Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel etc.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Israel etc.

My friend Muhammad said that Israel is an oppressive nation, whose people have infiltrated western governments and media to instil anti-Palestinian propaganda, while they maintain the world's largest concentration camp that houses the Palestinian people.

Is my fake friend Muhammad right?

Dead babies, dead babies everywhere.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Nope. Your fake friend Muhammad is sniffing glue. Tell him to go get laid and eat some bacon.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 869 Posts
    Tell him to have his friends stop provoking a well armed nation by lobbing rockets at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser
    murder my ass..shove it up my ass....both are beautiful terms of endearment

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    As usual, it all depends on what you choose your context to be...

As to jews having a homeland, well, ok, everyone needs one. That's what the whole 1967 borders thing was about. Palestinians have all but given up on getting those pre 1967 borders back. But the settlements...those, from what I can tell, are a different story, with Israel basically going in, occupying the land, then selling it to their citizens very cheap. So after that early-mid 70s "war" it has not been Israel "establishing their nation," it has been them expanding it beyond prior agreements at the explicit expense of the weaker palestinians. Establishing controlled areas, checkpoints, who the fuck wants to sit in a sweltering car for hours just to get past a checkpoint to get to the other side of the state, etc, etc...so you can just about see the roots of the police state TPTB are trying to establish in america in the things that the Israelis do over there.

Fuck, I mean how are you guys going to feel when our license plates on cars are bar coded and you get scanned every time you pass a cop and they instantly have a barrage of information on you..

I dont really buy the whole "but the palestinians are too disorganized to get their shit together, therefore..." therefore what, that leaves no reason for Israel to "let" the palestinians "have their own state?"

The whole single state solution over there is garbage, Desmond Tutu is correct when he says it is an apartheid situation - the Israelis run the gov, and palestinians are second class citizens in the eyes of the people who run Israel. These "negotiations for statehood" since they started have merely allowed the Israelis to more than triple the "settlement" ok let's call a spade a spade, "confiscated lands" they have occupied. Would Canada be ok with the US just saying "hey, I know our border is here at X, but we're going to move it another 40 miles over your side of the property?" Fuckin hell no they wouldnt, but the palestinians are weak and disorganized, and are thus being taken advantage of.

I just believe at this point, there's not really much of any excuse not to let the palestinians run themselves. Sure they will stumble and there will be corruption and they may have a tough time paying their bills - but at least they will be doing it themselves, allowed to govern themselves. States dont recognize other states plenty often, I think Israel saying "well, so long as some of you guys say that so long as Israel exists you will try to get your land back and refuse to acknowledge israel's existence....then we just cant let you have your own government and state" is a load of bullshit, just an excuse to keep control of the territory, and how long will it take them to expand all the way and have ethnically cleansed the area? You think that's not the endgame?

But I want to know different things, like what are Israel's agreements with the Saudis, why do so many "influential" us politicians, senators and such, hold dual Israeli citizenship...for things like those are of geopolitical importance. This stuff here is just of local importance, mainly. Israel fucks with a lot more than just palestinians.
    Last edited by FBD; 07-27-2014 at 04:05 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Lambchop (07-27-2014), minz (08-01-2014)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    That's what the whole 1967 borders thing was about.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wha...-1967-borders/
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

FBD (07-28-2014), Loser (07-27-2014), Muddy (07-28-2014)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I just believe at this point, there's not really much of any excuse not to let the palestinians run themselves. Sure they will stumble and there will be corruption and they may have a tough time paying their bills - but at least they will be doing it themselves, allowed to govern themselves. States dont recognize other states plenty often, I think Israel saying "well, so long as some of you guys say that so long as Israel exists you will try to get your land back and refuse to acknowledge israel's existence....then we just cant let you have your own government and state" is a load of bullshit, just an excuse to keep control of the territory, and how long will it take them to expand all the way and have ethnically cleansed the area? You think that's not the endgame?
    No, I don't think that's the endgame. I have zero faith in the idea that a Palestinian state, as it is politically organized right now, could have a peaceful coexistence with Israel. The Palestinian "border" would be a militarized breeding ground for Islamic Militants even worse than it already is now. Want my answer? Give the west bank to Jordan and Gaza to Eqypt. The Egyptians and the Jordanians are far less likely to go to war with Israel than an independent Palestinian state. They get the territory but not the control.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

FBD (07-28-2014)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

As to jews having a homeland, well, ok, everyone needs one. That's what the whole 1967 borders thing was about. Palestinians have all but given up on getting those pre 1967 borders back. But the settlements...those, from what I can tell, are a different story, with Israel basically going in, occupying the land, then selling it to their citizens very cheap. So after that early-mid 70s "war" it has not been Israel "establishing their nation," it has been them expanding it beyond prior agreements at the explicit expense of the weaker palestinians. Establishing controlled areas, checkpoints, who the fuck wants to sit in a sweltering car for hours just to get past a checkpoint to get to the other side of the state, etc, etc...so you can just about see the roots of the police state TPTB are trying to establish in america in the things that the Israelis do over there.
    Dead wrong on that.

From very year israel was founded, it was attacked by arab nations.

Every piece of land Israel occupied was gotten through defence and pushing back arab invasions.

Here's a history refresher...

I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    your friend is obviously a muslim ergo he is evil and hates the west his opinion doesn't count. Case closed.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Last year Israel started paying students to spread pro-Israeli propaganda throughout the internet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3755782.html

I think we should dig deeper.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    Last year Israel started paying students to spread pro-Israeli propaganda throughout the internet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3755782.html

I think we should dig deeper.
    In 2012, a Palestinian-run blog reported
    Let's not. I stopped at this.

Looser

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "The IDF had a target, a Hamas terrorist target," Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner told the ABC's 7.30 program.

"We had intelligence pointing specifically to that location and we had the indication that the perpetrators were on the beach. We had a specific target indicating that they were supposed to be there.

"We had visual surveillance, clearly, to an extent that we should have been able to determine who was on the beach."

Lt Col Lerner did not provide detail about how long the boys were being observed or by what method.

"We need to determine what happened between the gathering of the intelligence and what happened that caused this unfortunate human tragedy," he said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24533576...-colonel-says/
    IDF Lieutenant Colonel says it was a human tragedy. I say it was a crime against humanity.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    IDF Lieutenant Colonel says it was a human tragedy. I say it was a crime against humanity.
    Well, if palastine stopped harboring terrorists that lobbed rockets at israel, NONE of this would have happened.

Why is that so hard to understand?

You believe that if Mexico started shooting rockets into arizona and texas, the US would do nothing?

Looser

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Loser For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (07-27-2014)

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They were just children playing on a beach dude. The IDF spokesman confirms himself that someone within his organisation made a huge error, meaning their deaths were a direct result of the IDF. Even after the kids ran, another bomb seemed to catch up with them.

With reference to your analogy, I would expect the US to act but I wouldn't expect the US to bomb 4 kids playing on a beach in clear sight until they were all dead.

It's no wonder Israel has started to pay students to make pro-Israel propaganda online. I'm not going to fall for their shit.

Hundreds of illegal settlements, child murder, calculated plight of Palestinians...

We must start digging deeper to find out why Israel can act in this disgraceful way without any international action taken. This is the conspiracy I'm interested in.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Loser's correct. Palestine and Hamas are masters at propaganda intended to make Israel look bad. They start shit and then hide like cowards while Israel reacts, then when they see the results of Israel's reactions, it's all "Woe are we." Fuck them. They are nothing more than human cockroaches. If the Palestinians gave up Hamas and kicked them out or whatever and became more vigilant about not letting terrorist groups back into their ranks, then there would be peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

Like I said somewhere else, Egypt, who are by no means friends of Israel, said it themselves: Hamas started this shit. And I say they deserve whatever Israel throws at their pathetic asses.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.