Thread: Outrage as NYC man forces wife to walk naked in street 'after catching her sending nude pictures to other men'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Justice Outrage as NYC man forces wife to walk naked in street 'after catching her sending nude pictures to other men'

By Thomas Burrows for MailOnline

This shocking clip appears to show the cruel moment a man humiliated his wife by making her walk naked down the road - after he caught her 'sexting' other men.

In the disturbing clip, the man trails the woman - who covers her modesty in nothing but a white towel - appears shaken but remarkably calm given her ordeal.

As he follows her, he shouts 'she's a tart', 'b****' and 'w****' and berates her for messaging seven other men.

The clip has provoked anger on social media, while others have questioned whether the clip is genuine.

As the woman walks down the street, which the post claims is in New York, with the towel wrapped round her, he shouts in Spanish: 'Take off your towel! Co-operate b****. Show what you are, so pretty and so great.

'She's a tart. Let's go. Let's go. Say hi to the camera and say why you're doing this.

'Take off your towel and pay the price for the shame I feel after telling you how pretty you were and that I wanted to start a family with you, but it the meantime you were talking to seven other men.'

The woman retorted: 'But not to have sex with them.'

This only served to anger him further and he scoffed: 'Oh wow, not to have sex! But conversations about kissing, with "love", "babe" and the pictures.'

As she continued to walk away from him, he said: 'Take off your towel. You're going to pay the price like a w****'.

'Since you're a w****, pose like a w****. Damn w****'

'Now the guys you're talking to will see if you're worth it, talking to seven men while I was with you.'

He then ripped the towel from her, leaving her completely naked in the street, apart from a pair of boots.

As she tried to hide between parked cars, he continued to hurl insults at her.

She then tried to cover her modesty with the protective sheet for a motorbike.

As she stood with the sheet wrapped round her, he said: 'Now, like that, yes. That's what you're worth.

'Do you really think I'm going to stay with you while you're sending and receiving naked pictures, you damn b****?'

She then replied saying: 'Give me the towel.'

But he refuses, telling her bluntly: 'This is what you deserve.'

It's not clear where in New York the footage was taken, but some reports claim it was in Harlem.

The video provoked outrage from many people on social media.

One wrote: 'I don't know what she did and I don't care. Nobody deserves to be humiliated [like that].'

Another commented: 'Maybe this is just a hint why she was talking to other men...'

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    where's the video?

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Now now the internet hordes will retaliate and humiliate him in a far worse way to prove that nobody should be humiliated like that.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Janus View Post
    where's the video?
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b1_1453224883

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Muddy (01-24-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    This is fucking mean and petty.

I've been cheating on too. Go drinking with your friends, laugh when she blows your phone up begging for forgiveness, and then move on. Her life is shit now and mine isn't and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that made me a bit happy... but I can't even imagine dragging that girl naked through the streets. I expect that shit in the third world. The guy is just as much of an animal IMO.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-24-2016), Muddy (01-24-2016), RBP (01-24-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks

Police arrest NYC man accused of making girlfriend parade naked on street

A man who allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend unless she walked naked on the streets of New York City’s Harlem was arrested on charges of choking, child abuse, coercion and assault.

The New York Daily News is reporting that NYPD officers arrested Jason Melo, 24, on suspicion of beating and choking his girlfriend in front of her 3-year-old child because she flirted with other men.

Sources told the paper that Melo then punched her in the face and threatened to kill her if she didn’t walk out into the freezing January day.

As she walked down the street wearing only a towel and boots, Melo recorded her, taunting her in Spanish with things like, “Participate, pretty doggie,” “pay the price of your shame” and “pose there, next to the other trash.”

The poor woman’s sin? Communicating with other men.

“After I had told you how pretty you are and that I wanted to have a family with you,” he can be heard saying on the video, “and you talking to seven men.”

He also warned the 22-year-old woman, whose identity is being withheld, her that he would post the video online and “let the world decide” about her transgression.

The original post has been removed, but the website LiveLeak.com published a portion of the video, and social media caught notice of it.

So did one powerful New Yorker, Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, who was quoted by the Daily News as saying, “Posting that video online perpetuated the abuse, which New York City does not tolerate. We are steadfast in our efforts to make sure all victims of abuse are aware of the many resources available as we strive to make New York City's public and private spaces safe for all women and girls.”

Before his arrest late Wednesday, Melo took to Instagram to defend his actions in the creation and distribution on the video. In a series of posts, he speaks directly into the camera and to those who would judge him.

“I ask forgiveness of all the ladies,” he said in Spanish. “I feel bad as a man.”

But he also pleaded, “I’m not as bad as they’re painting me … So many things have happened to me since [posting the video]. I don’t feel well, and I have had thoughts of taking my own life.”