Page 3406 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2406 2906 3306 3356 3396 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3416 3456 3506 ... LastLast
Results 51,076 to 51,090 of 55058

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    *shrugs* my feet feel insanely clean now, so there's that. those foot detox pads do a little bit but not too much, this is exponentially more.

with shit like this, there's as many crackpots that want to say it does nothing as crackpots that say it does stuff, so in such cases I'll rely on my own experience with it.

there wasnt just water change, there was all kinds of nasty floaty shit, it looked like year old apple juice
    I hate to be a naysayer if it makes you feel better, that's what matters and I've heard it from several people... but I have to say that from what I've read it does seem fishy. Have you ever run it without your feet in it to see what happens?
    Last edited by Godfather; 05-14-2021 at 05:39 AM.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Well it was an interesting day yesterday. About 11:30 things were just going on like normal and then suddenly the power went out. I could see them working on the power lines all day long out the window from my desk, I believe they were putting up new power line poles and doing all the rewiring. I was out in the shop when the power went off and just figured it was something to do with the power line work going on. Nope, a little worse than that. One of the guys was on his way to lunch and was right there when it happened. I guess that there were some low hanging wires hanging over the road and there was a large box truck that either didn't see them or didn't care and he drove right thru them and pulled all the wires down and snapped two poles. You can see in the picture above...the pole on the right (just right of center in the photo) had a transformer on it which is now gone and then the next two going to the left are snapped.

So, that was the end of the work day yesterday since who knows how long that was going to take to fix (obviously the power is on now since I'm at work). I'm guessing that things aren't going to go very well for the driver that caused all that carnage to the power lines.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-14-2021), FBD (05-14-2021), KevinD (05-15-2021), lost in melb. (05-15-2021)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I hate to be a naysayer if it makes you feel better, that's what matters and I've heard it from several people... but I have to say that from what I've read it does seem fishy. Have you ever run it without your feet in it to see what happens?
    I did run it for a bit before putting my feet in, the water did get cloudy but wasnt changing colors. I got insanely hungry and thirsty like a half hour after finishing (it did say to drink 500ml water while doing this, and to eat something if need be) and there was a noticeable effect to it, though difficult to describe. More or less felt like "some shit was sucked outta me" and I woke up super super thirsty again today.

Maybe some of them out there are bs, but this particular one gets the thumbs up from FBD

I mainly got it because a bunch of years back I took a pretty bad spill that likely put a small fracture in my tibia, and I probably should have gone and at least gotten some medicine of sorts for (even if it was just chinese blood cleansing herbs,) years later I got a somewhat clogged lymph node or two, nothing too serious - just trying to stay ahead of any potential issues with it and I figured this would help keep my lymphatic system clean(er).

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Well it was an interesting day yesterday. About 11:30 things were just going on like normal and then suddenly the power went out. I could see them working on the power lines all day long out the window from my desk, I believe they were putting up new power line poles and doing all the rewiring. I was out in the shop when the power went off and just figured it was something to do with the power line work going on. Nope, a little worse than that. One of the guys was on his way to lunch and was right there when it happened. I guess that there were some low hanging wires hanging over the road and there was a large box truck that either didn't see them or didn't care and he drove right thru them and pulled all the wires down and snapped two poles. You can see in the picture above...the pole on the right (just right of center in the photo) had a transformer on it which is now gone in the photos, and then the next two going to the left are snapped.

So, that was the end of the work day yesterday since who knows how long that was going to take to fix (obviously the power is on now since I'm at work). I'm guessing that things aren't going to go very well for the driver that caused all that carnage to the power lines.
    you know its serious when a transformer gets taken out wires are kinda difficult to see if you're not expecting them I guess

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (05-14-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    you know its serious when a transformer gets taken out wires are kinda difficult to see if you're not expecting them I guess
    The truck driver should have been at least a little more careful since the power company was there with the bucket truck and working on the wires and poles though I hope they had good insurance, I'm sure that replacing two power poles and rewiring them all on an emergency basis isn't going to be cheap.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (05-14-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    lol damn, that was a dream....saw blue mold all over my bagels in the fridge. I just went there to get out the eggs & sausages, and hey, no mold

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    You don't have to be rich to be my girl
    You don't have to be cool to rule my world
    Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
    I just want your extra time and your.... kiss

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (05-15-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The state and local governments here have lifted the mask mandate. Now it's just a "suggestion" to wear one if you feel the need to be paranoid. And on top of that, Walmart has lifted their mask requirement for shoppers. Again, they don't care if you wear one if you are paranoid, but you don't need one any more. Me ant the wife went to Walmart yesterday morning to do some grocery shopping. I would say that, including us, less than 5% of the shoppers in the store weren't wearing masks. Everyone else was wearing one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I dont even pay attention to any of it, have walked right in like its 2018 this entire time

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    The state and local governments here have lifted the mask mandate. Now it's just a "suggestion" to wear one if you feel the need to be paranoid. And on top of that, Walmart has lifted their mask requirement for shoppers. Again, they don't care if you wear one if you are paranoid, but you don't need one any more. Me ant the wife went to Walmart yesterday morning to do some grocery shopping. I would say that, including us, less than 5% of the shoppers in the store weren't wearing masks. Everyone else was wearing one.
    Our Gov was going to lift it 100% come June 1, as soon as the CDC came out with recommendations he changed it to vaccinated only.

Pretty much everyone has taken them off though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (05-18-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    aw cmon, now my bathroom fan is starting to crap out

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    The leg brace is off. The orthopedic doctor said that my bone is healed, for all intents and purposes. I just need a few PT sessions to get my knee bending back the way it was before all this horseshit started.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (05-23-2021), FBD (05-20-2021), Godfather (05-20-2021), KevinD (05-19-2021), lost in melb. (05-20-2021), Pony (05-19-2021), RBP (05-22-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (05-20-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm really really pissed right now, my frickin uncle got experimented upon so that he could see his goddamned invalid wife in the convalescent home (who cant even speak or do ANYTHING) and his arm was fucked up then he's sore all over his body and now he's in the fucking ICU.

fuck bill gates, fuck globalists, fuck their orange man bad trigger we cant let you plebes have non traitors in your government

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (05-20-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    that fkn swayback (buddy's uncle)....sometimes that guy is such a dumbass. got the engine on the hook, taking the engine mount bolts off.....
    "sway, I've got one bolt left here, we all set?"
    "yep"....
    "everything's clear, no bullshit?"
    "yep"
    "ok, I'm taking this last bolt off"
    "you want me to put some more slack on this?"
    "NO. are we all set or not?"
    "we're good"
    /takes bolt out
    2 seconds later, the dumbass just lets the fkn hoist all the way down, engine thunks up against the bottom/side
    "SWAY WTF ARE YOU DOING"
    "what? its too close to the throttle body"
    /walks away
    /I scramble to get the throttle body off while he lights up a newport
    /raise it back up
    if this thing is fucked up, I'm going to puncture every bud light of yours and glue every box of newports you ever buy in the future right to the ceiling

I'm taking my sweet ass time with this job, fuck the pollen and dirt on your SVO. I cant work with this mfer around if its a job I havent done before, he sits there asking about why I'm not doing something 3 steps ahead of where I am and then bitches about things taking so long....when I'm on wild goose chases for shit because I did something out of order. fuckin idiot was trying to tell me 3 days ago just take those bolts out, you dont need the hoist on it. (what are you out of your mind?) well, ok, maybe it does. Ya fkn THINK, jackass?

(sway is the good guy that lays in a ditch that helps everyone out with everything, except he stopped being that guy like 15 years ago and decided that he doesnt need to do anything around the place and all he does is drink too much bud light and bitch about something, anything. "I built this garage!" you HELPED build this garage, you did not comission it or pay a dime for it when it was built or ever since, not in taxes, not in electricity, nothing, in fact "its all your garbage" so he cant even do that any longer! I used to defend him plenty, but I dont now....bitches about clutter and then moves a bunch of his shit right on top of the dart board line repeatedly, cuz who throws the most darts, yeah, your biggest defender around here ya douche)
    Last edited by FBD; 05-20-2021 at 03:51 PM. Reason: sorry just had to get that off my chest...it takes a lot to piss me off