Page 3537 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2537 3037 3437 3487 3527 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3547 3587 3637 ... LastLast
Results 53,041 to 53,055 of 55062

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    The entire island of Puerto Rico is without power?
    Is AOC's abuela okay?????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Muddy (04-08-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Took the wife to her 2 week post-op checkup yesterday. Doctor was really pleased with her progress. She already has about 125° of movement on her knee and he says that her knee feels really solid. Gave her an A+ on everything and said she is good to keep working on it. Wants to see her back again in a month.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-08-2022), Godfather (04-09-2022), lost in melb. (04-09-2022), Muddy (04-08-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Atta boy

TIL... poutine in your face leads to poutine in your mouth.

And I need details on the "HOrrible financial decisions"

One dude woke up the Friday after the long debaucherous night at the strippers and stumbled into the kitchen claiming the ATM at the 'rippers had ripped him off. He's telling us "I have 4 identical charges for $200, I only withdrew one time! I've already disputed the charges with my bank, no way that's right."

Other friend goes "Bud, I saw you standing at the ATM pounding away at that thing over and over like an absolute zombie, then disappearing back into the private lounge" Poor dude was pretty sour about his financial decisions, left his visa and interac card at home the next two nights He later admitted he got an hour straight of lap dances from the same chick! Also... who is dumb enough to use the ATM inside the strip club?

Another dude snuck back to the same club all three nights after we'd all tapped out, just to blow his lunch money over and over again on the same girl "Mercedes". She gave him her number the first night and he was texting her completely in love all weekend. We kept trying to tell him - this is what they do, they're professionals, she doesn't love you buddy. He tried calling her during the daytime to "just take her to brunch" - call goes straight to voicemail but she later texts her work schedule.... Poor fella was just too stupid to get it and talked about her all weekend even as we reminded him that he didn't even know her real name. The third night, right as he got to this club she was leaving with some rich looking old dude, and our guy's heart visibly broke like Ralph Wiggum on Valentines Day. It was priceless, but he was still trying to justify Mercedes's love for him the next morning. Great entertainment for the rest of us.

Me and the other guy who organized this stag joked that next time we organize a stag, we're going to include a training video on how not to get fleeced at a strip club.

I'll add this too...

If any of you have a boys trip coming up, you must add in 'The Game of Life' rules. Three simple ones to institute all weekend:

1. Buffalo - You must drink with your non-dominant hand all weekend. If you get caught sipping with your dominant hand, someone can call 'Buffalo' (don't ask why) and you must immediately finish your drink. Doesn't matter if it's 10am and you just ordered a bloody marry to shake the hangover, too bad. If someone forgets you're a leftie or somehow calls a wrong buffalo - they finish their drink.
    2. Tell Her - If you say anything about a girl, stranger or not, someone can call 'TELL HER' and you must go tell her exactly what you said about her (without revealing it's a dare/game). The only way out is buying the group a round of drinks. [Strippers are exempt from this rule]
    3. M.I.N.E. - You cannot use the word 'mine'. If someone asks the group 'who's shoe is this' and anyone answers 'mine' they must drop and do 10 push-ups. This sounds easy but can quickly add up to the point where you're lying on the ground trying to do that last push up. That adds a high level of humiliation when you're in an airport or disgusting bar.
    Last edited by Godfather; 04-09-2022 at 02:16 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-09-2022), KevinD (04-09-2022), lost in melb. (04-09-2022), Muddy (04-09-2022), RBP (04-11-2022), Teh One Who Knocks (04-11-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    awesome recap

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

Godfather (04-09-2022), lost in melb. (04-09-2022), RBP (04-11-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,894 Times in 11,969 Posts
    Do ya really wanna, do ya really wanna taste it?
    What's going up must come down
    Do ya really wanna, do ya really wanna taste it?
    Baby you're losin' ground

Blind to what you'll soon become
    The mirror lies, the whole world's wrong but you
    Dancing with the blinkers on
    Throw your dog the invisible bone

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    One dude woke up the Friday after the long debaucherous night at the strippers and stumbled into the kitchen claiming the ATM at the 'rippers had ripped him off. He's telling us "I have 4 identical charges for $200, I only withdrew one time! I've already disputed the charges with my bank, no way that's right."

Other friend goes "Bud, I saw you standing at the ATM pounding away at that thing over and over like an absolute zombie, then disappearing back into the private lounge" Poor dude was pretty sour about his financial decisions, left his visa and interac card at home the next two nights He later admitted he got an hour straight of lap dances from the same chick! Also... who is dumb enough to use the ATM inside the strip club?

Another dude snuck back to the same club all three nights after we'd all tapped out, just to blow his lunch money over and over again on the same girl "Mercedes". She gave him her number the first night and he was texting her completely in love all weekend. We kept trying to tell him - this is what they do, they're professionals, she doesn't love you buddy. He tried calling her during the daytime to "just take her to brunch" - call goes straight to voicemail but she later texts her work schedule.... Poor fella was just too stupid to get it and talked about her all weekend even as we reminded him that he didn't even know her real name. The third night, right as he got to this club she was leaving with some rich looking old dude, and our guy's heart visibly broke like Ralph Wiggum on Valentines Day. It was priceless, but he was still trying to justify Mercedes's love for him the next morning. Great entertainment for the rest of us.

Me and the other guy who organized this stag joked that next time we organize a stag, we're going to include a training video on how not to get fleeced at a strip club.

I'll add this too...

If any of you have a boys trip coming up, you must add in 'The Game of Life' rules. Three simple ones to institute all weekend:

1. Buffalo - You must drink with your non-dominant hand all weekend. If you get caught sipping with your dominant hand, someone can call 'Buffalo' (don't ask why) and you must immediately finish your drink. Doesn't matter if it's 10am and you just ordered a bloody marry to shake the hangover, too bad. If someone forgets you're a leftie or somehow calls a wrong buffalo - they finish their drink.
    2. Tell Her - If you say anything about a girl, stranger or not, someone can call 'TELL HER' and you must go tell her exactly what you said about her (without revealing it's a dare/game). The only way out is buying the group a round of drinks. [Strippers are exempt from this rule]
    3. M.I.N.E. - You cannot use the word 'mine'. If someone asks the group 'who's shoe is this' and anyone answers 'mine' they must drop and do 10 push-ups. This sounds easy but can quickly add up to the point where you're lying on the ground trying to do that last push up. That adds a high level of humiliation when you're in an airport or disgusting bar.
    Love it!
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm not gonna bother talking about Biden's declaration on gun control today, since everybody here knows where I stand on the issue in general.

Suffice it to say that I'm kinda pissed off right now.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (04-12-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 5,214 Posts
    Not a lot of legroom here

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    since you couldn't find linen pants, are you wearing a dress?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Not a lot of legroom here

You're one of those guys that takes their shoes off on the plane?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    dingo ate his shoes

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I'm not gonna bother talking about Biden's declaration on gun control today, since everybody here knows where I stand on the issue in general.

Suffice it to say that I'm kinda pissed off right now.
    What did Bozo do now?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 5,214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    You're one of those guys that takes their shoes off on the plane?
    How else am I going to air those stink bombs?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    How else am I going to air those stink bombs?
    In Lancistan, those people that take their shoes off on flights will be summarily executed upon arrival at the destination.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-12-2022), KevinD (04-13-2022)