tomorrow...... brah pitt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,941 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks