Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Teh Fallout Shelter but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Germanwings co-pilot wanted to 'destroy the plane,' locked pilot out of cockpit, says prosecutor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Remember - I dont *have* to come up with a completely logical and consistent timeline - that is the investigators' job to do. All I have to do is find the gaping fuggin holes in the Official Theory and point them out, take a piss right through the hole - and then say this story is logically inconsistent, is contradicted by known facts and I do not believe it. (that is not my expressed intent from the getgo, its just where lies lead me.) I dont have to explain every last little thing, lest I roam too far into conjecture in some cases, because since our information is necessarily limited, we simply cannot explain everything without breaching into conjecture. Like the Cee Cee call - I dont have to explain every last little bit of that, because building 7 already gave it away so badly that one needs not look any further - but perchance one does, too much stuff in 1...2.....5....pentagon.....that goes way contrary to the Convenience Theory. That's what makes "you did great"...."great"...other evidence already ratted the story out. And just like the dude in boston that supposedly had his legs blown off, its just part of creating a meme for people to believe in, follow, and rally around in certain cases. The Cee Cee call is not sufficient on its own to determine the fraud of 911. It just just another scene in a fictional representation of the day, and having things on the audio like "you did great" just undermines any credibility it might have had.

All one has to do is point out where the Official Theory of Convenience is logically inconsistent and or impossible - and with a story that's got more holes in it than great gramp's barn that he built in the 1960s, that still stands today....it isnt exactly a hard task, it just requires paying attention to details.

I only type so much because having governments take over planes and force them into mountains, or detonate big buildings and make up some other story is serious shit. The swindle is serious, and seriously huge, and the more people that wake up and understand this, the better.
    Last edited by FBD; 04-02-2015 at 02:30 PM.