Thread: Capello sends Owen highlights DVD

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

Amusing Capello sends Owen highlights DVD

FABIO Capello has responded to Michael Owen questioning his exile from the England squad by burning him a DVD of the last five years of his career.

The DVD features an extended interview with Owen's favourite seat
    The England manager has provided a commentary pointing out all the times Owen can be seen sitting on the bench playing with his phone.

He has also added a blooper reel of the alleged striker warming up on the touchline during a match before returning to his world class seat for the rest of it.

Capello said: "I understand Michael's frustration but there are many factors in the selection process and somebody being a jumped-up little tit can sometimes be a deal-breaker.

"Admittedly this hasn't hampered Terry, Rooney, Gerrard and at least 15 others but then they haven't produced a 34-page brochure about themselves as if they were a new Audi.

"We simply have somebody ahead of him in the pecking order in every department - Heskey is better at not scoring goals, Carrick is better at being permanently injured and Joe Cole is better at strutting around like a deluded ponce."

Copies of the Owen DVD will be available to buy next week, with retailers warning that the disc will initially play brilliantly but start to break down on a regular basis and will cost an absolute fortune, despite the fact consumers will probably only play it a couple of times a year.

Owen is said to be disappointed by Capello's response, a reaction which has unfortunately torn his left anterior disappointment cartilage.

I might be losing it... Softdreamer's Avatar
    behind the 2 way mirror in your bathroom.
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    How far teh mighty fell.

I LOVED him at liverpool, such grace and a deadly finish..

now.. well, let the mancs have him for free

come back to my place, I'll show you how to drink tequila.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    hilarious! I bet Capello will be wondering why he didn't come up with that hiself.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I have a very vague idea as to who these people are, but this is fucking hilarious.