Page 3653 of 3671 FirstFirst ... 2653 3153 3553 3603 3643 3651 3652 3653 3654 3655 3663 ... LastLast
Results 54,781 to 54,795 of 55059

Thread: Post what you are thinking at this very moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Yeah, pancreatic cancer is just about the worst form you can get. That's awful news.
    I feel so bad for her. She's a really nice lady.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-06-2023)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

I wonder if white people are allowed?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

Of course they are! (only whites from marginalized groups though)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-15-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Of course they are! (only whites from marginalized groups though)

I'm a long-haired freaky (white) people (in a wheelchair)? Need I not apply?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-15-2023)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

I'm a long-haired freaky (white) people (in a wheelchair)? Need I not apply?
    white's white, unless you're one of those whites that isnt actually white but likes to pretend is white

but then we wind up getting into that whole species thing and you look at the FST separation values and compare to like blue jays or something and then you go oh, wait a minute

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Sofa King busy this week.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    but on the bright side, it gets dark early and we throw glowing discs once a week

got a new engine for the explorer, just whacked a new rear main seal in it, picking up a water pump, plugs & wires today, then gotta detach the ac/fuel....get some oil, coolant.... tf else I gotta do before I swap this sumbich

took it to lake champlain this early fall, tried hitting up disc golf worlds at smugs, had some troubles and delays and got there too late, took beat up explorer through the fucking Notch, then GPS sent me through Swanton and I missed out on the lake approach views....she a tad too leaky after all that, so I'ma take er out and rip it down and hone the cylinders, new valve springs

still dont ever want a vehicle from this century

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    oh man, its so much easier working on an engine when its on a stand vs in a car 3 minutes to change a water pump? shit yeah

its even more interesting when you realize barret, roberts, and kavanaugh all were on bush's legal team in bush v gore 2000

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    a lot quieter here these days as compared to when I was here last

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    When I'm logged into my account: Private/Incognito mode and Ghostery with Ghostery enabled in private/incognito mode. If I'm not in private mode, youtube refuses to allow me to watch videos. If I'm in private mode without ghostery, youtube won't allow me to watch videos either.

The only other way I can watch youtube with an adblocker installed is if I'm logged out of my account.
    Had to switch to uBlock origin. Apparently, Youtube got the drop on Ghostery.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-18-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    tough away match yesterday, the other team put up their 3rd best player against me for a guaranteed point I gave 'im a scare though, up 2 after 9, even going into 17....but the damned youngen got me last 2 holes, with my stomach rumbling like mad usually once my stomach is going nuts my energy level is lower and timing off already. thought I ate enough.

then my doubles partner...le sigh, why party to 3am the night before a match??? its one thing if you're 20 and doing that but bro you're 49 you arent going to have the energy for that shit any more.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Sup all! Back from two weeks in Miami/Florida Keys - 3 days for work and 10 for pleasure (wife flew down and joined after my conference since I got to fly on the company dime anyways).

I liked Miami a lot more than I thought I would. Miami beach is fun, the beaches are beautiful, great food and nice hotels. The Keys were a blast too, wife and I rented a really nice place that was a detached bungalow in Key Largo and just relaxed. We did get caught in a 1-day wild wild storm that nearly reached Cat-1 wind speeds last Thursday. I've never seen sustained rain like that for 24 hours, blew my mind even coming from Raincouver - I read on twitter it was 14" in 24 hours which is absurd. Around 2am the little bungalow we rented sounded like it would blow away and my wife was legitimately scared. We even had a 15 minute tornado warning but there really wasn't anywhere to hide

Other than that, super great trip. Back at it with a busy few weeks of work coming up. Hope everyone's doing well!
    Last edited by Godfather; 11-21-2023 at 08:04 AM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-21-2023), FBD (11-21-2023), lost in melb. (11-25-2023), Pony (11-21-2023), Teh One Who Knocks (11-27-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I was thinking last night, and I'd like my time here this time around to be more smooth, so I will skip "serious" subjects or outcomes & probabilities thereof. I like you guys and generally consider you my friends and getting along with you guys means a lot more to me than showing you all the ways I'm right about the shit I post about I mean, I pretty much dont talk to my two best friends about this shit either, cuz I know they really just dont give a fuck, although we all did have conversations about the ronas for sure (my other best friend is as deep or deeper, so we can go any depth of these topics ) So perhaps a truce, with those of you who enjoyed poking at my beliefs - dont poke at mine and I wont poke at yours It was tough with stuff like ronas & the experimentation because man, I just dont want to see yas get hurt. Which was why I said to be careful cuz its coming again, my schizo leaves even said so

But I enjoy memes and laughing and hockey talk, so the world, fuckin whatever. It means something to me to be on good terms with you guys, I apologize for trying to helps yas out a little too hard.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Godfather (11-22-2023), KevinD (11-22-2023), Teh One Who Knocks (11-27-2023)

today love,tomorrow...... brah pitt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I was thinking last night, and I'd like my time here this time around to be more smooth, so I will skip "serious" subjects or outcomes & probabilities thereof. I like you guys and generally consider you my friends and getting along with you guys means a lot more to me than showing you all the ways I'm right about the shit I post about I mean, I pretty much dont talk to my two best friends about this shit either, cuz I know they really just dont give a fuck, although we all did have conversations about the ronas for sure (my other best friend is as deep or deeper, so we can go any depth of these topics ) So perhaps a truce, with those of you who enjoyed poking at my beliefs - dont poke at mine and I wont poke at yours It was tough with stuff like ronas & the experimentation because man, I just dont want to see yas get hurt. Which was why I said to be careful cuz its coming again, my schizo leaves even said so

But I enjoy memes and laughing and hockey talk, so the world, fuckin whatever. It means something to me to be on good terms with you guys, I apologize for trying to helps yas out a little too hard.
    Just be as cool as other side of your pillow.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brah pitt For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-22-2023), Teh One Who Knocks (11-27-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Crazy moment at the grocery store tonight!

Was heading to my folks' place for dinner and there was an accident on the highway, so we stopped at a random grocery store we don't normally visit to grab a couple things and wait out traffic. My wife and I split up to grab our stuff. I turn the corner on the meat aisle and see a heavy set, older store employee collapse. I called my wife's phone not knowing where she was in the store and was like "I think maybe you should run down to the meat aisle"

She runs down and her and a nurse who also happened to be right there immediately see the guy has no pulse and start doing chest compressions. Someone ran and grabbed an AED machine while we called 911. My wife and the nurse traded off doing compressions and running the AED machine, cut the dude's shirt off. My wife was a yard sale, kicked her slip on shoes and jacket off and was going ham pumping on this dude and taking charge of the scene. I mean, I knew she was a doctor obviously, but I'd never seen her in action like that - in hindsight it's impressive but at the time it was just kinda horrifying. The poor guy's ribs were clearly jellified by the compressions (which I understand means you're doing it right), he'd pissed himself, and the store employees were all crying because it looked like their coworker was dead. The nurse wanted to stop compressions because the guy was making some horrific noises but my wife knew better, apparently that doesn't mean you should stop, and so they kept going as they still could find no pulse. Just some real hardcore shit to witness as I stood there literally holding her purse.

Finally after about 10 minutes the fire department and paramedics showed up. The Fire guys were kind of big dicking my wife and nurse and shooed them away at that point (which is fair I guess, they're the real front line experts with this stuff). So my wife was kinda like "hmm, I'm used to running codes but they don't need me anymore so I guess we' just pay for our milk and bread and leave? This feels weird."

There's no way to know the outcome but he had a weak pulse when Fire took over so hopefully the man is alright.

It's not about me obviously, but it sure got my adrenaline PUMPING even just being a bystander, never seen that in real life before and it's not a pretty sight. We both needed a beer once we got to my parent's place

I guess if there's any moral to this story, we should all take a CPR class once in a while.
    Last edited by Godfather; 11-22-2023 at 06:45 AM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-27-2023), FBD (11-22-2023), lost in melb. (11-25-2023), Pony (11-24-2023), Teh One Who Knocks (11-27-2023)