Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    I just bought another guitar

My dad bought "the cheapest electric guitar on amazon" a few days ago after watching a review video on youtube and, tbf, it ain't actually bad for £60! I got the job of setting it up for him, and of course putting it through it's paces I stripped, cleaned and rebuilt my old Laney valve amp earlier in the week and got my multi-effects pedal back on the go, hours just disappeared! Been trying (to no avail) to get my old Ibanez Roadstar 2 working but it has me beat atm (my mate, the Ibanez's ex-owner, says it had water damage to the electrics and there is a fair bit of corrosion in there). I got it for free so no complaints, jst won't be able to play it until i can get it into my guy at the shop...... which is currently closed

Anyhow......... i'd always fancied a Tele, and it's one guitar i've never owned, so i started looking around and stumbled upon this video:

Just bought a 2nd hand one on ebay for £100 including delivery At that price it was pretty easy to push the button on!
    Squiers are a surprisingly good value for a budget guitar. They're basically cheap Fenders, and in some cases, you can upgrade the Squier's hardware with Fender replacements. Squiers are usually known as the guitars you buy to mod. The Affinities are better than the Bullets, so if you picked up an Affinity, you did yourself a favor. Around November last year, my brother asked me what a good beginner guitar would be for my younger nephew and I pointed him to a Squier Affinity Stratocaster on the Guitar Center website.
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 04-11-2020 at 03:42 AM.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Goofy (04-17-2020)