Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is dead

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    News sources are saying that he was buried at sea. I hope the military has some kind of visual evidence to prove to the terrorists that he's dead else they may never believe that it's true. They'll never accept DNA evidence.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well. The world is full of Kings and Queens, Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

Assistant Shelter Dweller St. George's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok. Still early doors and I'm sure the story will "evolve" over the next few days but first impressions are, wow, amazing. No mention of the Royal wedding on tv this morning. Instead of looking at images of thousands of people lining the streets of London, flocking to Buck House I'm now seeing thousands of "USA" chanting "guys" massing outside the Whitehouse.

Honestly. 10 years searching for a guy held mainly responsible for the commencement of the War on terror following the murder of 3000+ civillians in New York and within 10 hours of killing him you chuck his body in the sea because Syria did not want it.

You know I preferred it when in 2007 Benazir Bhutto, just shortly before she was bumped off told the world in an interview with David Frost that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

(listen to it all but between 2 mins 10 and 2 mins 21 it gets a tad confusing.) I thought he was killed last night?
    Last edited by St. George; 05-02-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Ladies. If at first you don't suck seed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed.
    ~ St. George 2005

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    lol....thumps already come out with a storyline

Osama Bin Laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins

Recently deceased former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is said to be furious about the quality of virgins he has been given in the afterlife, also insisting that his new home is a little on the hot side.

Upon arrival at what he thought was Heaven, Bin Laden was shown to a small shed on the shores of a lake of fire which will be his home for eternity.

Osama told our medium, “Every time I complained that this isn’t what Heaven is meant to be like, the tour guide would laugh and say ‘yes, this is “heaven”‘ – always using those annoying air quote things.”

“I demanded my virgins, like any good martyr, but what they brought me is entirely unacceptable.”

“The line-up looks like the queue outside a Chicago Rock Cafe in Basingstoke – there is a very good reason these women are still virgins.”

“And some of them definitely look like they’ve been around the block a few times. One of them is passing around photos of her kids.”

One of Bin Laden’s new hosts told us, “Look, actual genuine virgins are almost impossible to come by these days, so if they’ve got less than ten partners they count, alright?”

A spokesperson for the virgin community said that it was not only Bin Laden who felt cheated by the arrangements.

One told us, “We’re not overly happy about it either, truth by told.”

“When we signed up for this gig we were told it was eternity with a great warrior, who was a hero to his people – not the world’s most wanted terrorist. My mum always said I should read the fine print.”

“On the bright-side, he seems to be suffering a bit of ‘stage-fright’ downstairs, so this might not be so bad after all.”

They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well. The world is full of Kings and Queens, Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St. George View Post
    and within 10 hours of killing him you chuck his body in the sea because Syria did not want it.
    According to news sources, they chucked his body in the sea so his grave would not become a shrine to terrorists.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St. George View Post
    You know I preferred it when in 2007 Benazir Bhutto, just shortly before she was bumped off told the world in an interview with David Frost that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

(listen to it all but between 2 mins 10 and 2 mins 21 it gets a tad confusing.) I thought he was killed last night?
    She may have believed that he was dead, but could have had her facts mixed up. No one ever followed up on the question before her death, and intel sources all over the place since then poured in that he was still alive.

Assistant Shelter Dweller St. George's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    According to news sources, they chucked his body in the sea so his grave would not become a shrine to terrorists.
    If indeed they did actually chuck his body in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    She may have believed that he was dead, but could have had her facts mixed up. No one ever followed up on the question before her death, and intel sources all over the place since then poured in that he was still alive.
    Well it's up to the individual as to who they believe. Obama or Benazir. She's not now here to tell you whether she was "mistaken". He is, for now.

To quote one of the early main "guys" in America...................
    Benjamin Franklin
    Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
    Ladies. If at first you don't suck seed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed.
    ~ St. George 2005

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    What great news to see first thing this morning. It's about freaking time we got this bastard. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

And it's just disgusting to me to see where he was found. Do you guys have any idea how much money we (the United States) have funneled into Pakistan in the name of counter-terrorism all these years while they have "helped" with the war against radical Islamists? We should wall up Pakistan and flood it with fucking pig's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    True... but this guy planed half a dozen terrorist attacks that got thousands of Americans killed. He may be replaced, but whoever does so will not be known the same way, their name won't weigh so heavily, they won't have comparable power (since 2001 Al Quida has become fragmented), and his replacement won't be capable or able to pull off the same 'feats.' In general the sentiment of 'kill one and 10 others pop up' is true with terrorists... but the last decade has shown us Osama is one who was irreplaceable. Probably the most hated name & face familiar to America since Hitler and Stalin
    Exactly...no doubt someone will step-up and try to take the helm, but this guy will truly be irreplaceable as the face of Al Qaeda. This is a great day for the civilized world and hopefully all those others that will strive to take his place will realize that we will never give up. We will hunt you down and find you no matter how long it takes.

Now extra seepy . . . Deepsepia's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Earlier, it occurred to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsepia View Post
    and just for the fun of it, watch this 2008 interview with Gen. Pervez Mussharraf, then leader of Pakistan

I'm sure he's shocked--- shocked --- to learn that bin Laden was living "in a mansion" 30 miles from the capital of Pakistan.

Turns out I need to make a small correction . . . Musharraf was "surprised" rather than shocked.

London, May 2 (IANS) Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said Monday he was surprised Osama bin Laden was in Abbottabad, just a short distance from capital Islamabad. He also termed the US strike against the Al Qaeda leader a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...&newsid=236111
    Bear in mind, Bin Laden was living right next to the Pakistan Military Academy, the equivalent of West Point.

What a bunch of miserable duplicitous fuckers. Not that that will surprise any one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    Do you guys have any idea how much money we (the United States) have funneled into Pakistan in the name of counter-terrorism all these years while they have "helped" with the war against radical Islamists?
    Yes, billions...

And when the war against terror stops, so do the funds to their army. It's in Pakistan's interests to keep the Taliban/Al qaeda under control (so they don't take over the country ) and yet not defeat it entirely ( lest the $$$ dry up).

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsepia View Post

London, May 2 (IANS) Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said Monday he was surprised Osama bin Laden was in Abbottabad, just a short distance from capital Islamabad. He also termed the US strike against the Al Qaeda leader a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.
    Fuck them, and go the US
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 05-02-2011 at 11:28 AM.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Would really like to see pictures like they did with Saddam Hussein's capture and the death of his sons. Nothing on the Ogrish forum yet but I'll keep checking.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

Aw, theres no 'rest in piss' smiley

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

Aw, theres no 'piss' smiley

close enough?