#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Justin Bieber Lunges at Paparazzi, Gets Restrained by His Own Bodyguard

by Rebecca Macatee - E! Online

We will always believe in Justin Bieber, but we're a little concerned about him lately.

Friday morning, hours after collapsing onstage in London and being rushed to the hospital, the 19-year-old became visibly upset with the paparazzi and had to be restrained by his own bodyguard.

In the pics, Selena Gomez's ex is shown lunging toward the photographers, then being lifted off the ground by his own security team.

He does apparently realize that it wasn't his finest moment. "Ahhhhh! Rough morning," he tweeted. "Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me..."

"Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u...well I'm human," he added. "Rough week."

"Not gonna let them get the best of me again," he wrote. "Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage…Only way someone can break u is if u let them."

And despite a few setbacks, the Biebs isn't about to disappoint his fans. He tweeted a confirmation that tonight, "Night 4. O2. London. #BELIEVEtour" is still happening.

That's dedication. We just hope Justin isn't working himself too hard.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Justin Bieber Flips Out at Photog: 'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

By the TMZ Staff

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL FUCKING BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving the Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- clearly upset by the physical contact -- immediately claimed he was assaulted ... and began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("fuck off back to America", "fucking little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the fuck you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I fucking said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll fucking beat the fuck out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."