#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Bigfoot 6-Year-Old Girl, Police Officer Encounter ‘Bigfoot’ in West Alabama

by Cryptozoology News

Ala. — A woman in West Alabama says her granddaughter and a police officer encountered an unidentified animal she believes could be Bigfoot.

The woman, who chose to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the sighting took place on July 16 in her own backyard.

“I had my granddaughter over at my house. She was in the living room while I had to run down the road to get my mail,” she recounts. “When I came back, I went to clean the kitchen, it was around 2 in the evening.”

Reportedly, the girl then went to the kitchen looking for her grandmother.

“She had a very strange look on her face, I said ‘what is it baby?’, she said she had seen a “very tall and shinny black man” running through the back yard through the French doors. She was scared.”

According to the woman, the 6 year old described the man “as tall as the porch” — 8 feet– and that he didn’t have any clothes on him. She didn’t think it was a person because “there are not neighbors for miles”.

“Me and my husband have been hearing yells, screams, wood knocks and even had them climbing up on there porch roof knocking on our bedroom wall. We have also found footprints,” she said. “I knew right away it wasn’t a man, it wasn’t her imagination. I believe these creatures have been watching my children and us for quite some time. I am worried about my grandchildren, but they have never harmed anything. It is a little more worrisome now because they are coming out in plain daylight, it seems.”

But it looks like the ordeal didn’t finish that day. The Alabaman says that about 10 days later, she was trying to catch some sleep at 3 a.m. when she noticed a strange vehicle with its lights on parked on her property.

“It looked like the person in the car had some kind of light out the window shinning it on the house, around the yard. I came out but the car sped away. Later I called the Sheriff’s office to ask them to see if they could patrol this area more at night.”

It turns out her granddaughter was not the only one to spot the odd “creature”. She says that the next day, a County patrol car arrived to her property and a police officer came out.

“He introduced himself and said ‘I came by to tell you it was me that was pulled in your driveway last night. I was riding by and I saw something moving in your yard that had red glowing eyes. I stopped and turned around and pulled up in the drive and I saw something about 8 feet tall. Its eyes were red. What I saw was very real.’ He got a really good look at it. He said it shook him up really bad! He wouldn’t go into much detail but he said it shook him up really bad. He said he wouldn’t come back if I called and suggested to call the BFRO,” the woman said.

She believes the officer is afraid of being ridiculed about the sighting and that she knows this because she has experienced that problem first hand.

“An officer has been trained to be very of observant, to bring out every detail. I am sure he didn’t turn his blue lights on that night because he would have had to come on up in the driveway to tell me what he has seen, which would mean having to walk all the way to my door in the dark.”

The woman says that someone working at the police station told her the officer had not written a report but that he had been sending emails regarding the strange sighting.

“She was chuckling… I think they were already making fun of him,” she said.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of last year, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

In late January, a retired police officer from California made similar claims about an encounter he reportedly had with the creature as a child.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In late July, a state trooper from Washington claimed Bigfoot is real and that is able to interact with these creatures frequently.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    so many bigfoots