2. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (01-15-2024)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Last edited by FBD; 02-13-2024 at 04:27 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (03-08-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    You really need to give the anti-semitism a break dude. It is nothing less than ugly.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    You really need to give the anti-semitism a break dude. It is nothing less than ugly.
    this is the typical response

Reminder the Talmud is the most racist (or should I say species-ist ) piece of literature human hands have ever produced

it literally tells them that goy are subhuman animals, that they own this entire place and these animals are squatting on their shit

do you know this about what happened to them in the Babylonian Captivity?

Judaism and Hebrewism are not the same thing

this is a very simple set of facts to understand about the memes you believe in:
    a holocaust is actually a jewish ritual, which makes it even more absurd that Germans would perform a holocaust upon them. the ritual demands a wholly burnt sacrificial offering dedicated to the yhvh blood egregore. and of course since Mathematics itself disproves the matter of cremation numbers....its pretty safe to say that the word simply does not and can not apply to the self inflicted plight of the jews in the 1940s. and I say self inflicted because of their attack on Germany after the jews failed to overthrow Germany and install communism there in 1917 was entirely the reason people hated them there in the 30s and 40s.

Inconvenient History

I'm not anti anyone, except I'm totally anti people who want me and my species dead.

and I'm rather against genocide and anyone who promotes or participates in it, also

Proof that Israel sells US secret military tech to China here:
    https://archive.vn/uVUmF

Proof that the Jewish sacred Talmud promotes pedophilia here:
    https://archive.vn/tTTC5

Proof that Israel is a pedophile haven here:
    https://archive.vn/RdZHg

Proof that the whole tranny agenda is entirely JEWISH in origin, and Israel is making BILLIONS selling us the hormones used to mutilate the children being brainwashed:
    https://archive.vn/13XGy

Proof that Jewish power has total control over the US body politic:
    https://archive.vn/PxWPi

Proof that Jewish power controls the US financial system:
    https://archive.vn/i5TVK

Proof that Jews control the Media:
    https://archive.vn/15RUz

Proof that Jewish power is behind the ongoing ethnic replacement of White people (aka Europeans) in their own countries (which is genocide, aka ethnic cleansing):
    https://archive.vn/xeclz

Proof that Israel is anti-Christian:
    https://archive.vn/5tunw

Proof that Jewish power is at war with the 2nd Ammendment:
    https://archive.vn/fhW9n

Proof that Jews are NOT White (White means European, and Jews come from the Middle East):
    https://archive.vn/ikjMF
    Last edited by FBD; 03-08-2024 at 02:48 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    the other thing I can say is that its completely offensive watching trannies beat most of the field in women's sports

if that fkn tranny makes the final card for Waco this weekend, I aint watching it and feel that someone should beat the dude's hand in with a hammer.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    jfc

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I agree, the details are pretty ugly and they keep saying similar things

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, we know there's a corner in the internet to cater for every sick fantasy

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, we know there's a corner in the internet to cater for every sick fantasy
    You really hate these collections of facts, dont you

Sorry my guy, facts is facts, the ethnicity and species of these people is well documented, so its simply a fact that a great high % of people who pushed the corona things and a great % of people in Biden's cabinet are who they are. Patterns exist and noticing patterns is simply something any intelligent person does. It must blow your mind that much (as in, pretty much all) of where I get these things from is directly from globalist policy papers, Israeli news articles, jewish holy books.

As I've said many a time, the jews are not one collective any more than the chinese are, even though they exhibit perhaps the highest in group preference and go absolutely bullshit wherever white in group preference is expressed - and in general they stick together and this is no secret to the point that they have an interest-free "loan" swindle for themselves whereby the funding institution "makes an investment" and there's no interest charged since its technically not a loan. That said, the Khazars fully intend on sacrificing the rest of the other jews for the common good of the khazars, who are not in fact Semites at all. Nor are they of Hebrew origin. At leas Sepherdis can claim to be of Semitic origin.

The Cro Magnon vs Neanderthal wars never stopped, this is an age old battle passed down through the ages, but its only a part of the modern day battle we're witnessing. For some reason Neanderthals dont want to tell history accurately But it is also the case that this age old war is being used by others to move the world towards their end goal.

Its difficult trying to have these sorts of conversations with people who dont believe the news or history would ever lie to them, and thankfully its stated that every single time in history, the good guys won It winds up explicitly prohibiting angles like mine where someone goes and actually reads more than what the Carnegies & Rockefellers paid to have put into textbooks for children. It attempts to prevent all the nuance and facts about these things and paint anyone who doesnt obey the Rockefellers as a batshit insane person.

I will again declare that I was raised with MLK's stuff hammered at me and judge on the content of character. (And nobody should be offended that there's 6-8 human species, that's just another fact you poor folks have been propagandized into thinking is fake)
    Last edited by FBD; 03-10-2024 at 05:47 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    When you casually let drop that you had resigned your job (for some kind of adolescent reason like not being accepted who you are) my immediate thought was o oh, you're going to go down the rabbit hole even further.

Time to sober up dude. No drugs and get yourself a job.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    (for some kind of adolescent reason like not being accepted who you are) .
    boy do you have some terrible reading comprehension issues, you just read whatever your globalist mind poisoning programming suggests should be the memecase and run with it

TDS is getting you really bad and you dont even understand genocide has been committed and we're due for more, per the people that did the most recent one, yes, their exact words once again.

avoiding genocide is plenty good of a reason. my company never taking the project they assigned me to seriously is another matter - annoying for sure, but not enough to give up a cushy work at home job over. (make no mistake, I've been thinking of leaving this job for 12 years now)

there's no point in continuing this back and forth because we're just going to sit here insulting each other, and you know damned well I'll insult you more severely and my several inches thick skin can withstand ten times the abuse your palmolive hands can dish out.
    Last edited by FBD; 03-11-2024 at 05:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    boy do you have some terrible reading comprehension issues, you just read whatever your globalist mind poisoning programming suggests should be the memecase and run with it

TDS is getting you really bad and you dont even understand genocide has been committed and we're due for more, per the people that did the most recent one, yes, their exact words once again.

avoiding genocide is plenty good of a reason. my company never taking the project they assigned me to seriously is another matter - annoying for sure, but not enough to give up a cushy work at home job over. (make no mistake, I've been thinking of leaving this job for 12 years now)

there's no point in continuing this back and forth because we're just going to sit here insulting each other, and you know damned well I'll insult you more severely and my several inches thick skin can withstand ten times the abuse your palmolive hands can dish out.
    Why did you resign?