Thread: Pre-teen girls accused of stabbing slumber party friend 19 times to please mythological creature

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

WTF Pre-teen girls accused of stabbing slumber party friend 19 times to please mythological creature

By Lindsey Bever - The Washington Post

The prosecutor asked: “Isn’t that the worst kind of killer, the cold-blooded killer?”

“Most of the time in a crime like this, with such violence like this, there’s spur of the moment, there’s the heat of passion,” Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel told reporters, describing the weekend’s slumber party stabbing. “It’s troubling when a person lashes out in anger. It’s more troubling when they lash out in cold blood.”

He was talking about a months-long murder plot involving three 12-year-old girls — two of them the alleged attackers and one of them the victim with 19 stab wounds.

One of the 12-year-old suspects told police the two girls decided to kill their friend to honor a mythological character they read about online, the criminal complaint stated.

So, after a slumber party, the two took their friend into a wooded park in southeastern Wisconsin and distracted her with a game of hide-and-seek. One girl told the other, “go ballistic, go crazy,” the complaint said. And they allegedly stabbed the friend 19 times.

One jab missed a major artery near her heart by a millimeter, doctors told police. The victim, a girl who goes to school with the other two, was in stable condition on Monday.

The two girls were charged as adults with first-degree attempted homicide on Monday in Waukesha County Circuit Court, the Associated Press reported. If convicted, each faces up to 60 years in prison. A court commissioner set bail at $500,000 cash each.

The Washington Post is not naming them because at least one of their attorneys reportedly plans to try to move her case to juvenile court, where records are private.

If either one of the girls is moved to and convicted in juvenile court, she could be held at most until she is 25 years old, Schimel told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

“It’s extremely disturbing as a parent and as chief of police,” Waukesha Police Chief Russell Jack told reporters at a news conference before the court appearances.

The girls’ attorneys did not immediately return calls seeking comment early Tuesday.

The girls invited their friend to a slumber party on Friday evening, according to news reports of the allegations. They planned to kill her during the night so they wouldn’t have to look into her eyes, one girl told police. They would duct tape her mouth, stab her in the neck and pull the covers over her to make it appear she was sleeping — and then run away, the Journal Sentinel reported. But, later that night their plans changed.

The girls allegedly decided to kill her in a park bathroom on Saturday morning. One girl told police she knew of a drain in the floor for the blood to go down. But once in the bathroom, one girl allegedly had a “nervous breakdown.” The other suggested a game.

During hide-and-seek, one girl reportedly tackled the victim and started stabbing. The Journal Sentinel reported the victim screamed: “I hate you. I trusted you.”

One girl told the victim they were going to get help — but they weren’t, the paper said.

After they left, the victim crawled out of the woods and onto a road, where a bicyclist found her, CNN reported. The complaint states the victim said: “Please help me. I’ve been stabbed.” She could only answer questions by saying “yes” or “no.”

One of the girls told a detective they were trying to become “proxies” of Slender Man, a mythological demon-like creature they read about on creepypasta.wikia.com, a Web site about horror stories and legends. One of the girls told police the character is the “leader” of Creepypasta, and in the hierarchy of that world, one must kill to prove dedication, the Journal Sentinel reported. After the slaying, the girls planned to run away to the demon’s mansion in the Nicolet National Forest in Wisconsin, the complaint said.

One girl said she sees him in her dreams. She said he can read her mind and teleport.

“Creepypasta” comes from the Internet slang term “copypasta,” a block of text that is copied and pasted on numerous sites. Its stories often include anecdotes, rituals or lost episodes of TV shows, USA Today reported. Rituals include a “list of instructions for the reader, claiming that if they go to a certain place at a certain time, and perform specific actions, something remarkable and/or horrifying will happen,” the site states.

Schimel stressed that the two suspects are innocent until proven guilty, but he told the Journal Sentinel he has never encountered allegations like this as a prosecutor.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Kids don't need the internet. Fuckin' morons. I hope they get the 60 years.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (06-03-2014)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Only 60 years? Fuck, give them 600 years, or even put them to death, I don't care if they are only 12. These two girls are cold blooded murderous psychopaths. They will never be contributing members of society. I know it's not a popular idea to put people under the age of 18 to death, but FFS if that was your daughter they tried to murder, what would you be feeling right now?

*Not directed at you specifically DGX, everything was meant in general terms

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Death penalty

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I totally agree.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    apparently the didn't have enough beer or cheese

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Only 60 years? Fuck, give them 600 years, or even put them to death, I don't care if they are only 12. These two girls are cold blooded murderous psychopaths. They will never be contributing members of society. I know it's not a popular idea to put people under the age of 18 to death, but FFS if that was your daughter they tried to murder, what would you be feeling right now?

*Not directed at you specifically DGX, everything was meant in general terms

They planned to kill her during the night
    Premeditation, planning and execution of their crime. Agree with you Lance and welcome to the Big Leagues, girls.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    That is such a fucked up story. I am loathe to remand a 12 year old to life in the system, but I am not sure how you come to any other conclusion.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    From what I've read-

Their school gave them unmonitored access to the internet on iPads. The young girls then came across this website and believed Slender Man to be a real creature, hoping they would meet him if they sacrificed their friend and that he would take them away to live in his magical land.

I dunno, it's all just too fucked up.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    we need to lay real blame on real people, in our country we like to blame everyone but the culprit

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    we need to lay real blame on real people, in our country we like to blame everyone but the culprit
    I agree, but we also pick and choose. Who should be imprisoned for what and for how long is debated here regularly.

I am not taking a position when I say this: A 12 year old can't form consent for sex, can't be held accountable for signing a contract, but we seem to say they are adults for this crime. I am simply pointing out that we do draw lines and we do make judgement calls when it comes to children and the mentally ill.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    And if the parents restricted their internet use at home but then the school let them browse without any supervision, I would take issue with that if I had kids. Not trying to push the blame onto the school but their unmonitored iPad scheme wouldn't fly with me.

My kids would only be able to use 30 minutes of internet each day with my direct supervision, until they turn 18. At that point, they can meatspin and lemonparty all they want. I know what lurks on teh internetz.
    Last edited by Lambchop; 06-04-2014 at 11:52 AM.