Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kendall Jenner Gets Huge Back Tattoo—but It's Just Sharpie

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Trip View Post
    I always pictured Goofy as someone that could hold his liquor. I see Hal as drinking a wine cooler and passing out.
    You see wrong....I used to be a member of the Alive at 5 club (5am) At my worst, I could drink 12 beers and start on a 26'er of whiskey...

Eventually I just left out the beer and headed straight for the rye

we used to drink on the way to school when we were in grade 8....it started there for our crowd

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    I fell asleep leaning on the bar at a local pub a few years back......... don't think anyone had the balls to do anything to me though
    While drinking I have:

used lipstick/makeup on people's faces
    drawn all over people's bodies with black Jiffy marker
    shaved off an eyebrow of a coworker who bet he could drink more vodka than me (he lost)
    used multiple colors of bingo daubers of 6 of my friends who had passed out, then I stayed awake until the next day so I wouldn't get any retaliation
    moved someone from a couch to the back of a pick up truck parked outside and left them there
    removed a girl's clothing that I was dating and replaced her clothes with arctic snow pants and a toque (in summertime)
    put two cigarettes up someone's nose and took pictures while they were passed out

and

put a large splash of water on someone's crotch when they passed out in the middle of a party, right on the floor (looked like they peed themselves )

I used to never sleep when I drank and had a bit of a rep of punishing those who did

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Damn yo, you were a menace to society. I've heard that drinking is a competitive sport in Canada (as is chugging maple syrup) so it shouldn't surprise me.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking but I can handle more acid/shrooms/ecstasy/weed than anyone I know.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Trip View Post
    Damn yo, you were a menace to society. I've heard that drinking is a competitive sport in Canada (as is chugging maple syrup) so it shouldn't surprise me.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking but I can handle more acid/shrooms/ecstasy/weed than anyone I know.
    now....I am the cheapest drunk on the planet

I quit completely about...17 years ago... and it is true, you do build up tolerance by doing. Now if I have 2 drinks I get all flushed and feel goofy (not the Scotsman)