Thread: Rihanna Tells Fans to 'Calm Down' After She Follows Chris Brown on Twitter

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts

Rihanna Tells Fans to 'Calm Down' After She Follows Chris Brown on Twitter

Billboard Magazine

Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter -- and the fans aren't very happy about it.

On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown -- who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 -- started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.

A fan of Rihanna's tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, "its fuckin twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down."

The fan -- who claims to be a 14-year-old girl -- apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.

"Babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna's fans' nickname]...xoxo," tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.

Under his retraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.

In a Good Morning America appearance in March, Brown lost his cool after being grilled about Rihanna. After the interview with Robin Roberts ended, he stormed into his dressing, started screaming, trashed the room and smashed a window with a chair. He later apologized but said the show intended to "exploit" him.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    dumb ass

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    was it only me who thought of this when i saw the thread title ...i even read it in my head with a scouse accent

*will be lost on any non brit *

she is an idiot for wanting anything to do with him
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-16-2011 at 03:48 PM.

They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well. The world is full of Kings and Queens, Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts
    In a Good Morning America appearance in March, Brown lost his cool after being grilled about Rihanna. After the interview with Robin Roberts ended, he stormed into his dressing, started screaming, trashed the room and smashed a window with a chair. He later apologized but said the show intended to "exploit" him.
    I never heard about that What a loser... gets frustrated about being questioned for beating up his girlfriend, so he goes off to throw a temper tantrum and break shit

Yeah Chris... that'll get the fans back. You twat.

Rihanna is dumb too

Basement Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,339 Times in 9,470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    was it only me who thought of this when i saw the thread title ...i even read it in my head with a scouse accent

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post

<-------- missed something