10 News Staff, WTSP

A former Seminole High School student is claiming the woman who made worldwide headlines for claiming she has three breasts held him as a sex slave.

Micheal Squier told the British newspaper The Sun that he met 21-year-old Jasmine Tridevil at her home after they hit it off on Facebook. He told the paper he spent a few weeks there as her sex slave where she forced him to sleep in a dog cage, beat him, cut him, and humiliated him before he was able to escape.

Tridevil admitted to The Sun that she kept Squier as a slave, but denies cutting him or having sex with him.

"Yes, he stayed in my cage and I kept him as a slave," she told the paper. "He stayed at my house for over two weeks. I let him stay because he was homeless. He had to do what I told him, and he liked it. He cut himself. It wasn't me."

Squier also told The Sun that Tridevil's third breast is a fake saying she used some sort of glue to stick it between her two breasts.

10 News recently revealed an incident report where a 3-breast prosthesis was one of the recovered items in Tridevil's luggage that had been stolen, and eventually recovered, at Tampa International Airport.

Tridevil is still insisting her third breast is real. On Sept. 27, she posted on her Facebook page a pictured of the prosthesis saying it's a mold that she made of her chest for a fan who offered her $500 for it.