Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is dead

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    these people are willing to blow themselves up for their cause. i don't think that they are afraid of us in the slightest.
    Their leaders aren't willing to blow themselves up. They brainwash some poor son of a bitch into doing that.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Without tearing Obama a new one...he gave credit where it was due and also mentioned 'my' about 10 times....
    Near the end he emphasized this wasn't a war on Islam and mentioned that many Muslims have been killed by Bin Laden, good move.

I sincerely hope this has the effect of cutting the head off of the snake...or at least demoralizing the crazies.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post

I sincerely hope this has the effect of cutting the head off of the snake...or at least demoralizing the crazies.
    You can't cure crazy. Honestly, I think this is more of a moral victory for us, which we really needed right now. I'm not sure how it will affect the world of radical Islamic terrorism, nearly 10 years after the offense for which the hunt began.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    demoralizing..no one said anything about curing..

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    the news seemed to take a dumbass turn..."this is a good political move...now the world knows Obama isn't a Muslim"

FFS FOCUS!

ok that's better...people standing at stadiums and cheering, cheering on some streets

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces...

I wonder who fired the shot and did he know he nailed Bin Laden?

There's a question of 25 million dollars reward...............

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Took a lot of time, a lot of money, but you guys did it!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    pepo wooda shot ossama in the pooper!!!!!!!!!! die pig dog!!!!!!!!! tonite is good. tomorrow the world can start to heel. it going to be scarry for awhile. the dogs will go for reveng. then we get rid off all the dogs!!!!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Without tearing Obama a new one...he gave credit where it was due and also mentioned 'my' about 10 times....
    Near the end he emphasized this wasn't a war on Islam and mentioned that many Muslims have been killed by Bin Laden, good move.

I doubt. Bin Laden had not been leading any operations in years and there are so many terrorists groups out there. We've seen they have not slowed down one bit. They will just say Bin Laden was a great martyr and justify more crazy killing and bombing cuz of that. It is like DGX said, the Hydra. Cut one head off and it becomes even more pissed off and grows another one. We need to nuke 'em all in one go.

Now extra seepy . . . Deepsepia's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces....
    "assisted by Pakistani forces"

pardon my skepticism.

UBL was hiding out next to a Pakistani Army camp, just down the road from the capital of the country.

He wasn't in the "lawless" tribal areas, he was at the heart of the Pakistani state.

Those worthless "allies" were shielding their asset for a decade, and somehow we turned the right screw on the right asshole.

The story at the moment is that he was found in the Bilal section of Abbotabad, coordinates 34°10'15"N 73°14'8"E if you want to Google Map it . .

and just for the fun of it, watch this 2008 interview with Gen. Pervez Mussharraf, then leader of Pakistan

I'm sure he's shocked--- shocked --- to learn that bin Laden was living "in a mansion" 30 miles from the capital of Pakistan.
    Last edited by Deepsepia; 05-02-2011 at 05:35 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    these talking heads on tv don't seem to understand that this is not the end of things... if someone killed our president, someone would step up to be the next one.
    True... but this guy planed half a dozen terrorist attacks that got thousands of Americans killed. He may be replaced, but whoever does so will not be known the same way, their name won't weigh so heavily, they won't have comparable power (since 2001 Al Quida has become fragmented), and his replacement won't be capable or able to pull off the same 'feats.' In general the sentiment of 'kill one and 10 others pop up' is true with terrorists... but the last decade has shown us Osama is one who was irreplaceable. Probably the most hated name & face familiar to America since Hitler and Stalin

It's not talking heads who believe this is a huge moment... there are thousands of people gathering around America to celebrate. Getting a conclusion for a figure like this is definitely a great thing, something a long time coming.
    Last edited by Godfather; 05-02-2011 at 05:47 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    You can't cure crazy. Honestly, I think this is more of a moral victory for us, which we really needed right now. I'm not sure how it will affect the world of radical Islamic terrorism, nearly 10 years after the offense for which the hunt began.
    According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces...

I wonder who fired the shot and did he know he nailed Bin Laden?

There's a question of 25 million dollars reward...............
    I thought it was a bomb

Anyhow, now the US has to actually convince the world that they have nailed him. Not so easy...

Edit: my bad, shot in the head
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 05-02-2011 at 05:38 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsepia View Post
    "assisted by Pakistani forces"

pardon my skepticism.

UBL was hiding out next to a Pakistani Army camp, just down the road from the capital of the country.

He wasn't in the "lawless" tribal areas, he was at the heart of the Pakistani state.

Those worthless "allies" were shielding their asset for a decade, and somehow we turned the right screw on the right asshole.

The story at the moment is that he was found in the Bilal section of Abbotabad, coordinates 34°10'15"N 73°14'8"E if you want to Google Map it . .

and just for the fun of it, watch this 2008 interview with Gen. Pervez Mussharraf, then leader of Pakistan

I'm sure he's shocked--- shocked --- to learn that bin Laden was living "in a mansion" 30 miles from the capital of Pakistan.
    Aye, jubilation aside, what a fucking disgrace...though I reckon more Pakistanis would want him dead than alive

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hahahaah

I think it's safe to say everyone will find that funny