Thread: Christina Hendricks: My Boobs Are Real!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Christina Hendricks: My Boobs Are Real!

Us Weekly

Natural beauty!

Mad Men's Christina Hendricks thinks it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, says her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

At first, Hendricks wasn't a fan of the 1960s-era clothing she wears on Mad Men to play Joan Holloway. "I was huffing and puffing into this things initially, but now I'm flipping on the garters with ease. It's so great at the beginning of each season to see what's in our characters' wardrobes," she says.

The actress, who models for Vivienne Westwood's jewelry collection, is a longtime fan of the British designer "because her clothes allow you to show off your waistline and shoulders and accentuate your bust," she says. "As a woman with curves, I love that her clothes unapologetically celebrate women."

Hendricks began her career at age 19 as a model. "I'd done ballet for years and was tiny then, a size 4, so I didn't have any problems about conforming to a certain body type," she says. "As you get older your body changes, and I've tried to embrace how I look at every stage… Modeling taught me how to be professional and responsible at a young age. Plus, you experience a lot of rejection and criticism, which is a great boot camp for Hollywood."

So what does the naturally busty star think of women getting breast augmentation surgery? "I hope I'm not encouraging that," she says. "If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learned to love it."

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    get them out and prove it then

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
    Is that an offer?

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I like her on the show, but her extreme sizes are just at the border from hot to freakish.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    Boom!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AntZ View Post
    I like her on the show, but her extreme sizes are just at the border from hot to freakish.
    I'd love to get "freakish" with her!
    Gravity Has Gotten The Best Of Me.