demolition was the only way to prevent further testing from being done at the school. because if there was that much blood splattered around, it would show up under the lights, it would show up all over the place...and if there was nothing and a real forensic test was done, then it becomes unequivocally clear that there were no murders.

the reason this guy is so focused on the first 10 minutes is because supposedly the spree ended when cops got there...

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/S...mpid%3Dtwitter
Sources: Sandy Hook 911 tapes reveal cops told to 'wait'

and of course the ex post facto excuse is "oh, that was just for EMTs"...because um, by that time, yeah, they hadnt located the shooter...but wait, we hear accounts of some of the "first people in there" that had "already seen lanza's body with self inflicted gun shot to the head." (and that was right after the guy was talking about moving bodies of grieviously injured children....wait a minute pal, you were moving bodies at a crime scene??? wtf???)

which is it??

and what other people are missing is that cel phone 911s go to the pos state police dispatch system and the fkn mouthpiece Lt Vance was the one that acquiesced to the reporter's questions on it being an "assault rifle" - the "higher authority" got here first, prevented townies from being first responders that they normally would be...

now is it not relevant what times all of these calls came in and where?

because if local 911 got the calls before the state police, yet the state police are on record as already being on site when the locals got there - then that is a fishy discrepancy.

this story is fkn LOADED with them. the more you look the more you find. I'm not saying "every first responder knew" or something insane like that, because I have friends who are friends with some of the staties who responded, and some of those lower on the totem pole guys sure as fug did not know anything about a setup.

I spoke briefly about all of this with a friend of my uncle's who's been involved with stateys and the judicial system for a long time (as in lifetime and he's close to retirement,) and he was REALLY tight lipped about saying anything. I know he didnt know anything for sure, but he didnt believe the official writeup either.

I sure as fk dont.