http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...uncan-has-died

As Bloomberg reports,

Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S., died from the virus while in isolation at a Dallas hospital.

Duncan was diagnosed with the disease on Sept. 30 after contracting it in his native Liberia, where Ebola has infected about 7,500 people, killing half. He had come to the country to marry his girlfriend, Louise Troh, who is now being quarantined and has not yet shown symptoms of the disease.

"It is with profound sadness and heartfelt disappointment that we must inform you of the death of Thomas Eric Duncan this morning at 7:51 am,” Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital said in a statement today.

arrived with little to no symptoms 09/23
admitted 09/30
died 10/08
14 days is all it took despite the first world care
what the fuck are we doing getting involved over there?

all planned

http://truthsector.net/2014/09/26/eb...-ebola-so-far/

As I have reported to you earlier about the BBC claiming, twice, that the very epicenter of the fraudulent and alleged ebola outbreak had/has remained free of ebola “so far,” the BBC now confirms this once again.
After stumbling on the initial two BBC reports I contacted the BBC Complaints Office through the BBC website in order to get a clarification on the matter, whether or not the epicenter had/has remained ebola-free.
On September 12, 2014, I received a confirmation from the BBC that my complaint had been received and that case number CAS-2915640-DHS0H4 had been assigned to it and hereby had been opened.

Eventually, today September 26, 2014, I received the BBC their final response to my complaint and it is quite clear that they do not argue about whether or not the area has/had been free of ebola.
So, from my point of view and considering all the evidence and findings I have gathered so far, the BBC their reconfirmation in this specific matter shows that indeed the Nzerekore region – the FIRST epicenter – is/was ebola-free.
For the record, Gueckedou is located in the Nzerekore region of Guinea.

Liberia has banned all photographs of “Ebola” victims

Indeed curious if the fkn "epicenter of the outbreak" has no cases of ebola.