Page 2025 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 1025 1525 1925 1975 2015 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2035 2075 2125 2525 3025 ... LastLast
Results 30,361 to 30,375 of 55059

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I do love pummeling people with data. They dont usually like it, though, especially when they think they are correct.

Usually you start bringing out the hard data and they try to get away from it or ignore certain implications.

What else is that like
    When I tell them and tell them, while listening to them bitch to the sales people that we arent making enough money. I'm like WTF, we do almost 50,000,000 a year in business. You aren't making money because you are paying to get peoples business.

My opinion is if it cant at least cover the 3 costs mentioned above (which is still in reality losing money), then that is business we dont need, or they need a fucking rate increase.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Yes - at root it is still people clinging to their view of the situation, and not wanting to hear details that disagree with the view they have already formed in their head.

No different than 911...you can give people this or that data that shows unequivocally that the official story has a thousand holes that you could drive an aircraft carrier through, and they still say silly things that show their disbelief and refusal to consider facts, because they've been told fictions that they believe.

(me, I mainly believed the story for some years, although the commission report never sat right with me....I just didnt look deeper, but eventually - that changed when I investigated the actual details and looked beneath the surface, then I quickly joined Sertes once the data showed what it showed. which necessarily meant government involvement and cover up, given certain aspects. I only went where the data brought me, and nowhere else )
    Last edited by FBD; 04-24-2015 at 03:44 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I wish, my boss is invasive...unless of course you need him to do something, then you can't find him anywhere
    That sounds eerily familiar......

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Some days I can stand it, other days, especially when I am busy as fuck already, it drives me fucking mental.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Some days I can stand it, other days, especially when I am busy as fuck already, it drives me fucking mental.
    http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/sho...l=1#post622890

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (04-24-2015)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Illegal Immigrants are obviously the problem here

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Or, perhaps it goes all the way back to the constitutional convention:

In fact delegates from Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, New York argued:

“that the Convention had exceeded the Congressional mandate because the Articles had in fact been scrapped rather than revised. Thus the Convention had violated the rule of law. Moreover, the Convention was about to propose a novelty——a large country under one republican form of government——that would never be accepted by the electorate. These delegates knew… republican government could only exist in areas of small extent where the people kept close watch over their representatives.”

secret, secret, secret!

which is why anyone should immediately be suspicious of anything done with a citation of secrecy being needed.

national security? there is no such thing. whenver you hear a g0v mouthpiece say ANYTHING about "national security" what they are really saying is "for the security of the government"

Lies from day one, brothers.

can ya dig why I assert that the federal government itself is 95% illegal/unconstitutional

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    There already was a constitution. It was a FEDERATION, not a giant centralized country the people had CHOSEN

in other words, general washington participated and fomented the illegalities.

lovely how this whole process was usurped and diverted for the means of a few?

the idea of people clamoring for a king and Washington rejecting is fanciful fiction, just like the fanciful fiction of Obamacare "being passed" (or somehow legal) because "people were clamoring for a healthcare solution" (that they already had)....the people had just repudiated the english king and told him to fuck off, how on earth does it wind up being told that people wanted a strong leader "to preserve the idea of an american ideal"....NO, it was a decantralized federation of nation states ON PURPOSE...

Look at some facts. 70 delegates were chosen to go to the convention. Only 55 ever even WENT. So 20% of the people had NO REPRESENTATION AT ALL at the convention. It takes 75% of the states to get an amendment passed under the document, but did 75% of the delegates WHO EVEN ATTENDED sign the thing? NO. 39 of 55 THAT ATTENDED signed it. So 39 of a total of 70 CHOSEN ever signed it. That is just 55% signing! And remember Rhode Island refused to even send any delegates because they smelled a rat just like Patrick Henry did.

“for the sole purpose of revising the articles of Confederation and reporting to Congress and the several legislatures such alterations and provisions therein as shall, when agreed to in Congress…”

do I have to point out that they never took it back to congress?

do the words forced quorum mean anything to whomever's reading?
    Last edited by FBD; 04-24-2015 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    thus it winds up being, that the USA is ostensibly the greatest collection of lies ever told...

We are all creatures of our surroundings. Learning how to question the most fundamental things is not easy. Being a good lawyer means making someone Prove their case. And if you’re the one making a case, well you better be damned sure you can actually PROVE your ENTIRE case. Otherwise you can get caught with your pants down.

The difference between a good lawyer and an average lawyer is the ability to See what others don’t see when it is RIGHT in front of them. And then to have the ability to ask probing questions in that area to demonstrate the weakness and inconsistency spotted. Asking questions, fundamental questions, doesn’t make you popular. In fact in today’s world you are branded a “conspiracy theorist” if you ask any fundamental questions in the public setting.
    Last edited by FBD; 04-24-2015 at 06:29 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That's an interesting question, isnt it....

The Constitution has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist. – Lysander Spooner

The unavoidable result of the reasoning is that if you think the government is doing things that are “unconstitutional”, and you think we “need to get back to the constitution,” that entire way of thinking is fundamentally illogical and can NEVER lead anywhere. It doesn’t make sense. Because, if you are right, and the government is doing things where it has no CONSTITUTIONAL authority, then, nonetheless, the “highest law of the land”, the Constitution, has not been able to prevent this fundamental violation of the fundamental law. In other words, the Constitution has not provided any protection for the people from the federal government continually and repeatedly violating it.

Remember, the government’s SOLE source of ANY authority at all IS the Constitution. So if it is acting without constitutional authority, it is acting without ANY authority. But the Constitution has not been able to prevent the government acting outside of its legal scope of authority. So what good is it? It is no good. In fact it is a source of harm, because it masquerades as a protector of the people and a limitation on the government.

And, if on the other hand, the Federal government in fact HAS Constitutional “authority” to regulate any and every aspect of our lives as it now claims, and in fact acts, such as dictating how much water your toilet can use per flush, then the limitations that the Constitution proclaims to put on the Federal Government are in fact, non-existent. Certainly any document which professes to create a limited government, when it in fact authorizes an unlimited government, is a fraud on the people. And any such document does not deserve to exist.

The point is either way, THE CONSTITUTION IS UNFIT TO EXIST, because it either can’t prevent the federal government from doing whatever it wants, or it authorizes the federal government to do whatever it wants, even though it professes to be a document creating a LIMITED federal government.

The constitution has PROVED that it is either useless or a fraud.

----------

and I cannot disagree.

the pillars simply do not exist. *shakes head*

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    It's so beautiful outside. See y'all later.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    But it's dark

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks