Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17073085

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Better put my money on Vitali knocking him out within 3 then

How fuckin' stupid is that Making Wlad angry before a fight might be a good idea, would get him to open up a bit more........ but Vitali? Vitali has a granite chin, the only way to beat him is to outbox him/outspeed him....... and you cant do that when you're sleeping on the canvas

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts

it gets better

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Chisora really is a tube He also spat water in Wlad's face just before the fight........... i've a feeling he's gonna wind up with a ban

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Chisora & haye are wankers, i say let them and their 'my entourage is better than yours' have a royal rumble style fight and see which one is the bigger wanker . . . . er i mean boxer

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    thing is Chisora did ok in the fight he wasn't ko'ed and just seemed to lack the idea's and power to deal with Vitali,he spits the water into Wlad's face and seem to want to fight him straight after the fight then goes after haye the blokes a nutter

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    thing is Chisora did ok in the fight he wasn't ko'ed and just seemed to lack the idea's and power to deal with Vitali,he spits the water into Wlad's face and seem to want to fight him straight after the fight then goes after haye the blokes a nutter
    He has created a bit of 'buzz' though, people will be interested in a Chisora-Haye/Chisora-Wlad fight now......... it would definitely make money now

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    if he's allowed to fight again

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    if he's allowed to fight again

Yeah, i can see him copping a lengthy ban......... Haye might get banned too actually

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    good to both if they do get banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Chisora has an indefinate lifetime ban, but i'd guess its gonna get lifted as soon as Chisora gets a big paycheck fight and the WBC get their cut

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News

Dereck Chisora has been suspended indefinitely by the World Boxing Council for his behaviour before and after his fight with Vitali Klitschko.

British heavyweight Chisora was involved in a brawl with countryman David Haye at the news conference after his defeat by the Ukrainian in Munich.

“I don't understand how someone can be banned without having a hearing. I've never heard of anything like that”

Frank Warren
    Chisora's manager

Chisora also slapped Klitschko at the weigh-in and spat water in the face of his brother Wladimir before the bout.

The WBC said it was "one of the worst behaviours ever by a professional".

The body demanded Chisora, 28, should seek anger management treatment before it considers whether to lift the suspension.

Jose Sulaiman, president of the WBC, said the authority would also look to impose a "serious" fine on the Zimbabwe-born fighter.

The Londoner, ranked 14th in the WBC's heavyweight division, will also be taken out of the organisation's rankings.

"The WBC is absolutely condemning behaviours that are not to be accepted in boxing under any circumstances and will act as soon as it can proceed to impose the fines and sanctions as we consider necessary," a statement read.

"Boxers are gentlemen and show to the world an example of honour and fair play when, after a tremendous battle, they go to the centre of the ring to pay respect to each other.

Use accessible player and disable flyout menus"Dereck Chisora is not going to tarnish the sport for those born in the humblest beds, who become sports heroes of the world to live a life of dignity and pride."

The WBC statement made no mention of Haye, who is currently unlicensed.

Chisora is due before a British Boxing Board of Control hearing on 14 March, and his manager Frank Warren told BBC Radio 5 live: "I don't understand how someone can be banned without having a hearing. I've never ever heard of anything like that. There's been no hearing.

"There were some things which he did which absolutely were wrong and he shouldn't have done, and I'm not condoning that but there were a lot of things happening behind the scenes. All this stuff needs to be taken into consideration before anyone decides what happened.

"Everybody is entitled to natural justice no matter what they've done."

Underdog Chisora earned plenty of plaudits despite his points defeat by heavy favourite Klitschko in Munich on 18 February.

But all the post-fight headlines were overshadowed by the brawl between Chisora and former WBA champion Haye, who lost to Wladimir Klitschko in July.

Chisora threatened to shoot Haye after the clash and was detained by German police the following morning, though he was later released without charge.

Haye, who has officially retired from the sport, left the country without speaking to police, while it has been reported that it could take Munich police two weeks to question him because of red tape.

Both fighters have since apologised for their behaviour.

The German Boxing Federation have already indicated that neither Chisora nor Haye will be welcome to fight again on German soil.

BBC boxing commentator Mike Costello believes the outcome of the BBBofC hearing will be pivotal for Chisora's future.

"They have his licence and if they decide to ban him then his only option is leaving the country to try to get a licence - but even that won't be straight forward because they will support whatever decision the BBBofC come to," Costello told BBC Radio 5 live.

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    hope he doesn't get it back nor haye

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    David Haye and Dereck Chisora to fight at Upton Park

David Haye and Dereck Chisora are to face each other in a fight sanctioned by the Luxembourg Boxing Federation on 14 July at Upton Park.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17987600

what a joke ,i can see this being a shit fight full of headbutts and low blows a playground brawl rather than something to showcase british boxing