Page 3307 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2307 2807 3207 3257 3297 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3317 3357 3407 ... LastLast
Results 49,591 to 49,605 of 55062

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    damn virus can tell time now

good thing I still have an analog clock

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (11-08-2020), FBD (11-08-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Cool, COVID exploded in Vancouver so now the province has asked/told everyone in the city to lockdown again for two weeks. This fucking sucks. I'm so god damn sick of this year.
    On behalf of America, I apologize for our traitors working with your traitors and other international traitors to release this not quite pandemic in an attempt to defeat the Orange Man

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    On behalf of America, I apologize for our traitors working with your traitors and other international traitors to release this not quite pandemic in an attempt to defeat the Orange Man
    Hey man, I thought it was supposed to go away not get worse after your election

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-09-2020), lost in melb. (11-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Hey man, I thought it was supposed to go away not get worse after your election
    I didnt think they'd have the balls to cheat like mad with The Law watching very closely either, unfortunately it seems that someone bought the extended fucky warranty for 2020

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I hope that wasn't the take-away from that response from me..?
    Not at all mate, i appreciated your thoughts/response
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I will try and answer your question as it pertains to me, I cannot speak for anyone else. And this will be my only post on it in this thread because I do agree with you that US election talk has creeped into far too many threads considering there are already plenty of threads dealing with it.

Why do I support President Trump and not want a President Biden? First, let me say that I do not like the person Donald Trump is. I think he runs his mouth a bit too much, he needs to lay off the Twitter machine way more than he does, and I think he could be slightly more diplomatic with things sometimes. But the good thing is, you don't need to personally like the person who is running your country. I know that sounds odd, but a person can dislike the person Donald Trump on a personal level, but support him because of the job he is doing/has done for the country since he's been elected. The biggest thing that you have to realize is, you and everyone else in the world always will see the WORST spin put on anything Trump does or says. Even in this country, the mainstream media outlets are completely toxic and blatantly support the American left. Some of these news outlets don't even try to hide that fact, while others do swearing up and down that they are fair, which they most certainly are not. So unless someone were to actually look for it, you will never find a positive news story about President Trump, especially outside the US. So I can completely understand why you or any other non-American would find it odd for people to support President Trump. But again, I don't like Donald Trump the person, I like Donald Trump the President.

President Trump was elected because we needed a change in this country. He didn't try and hide the fact that he was going to put America first, which was music to a lot of people's ears after toiling through 8 years of Obama/Biden in the White House. Trump clamped down on illegal immigration. He cut taxes for working class people. He supports law enforcement. He hasn't started any new wars around the world, and in fact has brought some troops home. He renegotiated trade deals we had in place that didn't benefit the US in any way. He finally stood up to the Chinese. He appointed actual good judges to the federal courts and the US Supreme Court. And he respects the US Constitution, which has been lacking lately in American politics And before the pandemic, the US had the best economy we've had in more than a half century. People had jobs, wages were going up, especially on the lower end, and the country was humming along. Even just recently after 9 months of the pandemic, 56% of Americans polled still said they were better off now than they were 4 years ago. But of course, just like what happened around the world, Covid wrecked the US economy. These are the kinds of things I want in someone that is leading my country.

If we get a President Biden? He's already stated he will immediately repeal the Trump tax cuts, raising taxes on all Americans (although he recently revised that to claim he would only raise taxes on people making more than $400K/year which I think is BS myself). Biden changes his position on everything more often than people change their underwear. He wants to destroy the entire US energy market by completely eliminating all fossil fuels, including oil, coal, natural gas, and fracking/drilling anywhere. This all just after the United States has finally become energy independent and this would cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs as the energy sector is one of the biggest job markets in this country. And that would in turn cripple an economy that is already limping along trying to recover from Covid. He wants to implement more lock downs and a national mask mandate even though more and more healthcare experts are coming out and saying that lockdowns are actually worse than Covid is. And a national mask mandate? That would be an unconstitutional mandate, but he has already hinted that he doesn't care much for the rule of law in this country. He wants to add at least two new states so that the democrats can permanently swing the balance of power in the US senate. They want to abolish the filibuster, which is pretty much the only tool the minority party has in the senate to slow down/prevent the party in power from running roughshod over the entire populace. Because the democrats didn't get their way on the last Supreme Court judge, they want to "pack the court" with democrat judges so that they can make sure the court will side with whatever they want to do. He wants to gut the 2nd Amendment and outlaw and confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens. It's already proven that his family has corrupt dealings in China and Ukraine and if he's in power, there's nothing to indicate that won't continue or get worse. And while Trump hasn't exactly been fiscally conservative, Biden wants to make what Trump spent look like chump change, when we're a country that is already more than $27 trillion (!) in debt. He will cater to the politically correct crowd and the democrats have made no disguise of the fact that they want to enact 'hate speech' laws in this country, meaning that if you hurt someone's feelings, you could be in for criminal prosecution. All those SJW's out there will start to get their way. And Biden and the democrats fully support having the federal government involved in every aspect of the lives of Americans and want to turn the US into a welfare state. And even above and beyond all that, the cherry on top is, Biden is old and weak and fading. There is no way I think he will complete a full term as president, and that would mean that Kamala Harris would become president and as bad as Biden is, she would be 100 times worse.

The democrat party has been moving farther and farther to the left and that is not good for this country. They keep driving a wedge deeper and deeper into this country. And if you dare question what they want to do, then you are either a racist or a bigot or you have 'privilege' or any number of other made up things. And that's how they have tried to paint Trump and the media eats that up and spreads the lies. I'm sick of being told I'm a bad person and a racist all because I'm a white male.

Sorry if this is rambling, but I had a lot of thoughts in my head and new points kept popping into it while I was typing, so it may come off a bit disjointed. But for the most part, this is why I support and voted for President Trump.

@Goofy
    Thank you, now that i can understand. Thing is, the world's view on Trump is partially his own doing - his twitter account (as you mentioned yourself) is just......... well, it's not what i personally would want to be reading from the leader of my country.

Judging by how close the voting was/is i'd guess that if he'd toned down on some of the stupid things he posts and says he'd probably have won a second term (based on all the good he's done for the US).

Of course it looks like Bidens inauguration could be a whiles off yet with the lawsuits flying around regarding voter fraud, but thats a different debate for another day and another thread (im looking at you FBD ).

Anyhow, enough political bollocks for this thread
    The county I live in has enacted a 10 PM curfew because of the virus.
    I just hope covid knows about daylight savings time or you'll be fucked

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-09-2020), Griffin (11-09-2020), lost in melb. (11-09-2020), Muddy (11-09-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (11-09-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts
    And after that post, let's please leave politics (at least the major discussion of it) out of this thread and in the numerous other threads that already exist.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-09-2020), Godfather (11-10-2020), Goofy (11-09-2020), lost in melb. (11-09-2020), Muddy (11-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    I just hope covid knows about daylight savings time or you'll be fucked
    I never thought of that

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    I never thought of that

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    And after that post, let's please leave politics (at least the major discussion of it) out of this thread and in the numerous other threads that already exist.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Goofy (11-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    FUCK. This idiot female that sits on the other side of the wall from me picked up her covid-19 positive kid from her ex-husband last Wednesday, then comes in to work Thursday and Friday..!! So fucking irresponsible.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    FUCK. This idiot female that sits on the other side of the wall from me picked up her covid-19 positive kid from her ex-husband last Wednesday, then comes in to work Thursday and Friday..!! So fucking irresponsible.
    Report her to HR and tell her to GTFO.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Muddy (11-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    would you have been worried if her kid had a cold or the flu? because that's what the vast majority of positives are, not the wuhan aids flu.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (11-09-2020), KevinD (11-10-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    would you have been worried if her kid had a cold or the flu? because that's what the vast majority of positives are, not the wuhan aids flu.
    Thank you, FBD M.D. I'm to go over in her area and see if she wants to do some kissing now.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Goofy (11-12-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thank you, FBD M.D. I'm to go over in her area and see if she wants to do some kissing now.
    I'm saying use common sense, not discard it

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm saying use common sense, not discard it
    Common sense says she should not have come in to work..!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-10-2020)