Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Interesting facts about the killing of black males by police officers

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    So I will point out the main points here.
    Same two officers in the same squad car dealing with two different attitudes at the same time net different results.

this...

when a cop tells you to stop moving, put your hands up and shut your mouth...he's not infringing on your rights, he's controlling a fluid situation that could change at any moment

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    that depends, is he detaining you, or questioning you pertinent to a presently ongoing investigation? are you doing something illegal? no? did he state he is arresting you? then...fuckin what, obey me, I am a police officer??

oh right we're assuming the officer even has a reason to have engaged you in the first place...

what? that doesnt happen? please tell me what other things naivete likes to believe

*shakes head*

when you can browbeat cops with actual statues they are breaking, you have a leg to stand on. if they havent broken it first, of course. if not, they violate your rights and get away with it.

that is by design.

under the law if a cop has no reason to engage you, he has no leg to stand on should he want to detain you, unless of course he wants to make up some bullshit reason to have an interaction with you.

knowing the law and what to tell these fuckin thungs (and yes, how to tell them it) is your only chance at not having your rights violated, unless of course you actually are encountering a man of the law and not a thug with a badge.
    Last edited by FBD; 01-19-2015 at 10:36 PM.