Page 2269 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 1269 1769 2169 2219 2259 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2279 2319 2369 2769 3269 ... LastLast
Results 34,021 to 34,035 of 55059

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allsmiles View Post
    You like eating that salami now though, don't you.

I'm usually better at not leaving myself open like that. Touche, dear.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Assistant Shelter Dweller allsmiles's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

I'm usually better at not leaving myself open like that. Touche, dear.
    We can't all be on guard all of the time, sugar.

But you are right. It isn't like you to slip like that. *mwah*

Thank you, Jezter, for my signature :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to allsmiles For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-03-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Janus View Post
    hugo boss unlimited.... opinions?
    Hugo BOSS is my absolute favorite brand! Although I do like to try new things every now and then to spice things up... I do have one "everyday" deo and then "weekend" deo. Weekends are always BOSS stuff cuz those are so yummy... Unlimited is my style definitely as it is sweet, fruity smelling one. Not girly sweet ofcourse, cuz it does have some wood or something once it settles down. Get it!

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I said at the the time that the Pope getting a Twitter account was a horrible idea.

The Pope posted: “Jesus Christ, the incarnation of God’s mercy, out of love for us, died on the cross, and out of love he rose again from the dead.”

To which one of many trolls responded: “fuck me with a the cross and get the devil out of my pussy."

I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    ffs the entire abrahamic root is just disgusting

will finish my dream post as the day progresses, dgx

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Why do gay people feel the need to "come out"? Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay, why do you need to declare it to the fucking world? Straight people don't feel the need to publicly declare that they're straight. Straight people don't need public displays and/or parades to celebrate the fact that they are straight.

/rant

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-03-2016), FBD (05-03-2016)

Assistant Shelter Dweller allsmiles's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I said at the the time that the Pope getting a Twitter account was a horrible idea.

The Pope posted: “Jesus Christ, the incarnation of God’s mercy, out of love for us, died on the cross, and out of love he rose again from the dead.”

To which one of many trolls responded: “fuck me with a the cross and get the devil out of my pussy."

Oh wow...

They had to have expected to get some of that when they made the decision to give the Pope a twitter account. I bet that girl has a lot of people praying for her after that one.

Thank you, Jezter, for my signature :-)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post

I'm sure he's heard worse.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I've told this story to a whole mess of friends that range from straight-laced as-sane-as-they-come to way-out-there batshit crazy, so I've heard all kinds of theories including but not limited to:

"That's a messed up dream... who you crushin' on to be dreamin' about her like that?"
    "Oh, that's your future wife"
    'Love of a past (or future) life'
    'a view of your own personal hell where you're being tortured by an ideal that will always be out of your reach'
    'peering into another you in an alternate reality in a parallel universe'... etc etc etc.

My favorite one was from a buddy of mine named Noah who said:

'Man, you're fucked up in the head. Get some help, dude.'

So go ahead. Do your thing. I'll consider it.
    I was already on to other things yesterday and didnt have time to get back to this...but since you said go ahead...

(if you thought I was crazy before...hahahaha...you will think I should be locked up after reading this.)

While everyone else seems to focus on the girl on her knees and what she means, my take on it is a little more holistic, in the sense of looking at the whole as being more than the sum of its parts. I will assume you are in some sense a christian, although I dont know the extent of your beliefs.

Dreamtime is one of those areas where....ah....invasions, if you will, take place in a more real sense than would otherwise seem. In this case, I'd interpret that as a ritualized attack, of sorts.

-background-
    we cant find the missing link, because the link is not natural or evolutionary. which necessarily means, aliens came in and did modifications. crazy for sure, but that is where the data points. if there were an evolutionary link, we'd have found it by now instead of this vagueness on the matter. taking that as a given, this 'someone' had an intent. the ancient sumerian tales have some interesting things to say about all that - the earth, being rich in gold, was sought out for that reason. I've held sizable chunks of very pure stuff in my hand before, and it felt like electricity was sparking off my fingertips. its some interesting stuff. the tales say that our current configuration was not the original intent of those who genetically altered the species...and it was not altered once or twice, but a few times - there's not much in the way of direct evolutionary evidence from neanderthal to cro magnon, for example. similar to the homo sapiens missing links. tales continue of the brother, correlated to the thoth character in egyptian lore (I dont recall other analogues at present but in many of the old religions there are analogous characters) having made the last couple tweaks to the species that actually gave what we now know as humans, the proper energetic and brain configurations to not just become highly intelligent, but opened the possibility for personal evolution to the quasi demigod status that the original seeders had attained. this is where the adam & eve story came from; the first who were genetically modified into our present human configuration.

the original intent was hapless workers, not smart enough to figure out the game. (free shit army, anyone? flouride's in the water for a reason, it is but a single angle of a multi pronged attack - flouride crystallizes in the pineal, ostensibly freezing it from evolution.)

spiritual reality goes a bit beyond the relatively dulled level of consciousness humans are presently at. one must personally evolve there - we're born with the configuration, but it will not happen naturally without effort. bone is a piezoelectric semiconductor - flexing generates a potential; and semiconductors become conductors above a certain threshold of energy. (to correlate..."opening the third eye" is breaching this potential in the skull...but that's a tricky one because the rest of the body also needs to be integrated, if its not, it is troublesome to say the least. the real third eye is actually in the center of the midbrain, where the spirit attaches to the body. by this point in my practices, in some sense I can differentiate between what my eyes see and what my Eye sees - the Eye is omnidirectional and singular, whereas the eyes are very directional and stereo. things seen with the Eye are sometimes tough to describe since it does not have the same limited tiny slice of the EM spectrum to perceive... so iow, I cant tell you what "colors" are seen because many of them are not defined colors in that small slice of the EM spectrum. some people will correlate analogous "color" vibrations, but in reality...there is but a small bit of overlap.)

"the church" doesnt want humans going there. "the church"'s roots, drawn back to the abrahamic root.... bears out that the jews basically changed around a bunch of older stories and augmented them in a fashion so as to make them out to be the special, chosen people. christianity was created as a pacifier in the collapse of rome and jesus never had anything to do with them, his story was bastardized and stolen, the stories all written at least 40, 50 years after he was gone and there was nobody left to remember him personally. islam is but a puritanical perversion of the two. zionism is the upper echelon of any of the 3 but primarily jews - basically, the lot are those who need to hang from lamp posts for fucking humanity over.

there is also the matter of collective thoughtforms. ostensible sentinels, energetically speaking. this is what yhvh is - a grimiore beholden to the authority of the original seeders. absolutely not in any way shape or form, "the creator of all things" or some such quackery. it is but an energetic capacitor of sorts, in a collective thoughtform created by the original seeders. (again, I know that sounds crazy, but given that I know a rather powerful someone who has created one for his lineage, have interacted with it, and since I am an ally then most likely it would protect me like a loyal rottweiler would, although I dont necessarily count on it or take that for granted.) this means, it is a massive energy capacitor that feeds off of people - it is ALWAYS a willing interaction, you cant be forced against your will to give away your energy. but realize that if you pray to it, it is giving it energy; if you "go to the light" when you die, then you are abandoning the Yang principle of the body and leaving the winding down energies on the table for something else to feed off of, and if you've got the X-tian "god" in your mind/heart when you die, then you are giving it just about the best meal possible. the feeding also happens via things like repressed sexuality and the resultant imbalances.

those imbalances prevent the attainment of the veritable demigod status, since it is only via a harmonized integration of spirit and matter that allows for the achievement to be made.
    -/background-

now let's return to the dream - the ritualized chanting by the nuns was a binding ritual. a sexualized one, at that. look up the idea of gurdjeff's kundabuffer and how fucking with that dynamic can prevent this progression. the intent is to keep the victim bound to certain paradigms, voluntarily, yet the victim sees as though it is what it is and he has no other choice. think of the federal reserve and the "monetary" system in which we operate - it is contrived by the very same evil behind the abrahamic root. many layers of methods to keep you away from attaining what should otherwise be one's birthright, by preventing the new "birth" of the merging of spirit and matter.

the ascension of jesus was true, but dont assume he went to "god's" "heaven", because 98% of the story is so augmented that its a joke.

its a trap, designed to rob you and keep you in a lowly position. it is the original seeder's retort to the brother's gift of good configuration to the race.

Last edited by FBD; 05-03-2016 at 03:05 PM. Reason: I'll add a warning that if you are a hardcore christian, jew, or muslim, dont read because it will be highly blasphemous

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    some of my posts, I wish I could watch video of people's expressions reading them

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I haven't read it yet. I'm in the middle of something else, so I'll have to get back to it in a little while.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    np bro

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post

While everyone else seems to focus on the girl on her knees and what she means, my take on it is a little more holistic, in the sense of looking at the whole as being more than the sum of its parts. I will assume you are in some sense a christian, although I dont know the extent of your beliefs.

Dreamtime is one of those areas where....ah....invasions, if you will, take place in a more real sense than would otherwise seem. In this case, I'd interpret that as a ritualized attack, of sorts.

-background-
    we cant find the missing link, because the link is not natural or evolutionary. which necessarily means, aliens came in and did modifications. crazy for sure, but that is where the data points. if there were an evolutionary link, we'd have found it by now instead of this vagueness on the matter. taking that as a given, this 'someone' had an intent. the ancient sumerian tales have some interesting things to say about all that - the earth, being rich in gold, was sought out for that reason. I've held sizable chunks of very pure stuff in my hand before, and it felt like electricity was sparking off my fingertips. its some interesting stuff. the tales say that our current configuration was not the original intent of those who genetically altered the species...and it was not altered once or twice, but a few times - there's not much in the way of direct evolutionary evidence from neanderthal to cro magnon, for example. similar to the homo sapiens missing links. tales continue of the brother, correlated to the thoth character in egyptian lore (I dont recall other analogues at present but in many of the old religions there are analogous characters) having made the last couple tweaks to the species that actually gave what we now know as humans, the proper energetic and brain configurations to not just become highly intelligent, but opened the possibility for personal evolution to the quasi demigod status that the original seeders had attained. this is where the adam & eve story came from; the first who were genetically modified into our present human configuration.

the original intent was hapless workers, not smart enough to figure out the game. (free shit army, anyone? flouride's in the water for a reason, it is but a single angle of a multi pronged attack - flouride crystallizes in the pineal, ostensibly freezing it from evolution.)

spiritual reality goes a bit beyond the relatively dulled level of consciousness humans are presently at. one must personally evolve there - we're born with the configuration, but it will not happen naturally without effort. bone is a piezoelectric semiconductor - flexing generates a potential; and semiconductors become conductors above a certain threshold of energy. (to correlate..."opening the third eye" is breaching this potential in the skull...but that's a tricky one because the rest of the body also needs to be integrated, if its not, it is troublesome to say the least. the real third eye is actually in the center of the midbrain, where the spirit attaches to the body. by this point in my practices, in some sense I can differentiate between what my eyes see and what my Eye sees - the Eye is omnidirectional and singular, whereas the eyes are very directional and stereo. things seen with the Eye are sometimes tough to describe since it does not have the same limited tiny slice of the EM spectrum to perceive... so iow, I cant tell you what "colors" are seen because many of them are not defined colors in that small slice of the EM spectrum. some people will correlate analogous "color" vibrations, but in reality...there is but a small bit of overlap.)

"the church" doesnt want humans going there. "the church"'s roots, drawn back to the abrahamic root.... bears out that the jews basically changed around a bunch of older stories and augmented them in a fashion so as to make them out to be the special, chosen people. christianity was created as a pacifier in the collapse of rome and jesus never had anything to do with them, his story was bastardized and stolen, the stories all written at least 40, 50 years after he was gone and there was nobody left to remember him personally. islam is but a puritanical perversion of the two. zionism is the upper echelon of any of the 3 but primarily jews - basically, the lot are those who need to hang from lamp posts for fucking humanity over.

there is also the matter of collective thoughtforms. ostensible sentinels, energetically speaking. this is what yhvh is - a grimiore beholden to the authority of the original seeders. absolutely not in any way shape or form, "the creator of all things" or some such quackery. it is but an energetic capacitor of sorts, in a collective thoughtform created by the original seeders. (again, I know that sounds crazy, but given that I know a rather powerful someone who has created one for his lineage, have interacted with it, and since I am an ally then most likely it would protect me like a loyal rottweiler would, although I dont necessarily count on it or take that for granted.) this means, it is a massive energy capacitor that feeds off of people - it is ALWAYS a willing interaction, you cant be forced against your will to give away your energy. but realize that if you pray to it, it is giving it energy; if you "go to the light" when you die, then you are abandoning the Yang principle of the body and leaving the winding down energies on the table for something else to feed off of, and if you've got the X-tian "god" in your mind/heart when you die, then you are giving it just about the best meal possible. the feeding also happens via things like repressed sexuality and the resultant imbalances.

those imbalances prevent the attainment of the veritable demigod status, since it is only via a harmonized integration of spirit and matter that allows for the achievement to be made.
    -/background-

now let's return to the dream - the ritualized chanting by the nuns was a binding ritual. a sexualized one, at that. look up the idea of gurdjeff's kundabuffer and how fucking with that dynamic can prevent this progression. the intent is to keep the victim bound to certain paradigms, voluntarily, yet the victim sees as though it is what it is and he has no other choice. think of the federal reserve and the "monetary" system in which we operate - it is contrived by the very same evil behind the abrahamic root. many layers of methods to keep you away from attaining what should otherwise be one's birthright, by preventing the new "birth" of the merging of spirit and matter.

the ascension of jesus was true, but dont assume he went to "god's" "heaven", because 98% of the story is so augmented that its a joke.

its a trap, designed to rob you and keep you in a lowly position. it is the original seeder's retort to the brother's gift of good configuration to the race.

That's....That's some next level shit, broski! I really wanted to give up a few times reading this, but I powered through. Really friggin' weird shit, man.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jezter For This Useful Post:

FBD (05-03-2016)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezter View Post
    Hugo BOSS is my absolute favorite brand! Although I do like to try new things every now and then to spice things up... I do have one "everyday" deo and then "weekend" deo. Weekends are always BOSS stuff cuz those are so yummy... Unlimited is my style definitely as it is sweet, fruity smelling one. Not girly sweet ofcourse, cuz it does have some wood or something once it settles down. Get it!
    I'd already bought it.... I asked fr something that smelled fresh and "clean" and she suggested this, aqua di gio, cool water, the scent and mont blanc
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Why do gay people feel the need to "come out"? Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay, why do you need to declare it to the fucking world? Straight people don't feel the need to publicly declare that they're straight. Straight people don't need public displays and/or parades to celebrate the fact that they are straight.

/rant
    why do people feel they need to rant? Nobody cares you're moaning, why do you need to to rant at the world? People who have nothing to moan about don't feel the need to tell everyone they're pretty okay with everything etc

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I'll read it later as well FBD...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (05-03-2016)