Thread: We were abducted by aliens: the beautiful women who claim ET’s got them pregnant

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

X-File We were abducted by aliens: the beautiful women who claim ET’s got them pregnant

By Jon Austin - The Express

A BIZARRE group claims it is creating a race of human-alien hybrids by having sex with extra terrestrials which then take their children into outer space.

The US-based Hybrid Children Community, is trying to recruit more parent breeders, in a bid top "evolve" the human race into a new sub-species which will take over the Earth when the children currently conveniently housed on giant space ships "return to our planet".

Women in the group, who include young glamorous 20-somethings, even claim mating with reptile-like lizards was the best sex they have ever experienced.

These include Bridget Nielsen, 27, from Sedona, Arizona, who is a hybrid mum and medium who charges $65 (£46) for an over the phone session to put parents, who believe they may have conceived hybrid children, in touch with they offspring, according to the community's website.

Describing sex with a lizard being on a spaceship, she said: "It was great. It was an incredible super primal, super raw, super primal sexual experience.

"There was a really freedom and we were really going for it. It was the best sex I ever had."

Another young hybrid mum is Aluna Verse, from Los Angeles, California.

Bridget Nielsen in a YouTube video from 2012 when she underwent alien abduction regression

Between them Bridget and Aluna claim to have 13 children fathered by aliens.

The website, which also charges for other similar sessions and asks for donations, says there are millions of hybrid parents on Earth who have conceived children with aliens either through artificial insemination or full sex, and many remain unaware.

The community was founded by Sharon McCormick, aged in her 60s, and former marketing executive Miss Nielsen.

On the website Ms McCormick says: "Since I discovered six and a half years ago that I have many hybrid children, my mission in life has become to help spread the word that they’re real, positive and loving, and to support the parents, siblings and friends of these remarkable kids.

"The concept of hybrid children is so new to so many of us that I believe connecting with each other is of primary importance for moving us all ahead toward the day when we will be vibrationally ready for the children to arrive on Earth."

Members of the group believe aliens have been harvesting their DNA to create children that combine the best of both human and alien characteristics over a period several years.

Breeding programme: Artwork of children

Miss Nielson said alien sex was the "best ever" and refuted claims from sceptics of a lack of evidence for the cosmic carnal encounters, saying ETs only take women who, "want to be taken".

She lives with her dad but claims to have four boys and six girls who she has regular contact with.

She said: "They are not just taking our children - they are creating a hybrid race to better humanity."

The parents draw their hybrid children who look, as you might expect like a human/reptilian cross breed with big black eyes.

Ms Verse, a computer game designer who claims to have three hybrids, says she was taken on board a spaceship in a "dream state" and she has vivid memories of the sex.

She said: "I was in a classroom setting with other humans.

"All of sudden I'm sat next to this green reptilian creature and immediately I'm so sexually turned on looking at this being.

Founder members: Sharon McCormick (left) and Bridgit Nielsen

"I was very surprised. We're making love in this classroom in front of everyone. Everyone turned their attention to us.

"It sounds crazy and people have asked if I'm off my meds, but this is really happening."

Philip Mollica, from Clarkston, Michigan, aged in his 50s, claims to have been discovering his hybrid children since 2012.

He said: " I feel a great love for these children, mine and all the others as well. I look forward with great anticipation as this all unfolds."

In an almost cult-like move, the group say they are planning to establish a property where they can live together as a safe place for their children to visit.

Ms Nielson said: "It will be somewhere away from the cities, somewhere where the children can visit, run free and express themselves. People say we are crazy but we are not, this is really happening to us."

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The truth is staring you right in the face, yet you still mock

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Lunatics are staring me in the face

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    My Halloween costume just keeps paying off!

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    You dressed as a beautiful woman?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    You dressed as a beautiful woman?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts