Page 2730 of 2730 FirstFirst ... 1730 2230 2630 2680 2720 2728 2729 2730
Results 40,936 to 40,947 of 40947

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment (#metoo)

vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,844 Times in 4,609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Any crocs in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    If you need me, I'll be lactating in the gender-neutral bathroom with some undocumented migrants.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (Yesterday), Godfather (Yesterday), Goofy (09-18-2018), lost in melb. (Yesterday), RBP (09-18-2018), Teh One Who Knocks (09-18-2018)

vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,601 Posts
    I saw in passing a headline today that read Justin Bieber is going to become a US citizen. Hasn't he been arrested multiple times in LA? Of all people wanting to become fully fledged Americans, how does he get citizenship Do yourselves a favor and that fucker back to buttfuck Thunderbay or wherever he's from. We'll take him back as a bargaining chip for the NAFTA negotiations.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (Yesterday), RBP (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,305 Times in 10,144 Posts
    I feel like a pussy, but I am going to say it. I miss the cat. I spend a lot of time alone between the time after she goes to work, delivering, and am usually up later than her. The cat would come to me for scratches and hugs in the morning before she got up, then go back to bed. Same thing at night or on the couch while I watched the end of a game. The cat was always her baby, but she was my buddy. The quiet times are hard.
    The only "B" word a woman should be called is beautiful.
    Bitches LOVE being called beautiful.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (Yesterday), Godfather (Yesterday), lost in melb. (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    I feel like a pussy, but I am going to say it. I miss the cat. I spend a lot of time alone between the time after she goes to work, delivering, and am usually up later than her. The cat would come to me for scratches and hugs in the morning before she got up, then go back to bed. Same thing at night or on the couch while I watched the end of a game. The cat was always her baby, but she was my buddy. The quiet times are hard.
    I get it dude, no homo. My wife's cat has really grown on me too, cracks us up every day and is good company when my wife is away for long shifts. Sorry your buddy is gone

Will you guys get a new pet at some point you think?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I get it dude, no homo. My wife's cat has really grown on me too, cracks us up every day and is good company when my wife is away for 24 hour shifts. Sorry your buddy is gone

Will you guys get a new pet at some point you think?
    I'm being a guy and saying "when you're emotionally ready" - I'd already be at the adoption place. But yes, we will. Frankly, when it's just a couple, a pet is really nice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,844 Times in 4,609 Posts
    We have Luke and really enjoy his company..
    If you need me, I'll be lactating in the gender-neutral bathroom with some undocumented migrants.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Godfather (Yesterday), RBP (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    Long story that comes to mind.

We had this shitty cat growing up. Got it as a kitten and were told the kitten's mother was such a sweetheart they took it camping with and it was basically a dog... But this mother got knocked up by a wild cat on one of those camping trips, so the thing was half hood rat.

My dad really didn't want a cat, man's man type deal, but mom won as usual. So the compromise was that he had us name it Neuman (Sienfeld was huge then) so he could come home and sneer at it "Hello, Neuuuman" We found out a couple weeks in the cat was female but we just left the name - maybe that's why the cat was a dick.

We treated that cat like gold (other than the bad name), but it was a fucking predator. Dove-bombed us in the night just to hear my brother and I scream, took swings at strangers, brought in live birds and snakes weekly, disappeared for days at a time and came back all beat up from fighting bears or cougars, or at least raccoons.

Despite being the devil, my mom adored that cat, it slept on the bed, and it did chill out later in life somehow living about 17 years. All that time my dad never once outwardly showed it any affection. I don't recall ever seeing him pet her or pick her up and he swore up and down he hated the cat.

But when we finally put her down, he sobbed like a boob right there with my mom Big softie at heart. You can't help but love your pets.
    Last edited by Godfather; Yesterday at 03:05 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Goofy (Yesterday), Muddy (Yesterday), RBP (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    I was with kitty when they put her down; it was gut wrenching. I swear she knew. She closed her eyes and lifted her chin for scratches one last time, then put her head down. The next morning my wife asked if she made the right decision. I said "absolutely". She looked puzzled... "so you just didn't want to tell me what to do?" "Absolutely not, that was your call, I was just trying to help you think it through". I was steadfast to make sure it was all handled... the emotions came later.

My point is that men aren't lacking emotions as we are accused, we just are better at choosing the safer time to experience and express them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

vCash
    Thanks
    I was with kitty when they put her down; it was gut wrenching. I swear she knew. She closed her eyes and lifted her chin for scratches one last time, then put her head down. The next morning my wife asked if she made the right decision. I said "absolutely". She looked puzzled... "so you just didn't want to tell me what to do?" "Absolutely not, that was your call, I was just trying to help you think it through". I was steadfast to make sure it was all handled... the emotions came later.

My point is that men aren't lacking emotions as we are accused, we just are better at choosing the safer time to experience and express them.
    That is awesome. So many people beat themselves up about putting down pets and it sounds like you were a rock for your wife.

And not to make light of this situation but if I could go back to age 18 again and snag one skill, it might be this It took me too long to figure out this is one of the absolute prime differences in men and women. When a woman presents a man with a problem, his knee-jerk is to tell her what he'd do, try and fix it for her. But what a good husband (I think) does is support her, be a listener, and empathize. It's really not that hard, just a slightly different approach but it makes a HUGE difference. If my wife comes home and has a problem with a coworker and I answer "well I'd do _x_y_z", it's FAR less effective than just saying "I'm sorry, that sounds crappy, damn. What are you going to do?" With guy friends it's just so different
    Last edited by Godfather; Yesterday at 08:16 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (Yesterday), RBP (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

Long Live the New Flesh DemonGeminiX's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,570 Times in 6,160 Posts
    Uh oh, Ben Shapiro's getting a (limited run) show on Fox News.

Sunday nights, 8:00pm. Supposed to last up until the general election.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (Yesterday), Teh One Who Knocks (Yesterday)

All gave some, some gave all Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,416 Times in 22,988 Posts
    Now some people think the world is what it ain't
    To some I'm a sinner, to others a saint
    Some folks say the world ain't what is is
    All I know is I just got to take a wiz

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 944 Posts