Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sandy Hook Discrepancies

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    demolition was the only way to prevent further testing from being done at the school. because if there was that much blood splattered around, it would show up under the lights, it would show up all over the place...and if there was nothing and a real forensic test was done, then it becomes unequivocally clear that there were no murders.

the reason this guy is so focused on the first 10 minutes is because supposedly the spree ended when cops got there...

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/S...mpid%3Dtwitter
    Sources: Sandy Hook 911 tapes reveal cops told to 'wait'

and of course the ex post facto excuse is "oh, that was just for EMTs"...because um, by that time, yeah, they hadnt located the shooter...but wait, we hear accounts of some of the "first people in there" that had "already seen lanza's body with self inflicted gun shot to the head." (and that was right after the guy was talking about moving bodies of grieviously injured children....wait a minute pal, you were moving bodies at a crime scene??? wtf???)

which is it??

and what other people are missing is that cel phone 911s go to the pos state police dispatch system and the fkn mouthpiece Lt Vance was the one that acquiesced to the reporter's questions on it being an "assault rifle" - the "higher authority" got here first, prevented townies from being first responders that they normally would be...

now is it not relevant what times all of these calls came in and where?

because if local 911 got the calls before the state police, yet the state police are on record as already being on site when the locals got there - then that is a fishy discrepancy.

this story is fkn LOADED with them. the more you look the more you find. I'm not saying "every first responder knew" or something insane like that, because I have friends who are friends with some of the staties who responded, and some of those lower on the totem pole guys sure as fug did not know anything about a setup.

I spoke briefly about all of this with a friend of my uncle's who's been involved with stateys and the judicial system for a long time (as in lifetime and he's close to retirement,) and he was REALLY tight lipped about saying anything. I know he didnt know anything for sure, but he didnt believe the official writeup either.

I sure as fk dont.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Abovetopsecret.com

Sandy hook is indeed full of holes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I wonder if one should consider the preposterous amounts of homes and properties in Newtown that closed on 12/25/2009 suspicious. Showing sale prices of 0 dollars, on the assessors page for the Town of Newtown. All previous owners that are normally listed, blank, for most of them. Saw this one record where these people paid off $300k+ on their house...on that christmas day, after having borrowed $380k like 2 and a half years prior. Almost every single home on Riverside road shows a payoff day of their loan on xmas '09. The town, the State of CT, and a ton of people.

How does a billion+ of real estate all get paid off and closed on a non working holiday, sale/payoff prices all redacted.

Like I said, the more you look, the more smelly sneaky suspicious shit you find.

(I mean, unless you believe that jet fuel can burn at thermite temperatures...)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    came across this list typed out that you might not have gotten out of watching the vid:

national school safety consultant Wolfgang Halbig's 16 questions:

1. Who on 14 December 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

2. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?

3. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMTs inside the Sandy Hook School to treat any seriously injured children and school staff clinging to life?

4. Who declared all eighteen children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes? [NOTE: Two were claimed to have been transported to a local hospital before they died. The purported shooter, Adam Lanza, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, are not included in this count.]

5. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and decontaminate areas inside the Sandy Hook School?

6. Why does an off duty Lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on 14 December 2012 after hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

7. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing (as required by CT law) that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? [NOTE: The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling tiles and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation and, most of all, the school had a very high levels of PCB. Check out what PCB is and it should scare any parent.]

8. Who provided the urgent medical care for the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

9. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times–as many as 3 to 11 times–since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

10. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury Trauma Center not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

11. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 December 2012?

12. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in Classroom 8?

13. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on 14 December 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into Classroom 8 and leave her? That was a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Who would do that?

14. Why would two CT State Troopers enter Classroom 10 at 9:55:31 am on 14 December 2012–which was a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff–and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom whose name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?

15. Who ordered the porta-potties that showed up at the scene of the crime about three hours after the event?

16. Who ordered the twenty-six Christmas trees that were stored behind the Firehouse on 14 December 2012 and then brought out to be decorated to commemorate the twenty-six reported victims?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    well that was interesting...this subject came up last night at a mixing session...buddy of mine works in that town, for a certain company that does certain things with certain subjects that go bang...so my buddy gets pulled over by an off duty state cop doing about 140...woman...my buddy is a superlatively good talker, I dont know how many 100+s he's talked his way out of over the years...so she winds up asking him some details about where he was going, then where he works...and she actually asked him what he thought about that day - his reply was he doesnt comment about things of that nature...and she said well ya know what, I was on duty, in that town on that day...and I have serious doubts about what they say happened there...

singer in the band was practically pounding his fist on the desk saying he was unemployed and watching tv that day, he watched everything live and the kids they were shuffling around, there were even discrepancies like they even loaded the same kids into a bus twice yet it was presented like it was more kids being loaded up. and he knows people from town, so does a buddy of his, and with all the other people they know in town, not a single one of any of them knows any of the victims or families or has ever had contact with them, even supposedly living on the same streets and going to the same schools. he said no fucking way did anything happen there, so much of the story changed after the fact, no lawsuits, all that bought up property in the town with 0 dollar purchase prices and people owing 350k on houses just all of a sudden having their loans paid off in the few years before this happened...not to mention once the initial analysis was done on the place they did not allow any further forensic analysis and within a month had the entire site razed like lois lerner's hdd...

you should see the lyrics he writes

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Still all he said she said bullshit at the end of the day

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    yup, as is the reports and fabrication of the ar-15...point is, people arent believing bullshit presented them just because it has the official seal of approval on it. I can see people in other parts of the country or world that only get to see what is on the news, but when you are in proximity to people that know, work, live in the area, and nobody's ever heard of these fkn people...when the stuff on live tv gets twisted heavily and buried...when all the evidence and location is completely destroyed as soon as humanly possible...

its like man, we aint fkn stupid. had enough with the ceaseless packs of lies coming from the overlords.