Page 3067 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2067 2567 2967 3017 3057 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3077 3117 3167 3567 ... LastLast
Results 45,991 to 46,005 of 55052

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Awwwww...I want the Indian guy to win so he can change Canada's national motto to "sim sim salabim"
    That may happen now. Singh couldn't be reached for comment and was third in the current polls. Translated - He's going to say it doesn't bother him while making the PM look like a card carrying Klan member

Trudeau was dead even in the polls with the UPC candidate and the UPC's had some racial stuff in their closet. If he doesn't pull out of the election this one photo could help him lose.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    That may happen now. Singh couldn't be reached for comment and was third in the current polls. Translated - He's going to say it doesn't bother him while making the PM look like a card carrying Klan member

Trudeau was dead even in the polls with the UPC candidate and the UPC's had some racial stuff in their closet. If he doesn't pull out of the election this one photo could help him lose.
    I'm sure the pollsters will be out in force today all over Canada, it will be interesting what the "instant reaction" will be.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm sure the pollsters will be out in force today all over Canada, it will be interesting what the "instant reaction" will be.
    Oh yeah this isn't nothing or a blip on the radar. His whole approach has been to give POC and varying genders a voice and Aladdin is fucked now.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Oh yeah this isn't nothing or a blip on the radar. His whole approach has been to give POC and varying genders a voice and Aladdin is fucked now.
    Do you think Trudeau is done over this?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Do you think Trudeau is done over this?
    This is Singh's reaction. (Turban wearing NDP leader) Passive-aggressive is an understatement as he's implying much This is manna from heaven for him...

"After issuing an initial condemnation of the image, Jagmeet Singh, leader of the New Democratic party, released a second video, in which he emotionally described the racism he and many others faced growing up in Canada.

'Seeing this image today – the kids that see this image the people who see this image – are going to think about all the times in their life that they were made fun of, that they were hurt…that they were insulted, that they were made to feel less, because of who they are,' said Singh, the first non-white leader of a major federal party.

'Please reach out to loved ones. Please reach out to people who are suffering in silence right now. Please let them know they are loved. And they are celebrated for who they are.'

Trudeau has already said he's begging forgiveness from his supporters so to answer I'd say - If it doesn't kill his career it's going to at least lose him the election.

He did the Day-O thing too in high school (wearing an afro wig) so now it's all coming out

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    This is Singh's reaction. (Turban wearing NDP leader) Passive-aggressive is an understatement as he's implying much This is manna from heaven for him...

"After issuing an initial condemnation of the image, Jagmeet Singh, leader of the New Democratic party, released a second video, in which he emotionally described the racism he and many others faced growing up in Canada.

'Seeing this image today – the kids that see this image the people who see this image – are going to think about all the times in their life that they were made fun of, that they were hurt…that they were insulted, that they were made to feel less, because of who they are,' said Singh, the first non-white leader of a major federal party.

'Please reach out to loved ones. Please reach out to people who are suffering in silence right now. Please let them know they are loved. And they are celebrated for who they are.'

Trudeau has already said he's begging forgiveness from his supporters so to answer I'd say - If it doesn't kill his career it's going to at least lose him the election.

He did the Day-O thing too in high school (wearing an afro wig) so now it's all coming out
    Yeah, the Day-O thing is in the thread I started

Yeah, for Singh, the fact that Trudeau is wearing a turban in one of the photos is like a gift from god right to him. I'm sure he's going to ride this horse right up to election day. I'm telling you, the people that feel guilty for being white are going to dump Trudeau and climb aboard Singh's wagon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

Yeah, for Singh, the fact that Trudeau is wearing a turban in one of the photos is like a gift from god right to him. I'm sure he's going to ride this horse right up to election day. I'm telling you, the people that feel guilty for being white are going to dump Trudeau and climb aboard Singh's wagon.
    The interview on his plane is embarrassing. No kidding man it's 20 minutes of him repeatedly apologizing when facing the same question in different forms..over and over. He evens sounds frustrated at times - "I didn't know it was a bad thing to do at the time, I do now". "I didn't think it was harmful".

Exactly the wrong things to say in our country

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

Singh is no fool. Listen to him milk this and it's only the first shot...

"Please reach out to loved ones. Please reach out to people who are suffering in silence right now. Please let them know they are loved. And they are celebrated for who they are."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Hey Hal, in case you missed it, there's gonna be a BSG reboot/sequel/new series existing within the reimagined Moore storyline.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The mayor of Denver is holding a presser righgt now about how he wants to raise the city of Denver's minimum wage to $15/hour (the state already has a minimum wage index IN THE STATE CONSTITUTION NOW that makes it significantly higher than the Federal minimum - state of Colorado is $11.10/hour right now). I guess all the businesses in cities that have already tried this complaining about how they are either having to lay off workers or completely close down isn't proof enough for this ass clown.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    There's supposedly a document floating around online that's Bob Barr's gun control proposals that he's shopping around on Capitol Hill. From what I understand, there's supposedly a thinly veiled attempt at creating a registry on it.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Saw a video today from outside Area 51. There are about a dozen cars by the looks of it This'll be a sad little event with a lot of media attention.

I have this funny feeling there will be more press than 'raiders'

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-20-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (09-20-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    So, been eyeballing a new Dewalt sliding miter saw. It's on sale for $350 new. I really don't wanna spend the money but I really want it at the same time. Now I see a used? one on Craigslist 30 miles away at a pawn shop for $250. Might have to drive out and "look" at it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    So, been eyeballing a new Dewalt sliding miter saw. It's on sale for $350 new. I really don't wanna spend the money but I really want it at the same time. Now I see a used? one on Craigslist 30 miles away at a pawn shop for $250. Might have to drive out and "look" at it.
    Depending on how long they've had it, you may even be able to beat them up on price a little.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Depending on how long they've had it, you may even be able to beat them up on price a little.
    Yea, thats what I was thinking. It's only been listed for 3 days and they only left a phone number, no address. If I call they will know I'm really interested. I think I found the address online. And the area is a bit rough at night. I worked near there for a little while, we used to have guys come to the shop with tools they just liberated from Lowes. One guy even would take requests.

Point is I really doubt they paid much for it in that area, may have some wiggle room on price.