Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Israel etc.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 869 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    They were just children playing on a beach dude. The IDF spokesman confirms himself that someone within his organisation made a huge error, meaning their deaths were a direct result of the IDF. Even after the kids ran, another bomb seemed to catch up with them.

With reference to your analogy, I would expect the US to act but I wouldn't expect the US to bomb 4 kids playing on a beach in clear sight until they were all dead.

It's no wonder Israel has started to pay students to make pro-Israel propaganda online. I'm not going to fall for their shit.

Hundreds of illegal settlements, child murder, calculated plight of Palestinians...

We must start digging deeper to find out why Israel can act in this disgraceful way without any international action taken. This is the conspiracy I'm interested in.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make.

It wouldn't have happened if hamas was not lobbing rockets at israel.

Every military action israel has ever taken has been in self defense. Flat out fact.

And just to point out. Your dear palastine and hamas has been INDISCRIMINATELY lobbing rockets at tel aviv, with no care WHO they kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser
    murder my ass..shove it up my ass....both are beautiful terms of endearment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loser For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (07-27-2014)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    No, I don't think that's the endgame. I have zero faith in the idea that a Palestinian state, as it is politically organized right now, could have a peaceful coexistence with Israel. The Palestinian "border" would be a militarized breeding ground for Islamic Militants even worse than it already is now. Want my answer? Give the west bank to Jordan and Gaza to Eqypt. The Egyptians and the Jordanians are far less likely to go to war with Israel than an independent Palestinian state. They get the territory but not the control.
    ya know what homes, that's the best idea I've ever heard on all this. gonna be fucked no matter what

sure the palestinians have done a lot of shit, but the whole thing was just bad right from day one, israel's done its share of geopolitical games on top of it...and its the shit like that which tends to lessen my sympathy for having their shit attacked.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-28-2014)

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm not buying it guys.

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pro-Israel propaganda is rammed so far down our throats that it is acceptable to call someone anti-Semitic simply for speaking against these illegal settlements and child murder. This would imply that Israel is a perfect nation that cannot do wrong in the eyes of some.

I heard the Israel lobby over there in the US is equally aggressive.

Also check this out:

Last edited by Lambchop; 07-28-2014 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Confiscated land? Let's not forget that Gaza and the West Bank are IN ISRAEL.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Fuck Israel, fuck the middle east

The Prolapse Champion
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Looks like a virus spreading.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...-in-palestine/

On June 12, at 10:15 p.m., a trio of Israeli teenagers – Gil-Ad Shaer, Naftali Frenkel, and Eyal Yifrach – who were hitchhiking back to their homes were given a lift by Marwan Qawasmeh and Amar Abu Aisha. The car radio had Israel’s public station on, giving the impression that the occupants were Israelis, but the three boys soon realized their fatal mistake. One of them called 911 and told the dispatcher "We’ve been kidnapped": in the recording – kept secret until now – one can hear gunshots in the background, the cry of someone who has at least been wounded, followed by celebratory singing.

Oddly, the police did not respond to the call until five hours later, when the parents reported them missing.

The authorities immediately issued a gag order on all reporting on the content of the call, while Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet lied to the Israeli and international public by pretending not to know the boys were almost certainly dead. Even after the kidnappers’ abandoned car was found, splattered with bloodstains that confirmed the killing, the Israeli authorities continued to maintain the fiction that the three were being held for some yet-to-be-disclosed ransom.

The boys, said Netanyahu & Co., had been kidnapped by Hamas in order to extract more concessions from the Israeli government as in the case of Gilad Shalit. The Israeli-Jordanian border was closed, supposedly to prevent the transport of the kidnapped teens. Netanyahu’s wife launched a media campaign on Twitter modeled on Michelle Obama’s #BringBackOurGirls hashtag: "Bring back our boys!"

And of course there was a military complement to the propaganda campaign: although the Israeli government knew the three boys were almost certainly dead, they initiated what they dubbed "Operation Brother’s Keeper." Thousands of IDF soldiers combed the West Bank, ostensibly searching for the kidnapped boys: 560 Palestinians were arrested, with over 200 still being held, and over 2,000 locations – homes, public buildings, even water wells – were searched. Palestinian homes were ransacked and looted. And, naturally, Gaza – Israel’s punching bag – was mercilessly bombed, in tandem with the killing of six young Palestinians by the IDF.

As Israel Pulse points out, when rumors that the boys’ bodies had been found began to circulate, the Israeli authorities held a press conference at which

"IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Moti Almoz adopted a reproachful tone and raised hopes even higher. He said, ‘Both the army and the Shin Bet are working on making new evaluations of the situation in the recent hours and are involved in many operations designed to ensure the safe return of these boys. Regarding the rumors that have spread — these rumors have no basis and are not reliable.’ He didn’t even blink an eye when he said this."

One imagines the authorities were equally unblinking when they lied to the parents of one of the boys, who – after being allowed to listen to the 911 call – were told the shots heard were "blanks"! The government then sent family members to a United Nations conference in which the deceived parents tearfully pleaded for their sons’ return.
    So if the above is true,

wait a second, the kids were that fkn stupid to get into a car because it was playing an israeli radio station?

the way I see it, the plausibility of IDF/mossad killing these boys is more plausible than the story they put forth.

So why did the Israeli government lie about the "kidnapping"? Look at the context: the US had recently recognized the Fatah-Hamas unity government and Tel Aviv had taken the brunt of the blame for the failure of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. It was a no-brainer, as far as the Israelis were concerned: why not use the murder to exert maximum political leverage on Washington, launch fresh attacks on the Palestinians, and score a few much-needed propaganda points?

The Israelis not only kept the murder of the three boys secret, they also kept the identities of the accused Palestinians under wraps for two weeks. Why?

Because the two brothers implicated in the murder are members of a clan known to be a "rogue" element in Hamas, having defied the wishes of the Hamas leadership on repeated occasions. Hamas would have no motive for the murder, unless the leadership wanted to sacrifice the real political gains they have made on the West Bank for the "satisfaction" of executing three Israeli teens.

The Israeli deception allowed them a pretext to carry out a military operation that otherwise would’ve been seen for just what it was and is: pure vengeance directed at those who had nothing to do with – and nothing to gain from – the murders.
    as usual, the media reports only what has survived government redacting and proper grooming by the ministry of propaganda.

the lesser of two evils is still eveil. so when evil is fighting evil, which side you gona pick? evil? or be an umpire and just call balls & strikes?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...-in-palestine/

On June 12, at 10:15 p.m., a trio of Israeli teenagers – Gil-Ad Shaer, Naftali Frenkel, and Eyal Yifrach – who were hitchhiking back to their homes were given a lift by Marwan Qawasmeh and Amar Abu Aisha. The car radio had Israel’s public station on, giving the impression that the occupants were Israelis, but the three boys soon realized their fatal mistake. One of them called 911 and told the dispatcher "We’ve been kidnapped": in the recording – kept secret until now – one can hear gunshots in the background, the cry of someone who has at least been wounded, followed by celebratory singing.

Oddly, the police did not respond to the call until five hours later, when the parents reported them missing.

The authorities immediately issued a gag order on all reporting on the content of the call, while Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet lied to the Israeli and international public by pretending not to know the boys were almost certainly dead. Even after the kidnappers’ abandoned car was found, splattered with bloodstains that confirmed the killing, the Israeli authorities continued to maintain the fiction that the three were being held for some yet-to-be-disclosed ransom.

The boys, said Netanyahu & Co., had been kidnapped by Hamas in order to extract more concessions from the Israeli government as in the case of Gilad Shalit. The Israeli-Jordanian border was closed, supposedly to prevent the transport of the kidnapped teens. Netanyahu’s wife launched a media campaign on Twitter modeled on Michelle Obama’s #BringBackOurGirls hashtag: "Bring back our boys!"

And of course there was a military complement to the propaganda campaign: although the Israeli government knew the three boys were almost certainly dead, they initiated what they dubbed "Operation Brother’s Keeper." Thousands of IDF soldiers combed the West Bank, ostensibly searching for the kidnapped boys: 560 Palestinians were arrested, with over 200 still being held, and over 2,000 locations – homes, public buildings, even water wells – were searched. Palestinian homes were ransacked and looted. And, naturally, Gaza – Israel’s punching bag – was mercilessly bombed, in tandem with the killing of six young Palestinians by the IDF.

As Israel Pulse points out, when rumors that the boys’ bodies had been found began to circulate, the Israeli authorities held a press conference at which

"IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Moti Almoz adopted a reproachful tone and raised hopes even higher. He said, ‘Both the army and the Shin Bet are working on making new evaluations of the situation in the recent hours and are involved in many operations designed to ensure the safe return of these boys. Regarding the rumors that have spread — these rumors have no basis and are not reliable.’ He didn’t even blink an eye when he said this."

One imagines the authorities were equally unblinking when they lied to the parents of one of the boys, who – after being allowed to listen to the 911 call – were told the shots heard were "blanks"! The government then sent family members to a United Nations conference in which the deceived parents tearfully pleaded for their sons’ return.
    So if the above is true,

wait a second, the kids were that fkn stupid to get into a car because it was playing an israeli radio station?

the way I see it, the plausibility of IDF/mossad killing these boys is more plausible than the story they put forth.

So why did the Israeli government lie about the "kidnapping"? Look at the context: the US had recently recognized the Fatah-Hamas unity government and Tel Aviv had taken the brunt of the blame for the failure of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. It was a no-brainer, as far as the Israelis were concerned: why not use the murder to exert maximum political leverage on Washington, launch fresh attacks on the Palestinians, and score a few much-needed propaganda points?

The Israelis not only kept the murder of the three boys secret, they also kept the identities of the accused Palestinians under wraps for two weeks. Why?

Because the two brothers implicated in the murder are members of a clan known to be a "rogue" element in Hamas, having defied the wishes of the Hamas leadership on repeated occasions. Hamas would have no motive for the murder, unless the leadership wanted to sacrifice the real political gains they have made on the West Bank for the "satisfaction" of executing three Israeli teens.

The Israeli deception allowed them a pretext to carry out a military operation that otherwise would’ve been seen for just what it was and is: pure vengeance directed at those who had nothing to do with – and nothing to gain from – the murders.
    as usual, the media reports only what has survived government redacting and proper grooming by the ministry of propaganda.

the lesser of two evils is still eveil. so when evil is fighting evil, which side you gona pick? evil? or be an umpire and just call balls & strikes?

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Raise your hand if you stay in the middle east.................. what, no one? Didn't think so! Therefore, i really don't give a flying fuck, it's none of my business and none of our governments business, let the religious neanderthals get on with it

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    unfortunately, goof....geopolitical fuckery by our leaders does indeed wind up affecting us, even though we dont live in these places.

Basement Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,337 Times in 9,470 Posts
    Timelapse Video Shows Complete Flattening Of Gaza Neighbourhood

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Damn

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 869 Posts
    When 9/11 happened, the U.S destroyed two nations, that had nothing do with 9/11. Flat out killing 100,000's of civilians in the process, spanning a decade.

Hamas, protected by palastine, has lobbed 10,000+ rockets into israel, indiscriminately, over the last 25+ years...

You honestly don't think this is an appropriate response?

Now for the other end of the spectrum.

The only..ONLY....reason Iran will not get a nuclear weapon, will be because of israel. Our pansy assed fucktard in charge is doing absolutely nothing about it. If Iran has a nuclear weapon, guaranteed, the west will be targeted.

Our own military HATES our president. That says something.
    Last edited by Loser; 07-30-2014 at 02:25 AM.

I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser
    murder my ass..shove it up my ass....both are beautiful terms of endearment

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    maybe I read that wrong, but that almost sounds like an attempt at justifying afghan and iraqi civilian deaths by proxy of equating a stand of israelis' "justified" bombing of palestinians.

(of course ya know that while I've always thought the commission report was a huge load of BS, it took me a while to dig deeply enough to figure out it was set up, enabled, perpetrated by the government. with that being "true"...and this whole being in bed with another top 3 most ruthless regime on the planet (saudis)....this whole matter of ISIS (IS, ISIL, whatever) having gained traction has saudi fingerprints on it and has involved us in the sectarian war of islam....which israel is down with. this whole matter of lobbing rockets is misdirection, imo. there's another grand war to be had, and if its going to really be a good worldwide one, we have to get the players arranged properly. every time there's a huge resource or systemic financial issue in the world, there's a fuggin war, and with the US beaten down as its been in the last 20-50 years since Nixon defaulted on our debt...the stage is being set all over the place.)