Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Joebob's Indie Music Thread Redux

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    RIP White Stripes - the duo called it quits last month. As a fellow Detroiter this makes me very sad. I got to see them live twice and they were the best band I ever saw live.

Last edited by Joebob034; 01-30-2012 at 09:56 PM.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Yeah kinda sad. But Jack was far greater than Meg anyways... I'm cool with him putting the effort into his other two projects!!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts
    You know, I like some stuff by the Stripes, but I never found them as great as a lot of people did

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Yeah kinda sad. But Jack was far greater than Meg anyways... I'm cool with him putting the effort into his other two projects!!
    I'm not a big fan of the Dead Weather but I like the 2 Raconteurs albums. I saw the Raconteurs live too they were awesome. Jack sings with Brendan Benson in that band who's another Detroiter and has some pretty good solo albums of his own.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    You know, I like some stuff by the Stripes, but I never found them as great as a lot of people did
    blasphemy!

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post

Sorry Joe I agree with lance... some catchy stuff but nothing groundbreaking imo

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Sorry Joe I agree with lance... some catchy stuff but nothing groundbreaking imo
    double blasphemy

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Here's a Raconteurs song

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Here's Brendan Benson solo

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Last edited by Joebob034; 01-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed