Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Following (Spoilers Likely if you aren't caught up)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    That was awesome

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I wonder if they knew the series was cancelled when filming? There's lots of snow in the episodes so maybe they filmed them all early this year and then got the notice later.

Knowing about cancellation should change everything, it's too bad that they don't get the word to some shows and allow them to wrap the season on their terms.

For example if they knew, I bet Theo would be killing Max next week without question because of Hardy killing his sister.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Yeah, it sucks when they cancel something on short notice and don't let the writers wrap things up and leave everyone hanging. It looks like there are only two episodes left and they are playing them back-to-back on Monday, just like they did with the 2 episodes last night.

I didn't think I would be happy with Joe still being a part of the show after his execution, but I do kinda like the fact that he's in Ryan's head and acting like his evil subconscious.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah subconscious Joe could become a joke...or a great thing depending on how they handled it.

I miss the first season. It was creepy (that scene in the Denny's or whatever with the random daytime speargun shot to the chest..) because the followers could be anyone, Joe had it pre organized while in prison and the killings seemed creepy and unstoppable.

Even in the recent episode they had yet another scene of an FBI agent running around a huge building (Mike after getting untied) and not getting a bad guy. I think we've seen that setpiece three times now in various seasons.

It's like the killers on that show can get anywhere..and when Mark crept up on two trained FBI agents again...in the FBI parkade?? Only Theo should be able to move around like that because of his intelligence and resources.

That's where the show lost me....when the bad guys keep outsmarting and outshooting the good guys no matter what the situation.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    saw the last two episodes, end of season

silly, just silly