Page 3275 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2275 2775 3175 3225 3265 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3285 3325 3375 ... LastLast
Results 49,111 to 49,125 of 55058

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I wouldn't call George HW Bush a traitor, but he's where it started. When he was ambassador to China in the 70s, he laid the groundwork for getting them into the WTO. Everybody just followed through with making the moves that allowed them to become a world superpower up until Trump. All for the almighty dollar.
    I don't think you can stop them becoming a superpower. Nor do you have the right to.

I think you just have to draw a line in the sand. they shouldn't have been allowed to build military bases on those little islands (we are a culpable too) If we give them Taiwan might as well give them the entire Pacific...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I don't think you can stop them becoming a superpower. Nor do you have the right to.

I think you just have to draw a line in the sand. they shouldn't have been allowed to build military bases on those little islands (we are a culpable too) If we give them Taiwan might as well give them the entire Pacific...
    No, we can't stop them, but I can certainly criticize it. It was a gamble, at best, in the Cold War era. I think the idea was if we could make China a capitalist nation, then they would turn against Communism and that would isolate Russia. It didn't work so well.

We could crush their economy by withdrawing all our trade from them, bring our companies home, but eventually that leads to a very desperate country with some very dangerous weapons hating us. But then again, where would we get our cheap goods from?

How would you have gone about stopping them from building those bases? Without risking open war?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (09-07-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Jeez Hope you're safe and sound mate!
    Yeah, the fire itself is far enough away from the city that it doesn't pose a direct threat, but it's the smoke and ash that's on the air. It's like one minute it was fine outside, then all of a sudden, like I said, the wind must have shifted because it was just awful outside and stayed that way the rest of the day. It was hard to breathe, your eyes burned, and you could feel it in your lungs.

Luckily this morning it's not bad again, just a small hint of smoke in the air, but who knows if it will stay this way all day.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Goofy (09-07-2020), KevinD (09-07-2020), lost in melb. (09-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    No, we can't stop them, but I can certainly criticize it. It was a gamble, at best, in the Cold War era. I think the idea was if we could make China a capitalist nation, then they would turn against Communism and that would isolate Russia. It didn't work so well.

We could crush their economy by withdrawing all our trade from them, bring our companies home, but eventually that leads to a very desperate country with some very dangerous weapons hating us. But then again, where would we get our cheap goods from?

How would you have gone about stopping them from building those bases? Without risking open war?
    Bookmarked to get back to you

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Yeah, the fire itself is far enough away from the city that it doesn't pose a direct threat, but it's the smoke and ash that's on the air. It's like one minute it was fine outside, then all of a sudden, like I said, the wind must have shifted because it was just awful outside and stayed that way the rest of the day. It was hard to breathe, your eyes burned, and you could feel it in your lungs.

Luckily this morning it's not bad again, just a small hint of smoke in the air, but who knows if it will stay this way all day.
    The fire grew almost 25K acres over night, it's up to almost 60K acres now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (09-08-2020)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    China now controls the world's largest Navy. Good job, American politicians. Stupid fucks.
    biggest ≠ best

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugh_Janus For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-07-2020), lost in melb. (09-08-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    I wouldn't call George HW Bush a traitor, but he's where it started. When he was ambassador to China in the 70s, he laid the groundwork for getting them into the WTO. Everybody just followed through with making the moves that allowed them to become a world superpower up until Trump. All for the almighty dollar.
    CIA = traitors, especially the likes of HW. Those pieces of shit were employed to line their pockets at the expense of America and undermine the Constitution, the surnames Bush and Clinton will forever be shit in my book.

We should force them to honor their word on Hong Kong and bitch slap those fkn commies

The "pivot to China" was a pivot to china at the explicit expense of america, done on purpose and by design. The banksters want world communism with them as the controlling faction, with all their bought & paid for minions doing their bidding. And then the underclass of everyone else, who will periodically be culled.

USSR was too strong and part of the pivot to china was to stem USSR, and the banksters made sure that it was balkanized and mother Russia bitch slapped. Which was why all the shit in syria & lebanon, to try for the pipeline so as to really fuck russia on energy prices.

Cheap crap, who cares about cheap crap....mfg needs to come back home and to hell with .10 cent garbage.

Wait till the treasury dollar arrives

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I was weed eating the dog yard, stepped into a hole they had dug, tried to catch my balance, fell into the wire mesh and strained myself.
    Hope you're ok

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    not a single comment about being strained by wire mesh...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Did you get all the pulp out?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    The fire grew almost 25K acres over night, it's up to almost 60K acres now.
    When I went to bed last night it was up to almost 100K acres and I believe is not either the 4th or the 3rd largest fire in Colorado history.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-08-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    it musta been the verbiage, I wasnt quite sure what you meant by it!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hope you're ok

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Griffin (09-08-2020)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    is the mesh okay?

also, dr pepper is delicious