Page 2902 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 1902 2402 2802 2852 2892 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2912 2952 3002 3402 ... LastLast
Results 43,516 to 43,530 of 55059

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    So apparently male-male cuddling is a thing. I don't have anything to say.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    So apparently male-male cuddling is a thing. I don't have anything to say.
    Dibs on big spoon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport. Any objections anyone?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    You're up late Harp........ or early? Off work?
    Woke up for a few minutes this morning and wanted to share that..

Jordan Peele on Making Movies After 'Us': "I Don't See Myself Casting a White Dude as the Lead"

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ra...ead-us-1197021

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Goofy (03-27-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Grocery retards update:

Same chain, different store. I really have to pee. I go to the bathrooms and one of the retards is standing outside the bathrooms talking to himself. I said "oh, is someone in there?" He does a retard laugh and says "yeah". Then, while are both supposedly waiting, he keeps muttering, then walks a few feet away talking to a merchandise display. Then he walks back over and enters the bathroom. Wait what? It was open the whole time? He's making all kinds of weird noises in the bathroom, maybe moaning, maybe whatever, just weird and loud. He finally comes out and says "live action mode. real human version" what?? Then says "you can go in now".

Jesus fuck.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (03-28-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Grocery retards update:

Same chain, different store. I really have to pee. I go to the bathrooms and one of the retards is standing outside the bathrooms talking to himself. I said "oh, is someone in there?" He does a retard laugh and says "yeah". Then, while are both supposedly waiting, he keeps muttering, then walks a few feet away talking to a merchandise display. Then he walks back over and enters the bathroom. Wait what? It was open the whole time? He's making all kinds of weird noises in the bathroom, maybe moaning, maybe whatever, just weird and loud. He finally comes out and says "live action mode. real human version" what?? Then says "you can go in now".

Jesus fuck.

Was it this guy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Old gym douche guy put on a good show for me today. This guy is about 50, little chicken legs and arms, skinny body with a milk bag gut on him, which is truly mystifying because he's been in there with a trainer 3x a week for the last many months somehow not getting any fitter. He grunts and moans at the top of his lungs when he works out, and his poor PT looks just dead inside. One time he was really grunting doing push-ups and the trainer says as nicely as possible "never heard anyone grunt like that working out" and d-bag replies dead serious: "that's 'cus you don't know anyone who works out as hard as me". He's always mean-mugging everyone too like he's looking for a fight.

Today he rolls in with a weighted vest that looks like a military magazine carrier with 8 brick shaped weights on the front and back. He uses it for 3 minutes and then dramatically whips it off, throws it to the grounds, and keeps on doing his bizarre routine of jumping jacks and grunting. I'll give it to the guy for his effort, but calm down dude
    Last edited by Godfather; 03-28-2019 at 04:03 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (03-28-2019), Muddy (03-28-2019), RBP (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think we need a thread just for annoying humans.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think we need a thread just for annoying humans.
    I think the c'mon man thread might've suited today's rants

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fair enough. Maybe I will move my retard rants there.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Old gym douche guy put on a good show for me today. This guy is about 50, little chicken legs and arms, skinny body with a milk bag gut on him, which is truly mystifying because he's been in there with a trainer 3x a week for the last many months somehow not getting any fitter. He grunts and moans at the top of his lungs when he works out, and his poor PT looks just dead inside. One time he was really grunting doing push-ups and the trainer says as nicely as possible "never heard anyone grunt like that working out" and d-bag replies dead serious: "that's 'cus you don't know anyone who works out as hard as me". He's always mean-mugging everyone too like he's looking for a fight.

Today he rolls in with a weighted vest that looks like a military magazine carrier with 8 brick shaped weights on the front and back. He uses it for 3 minutes and then dramatically whips it off, throws it to the grounds, and keeps on doing his bizarre routine of jumping jacks and grunting. I'll give it to the guy for his effort, but calm down dude
    Reason #23156 not to join a gym

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts

There's a community college by my place and in junior high, me and bud would go there to lift weights and swim 3x week. We got into pretty good shape...my friend had abs in grade nine and I could do incline site ups hanging from overhead bars while holding a 25 lb weight.

Dating myself...it was one of the first universal gyms in existence. It was set up in a relatively small room with free weights on the side. We would go there and every single time, there were these older college guys standing around at the various stations on the universal, but not using them. They would flex and pose and preen and talk about the latest protein powders...we just wanted to work out. So my friend with the abs was only about 5"5'. He gets tired of the BS and steps right in front of this guy so he could start using the bench press. I do the same with the leg press.

The two college jocks were mortified. One of them starts yelling and threatening my friend. My friend (who has no fear and a big mouth) says - Shut up. You guys come here every week to look at each other, you never work out. Some of us actually want to use the equipment I'm dying...another guy comes over to me and says - This is MY machine and is referring to the leg press I'm currently sitting at. I used to ride a bike everywhere and could run, so I was used to pressing around 250-300 pounds on that machine. The guy starts laughing and calls out to his other monkey-boy friends after I put the pin in. "This young fuck is attempting 250, let's watch him fail!" So I start doing my reps and he gets mad and attempts to first hold down the stack, then he tries to start pulling out the pin as I'm lifting. I just do it faster and tell him to fuck right off.

Meanwhile my little friend is about to pick up a free weight and hit people with it because things are quickly going south. Then, two campus security guards coming running in, batons drawn and yell - "Everyone in this room, put the weights down and remain calm!!!"

I've never forgot that expression. Long one short they take us all into a little security office and show us that certain areas of the college are on closed circuit security. Weight room is one of the areas. They were watching us and when asshole #1 starting playing with my machine and asshole #2 started pushing my friend around, it inspired them to run in and save our lives

The gym rat monkey-boys were banned from the weight room for 6 months and one of them starts whining- But they're not even students here, I can tell I can tell. I yell back at him - It's a community college you dick, everyone is welcome to use the facilities! My friend adds - Ya, and every week you guys go into the weightroom and admire each other's bodies instead of actually working out!

More scuffles, more threats, good times

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Reason #23156 not to join a gym

For real though, there aren’t any reasons not to go to the gym, only excuses. Your heart is a muscle, gotta keep it strong lads!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Oh, Sam's Club does install tires.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

For real though, there aren’t any reasons not to go to the gym, only excuses. Your heart is a muscle, gotta keep it strong lads!
    I have a treadmill and a rowing machine at home