Thread: Former Ravens Cheerleader, Molly Shattuck, Charged With Rape of Teen

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts

Busted Former Ravens Cheerleader, Molly Shattuck, Charged With Rape of Teen

A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and mother of three has been arrested and accused of having a sexual relationship in Delaware with a 15-year-old boy who attended the same school as her children.

Molly Shattuck, 47, who was the oldest professional cheerleader in the NFL before retiring to raise her children, now faces two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, according to the Delaware State Police.

Shattuck reportedly began flirting with the 15-year-old via Instagram in May, four months before her millionaire husband, Mayo Shattuck, 60, filed for divorce, according to The Baltimore Sun, which cited a Baltimore County court affidavit.

The Delaware State Police said in a news release that the relationship started in Baltimore, where they both live, but culminated in a rented vacation home in Bethany Beach, Delaware.

Shattuck was indicted by a Sussex County Grand Jury in Delaware on Monday, appeared in court today and was released on $84,000 bond, said Sgt. Paul Shavack of the Delaware State Police.

Shattuck did not respond to calls to her home and cell phones, and her attorney, Eugene Maurer, said she had no comment.

Maurer told The Associated Press his client next will appear in court for a case review on Dec. 15.

"Like anybody who would be charged with an offense of this nature, she's quite distraught and dealing with it the best she can," Maurer told the AP. "Obviously, she's very upset about it."

The boy has not been identified because of his age and the nature of the charges. He communicated with Baltimore police on Sept. 26 and investigators relayed that information to the Delaware State Police Major Crimes Unit, Delaware officials said.

Police searched Shattuck's Baltimore home on Oct. 1 and seized property related to the case, the Delaware State Police said. Baltimore County Court officials told ABC News a search warrant and affidavit for the case in Maryland have been sealed in keeping with state law.

The Baltimore County State's Attorney's office said it was deferring prosecution in Maryland, for the time being, "based upon the seriousness of the allegations in Delaware."

Court records showed Shattuck's husband, who was the longtime chairman of a Baltimore-based energy company before switching to his current role of chairman of a Chicago-based energy corporation, filed for divorce two days before that home search.

Both the boy involved in the case and Shattuck's 15-year-old son attend McDonogh School in Owings Mills, Maryland, and the headmaster of the school sent a letter home to parents today about the case, the AP reported. The headmaster's note asserted that the school learned about the "inappropriate behavior by a current parent" on Sept. 24 and it reached out to police.

"While I was instructed by the police not to communicate with you until now because of the criminal investigation, I want you to know that the parent has been prohibited from entering McDonogh's campus and additional security measures have been in place to assure the safety of students since the incident was reported," headmaster Charlie Britton wrote in the letter, according to the AP.

Shattuck was something of a local celebrity in Baltimore after being added to the Ravens' cheer roster in 2005 following just one tryout.

"Mayo called me and said, 'The auditions are on Saturday,'" she said of her application process as part of a 2012 interview with Baltimore Magazine, titled, "The Unsinkable Molly Shattuck." "I flew back, but I needed photos, and I didn't even own a bikini. Mayo took pictures of me in a bra and underwear. I was literally standing in our bathroom for them."

She appeared on an episode of ABC News' "20/20" in 2006 talking about the changing shape of motherhood, telling how her husband found her role sexy but she enjoyed being in front of 70,000 fans, as well.

"Like three seconds into it, it was like, 'My God, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever' - and the football game's going on, and he doesn't care," she told 20/20.

Shattuck was a member of the cheer squad for two years and worked as a coach for six more, according to the AP.

She also runs a lifestyle brand called Vibrant Living and appeared on an episode of "Secret Millionaire," in which she gave $190,000 to people helping the poor.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Looks innocent, must have been distraught from the divorce

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i read this story earlier getting ready for the thread here

the story i read stated that she blew the dude twice and he didn't bang her

A former NFL cheerleader and estranged wife of a prominent energy executive has been arrested on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old boy, police announced Wednesday.

A grand jury indicted Molly Shattuck, 47, on Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, Delaware State Police Sergeant Paul Shavack said.

Shattuck made NFL history in 2005 when she was the oldest cheerleader to be selected for an NFL organisation. She was 38 at the time and the mother of three children when she joined the Baltimore Ravens.

According to a report by WBAL-TV station in Maryland, Shattuck made contact with a 15-year-old boy on Instagram, after which the two exchanged numbers and conversations for an extended period of time before the pair meeting face-to-face.

She allegedly invited the teen to a vacation house, along with her kids, where she provided him with alcohol one night before getting intimate, allegedly performing oral sex on the boy.

She reportedly told him ‘if he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later but he did not go back.’

On September 26, the teenager told police that Shattuck began an inappropriate relationship with him near Baltimore. He said that it culminated with sexual activity at a vacation rental home in August, Sergeant Shavack said. Police executed a search warrant on Shattuck’s home on October 1 and seized items.

The indictment charges Shattuck with providing alcohol to three boys under the legal age for drinking on August 30 and August 31. It also charges that she had sexual contact with one boy.

In Delaware, third-degree rape applies to several instances, including when an older person has sex with an underage person. It is a Class B felony, punishable by two to 25 years in prison.

On Wednesday Shattuck was released on a $84,000 bond after an arraignment in Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown.

In a letter sent Wednesday to parents, the headmaster of the school the teen attends - the McDonogh School in Owings Mills, Maryland - wrote he became aware of “inappropriate behaviour by a current parent” and a student on September 24 and reported the allegations to police.

Shattuck’s website says she has three children, including a 15-year-old son. She is separated from Mayo Shattuck, 60, the former CEO of Baltimore-based Constellation Energy Nuclear Group and the current chairman of Chicago-based Exelon Corporation.

According to online Maryland court records, Molly and Mayo Shattuck filed for divorce on September 29. The Baltimore Sun reported in March that the couple had separated, although Molly Shattuck was reluctant to tell the newspaper exactly when the breakup occurred, saying, “It’s been awhile.”

Shattuck was a cheerleader at the Baltimore Ravens for two years and was a part-time coach for six more years. She is also a fitness consultant and advocate, and published a book in February called Vibrant Living.

Her website, which is now in “maintenance mode,” says she has developed a 21-day plan for health and improved living. A cached version of her biography on the site says she is an ambassador for the American Diabetes Association and works with the American Heart Association. She’s a trustee of the United Way of Central Maryland, and a member of boards for the Baltimore School for the Arts, the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center and the National Children’s Museum.

In 2008, Shattuck appeared on an episode of the ABC-TV reality show Secret Millionaire and gave away $190,000 to people helping the poor.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    20 years ago she might've been innocent

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joebob034 For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-06-2014), Muddy (11-06-2014), Pony (11-06-2014), PorkChopSandwiches (11-06-2014), Teh One Who Knocks (11-06-2014)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,107 Times in 59,910 Posts
    She looks more guilty than innocent

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    gilf

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    but guilty all the same

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    i'd post bail

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Yeah, she's guilty..

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    'You should text my mom, she is obsessed with you': How former NFL cheerleader's son matched up his mother with 15-year-old boy she performed sex act on at beach house

Mother-of-three Molly Shattuck was arrested and charged in connection with a sexual relationship involving a 15-year-old boy on Wednesday
    Police have now revealed that it was her own son who told her victim that his mom 'is obsessed with you' and passed on her cell phone number
    The 47-year-old and 15-year-old soon started to meet for make out sessions in her Cadillac Escalade
    She allegedly performed oral sex on him at least twice over the Labor Day weekend, after first plying him with beer
    The boy opted out of her offer to have sexual intercourse and called his dad to collect him the next day
    Detectives specifically sought a pink lace bra and panties that the victim described when they carried out a search of Shattuck's home
    She has been indicted on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors
    The Baltimore native became the oldest NFL cheerleader in history when she cheered for the Ravens in 2005

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3INMm8S43
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    #PimpinAintEasy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-07-2014)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    what a great wingman!