Page 224 of 478 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7156

Thread: :rbp:

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    The AOC School of Economics.
    His estimated net worth is $137 billion. Divide that by the 7 billion people on the planet and that comes to $19.57 per person. How is that solving world hunger FIVE TIMES OVER? It comes out to even less if you leave him with $11.1 billion in change.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    His estimated net worth is $137 billion. Divide that by the 7 billion people on the planet and that comes to $19.57 per person. How is that solving world hunger FIVE TIMES OVER? It comes out to even less if you leave him with $11.1 billion in change.
    Get outta here with your old white man math. Numbers don't matter, only making the rich pay their fair share.

And BTW, If you gave each hungry person two .99cent Mcdonalds hamburgers they would no longer be hungry, right? World hunger solved! With money to spare!

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Not to mention that world hunger isn't a food supply issue, it's a security issue.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-22-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Not to mention that world hunger isn't a food supply issue, it's a security issue.
    Exactly, there's way more than enough food produced on this planet for everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-22-2019), RBP (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    There is something oddly contradictory about that photograph

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,246 Times in 4,357 Posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teabelly For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-23-2019), RBP (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I really don't mind the girl power stuff. Go for it. Dominate if you'd like... and you are. It's the screeching hatred that gets my ire, along with the patent lying about the goal of equality. Just say "this is our time" and finish us off.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I really don't mind the girl power stuff. Go for it. Dominate if you'd like... and you are. It's the screeching hatred that gets my ire, along with the patent lying about the goal of equality. Just say "this is our time" and finish us off.
    Just wait until they vote a woman president just because she's female and not because of her policy ideas. How many women do you think got elected to congress just because voters didn't want to vote for the white male?

I'm not saying that none of them were the best candidate in their particular race, just saying that personally I would NEVER vote for anyone based on their skin color, gender or political party. I vote solely on who I think will be the best for our country. Unfortunately there is a huge number of people who don't. And that number is growing fast.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (02-22-2019), Griffin (02-23-2019), Muddy (02-23-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Just wait until they vote a woman president just because she's female and not because of her policy ideas. How many women do you think got elected to congress just because voters didn't want to vote for the white male?

I'm not saying that none of them were the best candidate in their particular race, just saying that personally I would NEVER vote for anyone based on their skin color, gender or political party. I vote solely on who I think will be the best for our country. Unfortunately there is a huge number of people who don't. And that number is growing fast.
    Not voting for the white male is part of the hatred within the SJW ranks. The confusing part of they are now intertwined. Listen to the TED talk from Courtney Martin, who runs feministing.com. She has no separation between radical feminism and social justice; it is one cause. I would encourage everyone to read Hanna Rosin's book The End of Men and the Rise of Women. We are probably past the tipping point. And while I disagree with several of Hanna's assertions, it relatively fair and research based. Better yet, have the women in your life read it.

The boys, the men, have been losing this battle for my entire adult life - and I have followed it and commented, but to no real point other than to increase my own anxiety. Partly de-industrialization, partly cultural, largely academia, but definitely organizational. It's a slight of hand, or fortuitous ignorance perhaps. The screechers are the useful idiots in my mind. They provide cover for the smart women that are taking over, and not gradually. What have we done? Nothing.

We didn't argue when the educational systems were changed to make sure girls could thrive. We didn't object when the changes showed definitively that boys were failing. We didn't object when boys' high school graduation rates fell well below the girls. We didn't object when college entrance rates skewed female. We didn't object when college graduation rates skewed female. We are still not objecting when female violent crime has reached historic highs. We are still not objecting when domestic violence skews female but we are told that's a lie. We are still not objecting when rape of females is at the lowest level ever recording in history, but we are told that rape culture is resulting from toxic masculinity and college campuses are evil beehives of rapists in training. We laugh and rate female sexual assault perpetrators and make guy jokes about how hot they are. The few who have tried to speak are bemoaned as toxic misogynistic bigots who are mansplaining, but worse they are largely ignored by other men.

Women took over education. First through systemic changes, then through professional education. That's over - ask the Australians who have special programming for boys, like some special ed for the unfortunately dick-bearing. Women took over human resources, and with zero hesitation hired more. Women took over social services, psychology, and middle management across the board. And if I learned anything from years in HR, it was that new managers are scared and always hire someone who is just like them. Add in the calls for female managers to do the right thing and hire more females and it grows exponentially. Once the blood was in the water, they swarmed.

And what have we done? I would say nothing here as well, but it's far worse. We have agreed, we have adopted, we have engaged and approved. Men giving talks about toxic masculinity. Men reveling in being lazy and less productive. Men trying so hard to please the female dominates, that they collapse into the bitterness of MRA, Incels, or MGTOW. Are these male groups inherently bad? Some, but not all. But what is true in all of this is it is reactionary and defensive to the new dominance. We have never been organized. We have never spoken with a national voice that was rational. We never had to, until we had to.

And now, we are on the other side of the matriarchy. Unfortunately, many young men, and some older ones, think we are exactly where we should be or maybe not yet far enough down the chain. Self-loathing abounds.

To answer your question, do I object to women voting for other vaginas? No. They are free to vote however they like. I don't object to blacks voting for blacks. It's dumb politics, but innocuous and predictable. The women though are not so innocuous, they have an agenda, and a decidedly anti-male agenda. So again, what are we going to do? I am going to die not knowing that answer. In the meantime, I need to stop this diatribe. My unsuccessful-job-seeking ass needs to start dinner for my bread-winner wife.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-23-2019), Pony (02-23-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (02-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    You're a paranoid mafcka, Rainbow.. No women are trying to harm me anywhere in my life..

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You're a paranoid mafcka, Rainbow.. No women are trying to harm me anywhere in my life..
    Not yet. Give it time.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You've been asking me for years why I hate women. I do not. And yet, over time, you've come to agree. When the larger reality is discussed, you again put your head in the sand. That's exactly why we are where we are.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Also, sorry Pony. Nothing personal. That was my "don't poke the bear" moment.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Also, sorry Pony. Nothing personal. That was my "don't poke the bear" moment.
    No need to apologize bud, I thought it was a very well thought out reply.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-23-2019)