Only good thing to come out of Dundee
    Crocodile Dundee was a fake..

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    The FBI knew this guy was casing disney?
    We had a conversation last night about how an attack at that park would be horrible.. They do search bags at least at the entrances.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,889 Posts
    Alright then. My 2 cents. Consider my background for a moment, growing up with firearms, expert marksman on several platforms. Trained in urban combat as well as more traditional. Despite what you may think from movies, there is no way in hell one guy pulled this off. I've been in some situations, not full on war, granted, but have been shot at, and shot others. No fucking way did he do this by himself. Rant off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

FBD (06-13-2016)

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Mr Trump, speaking in New Hampshire, said, "When I'm elected I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies."
    Meanwhile presidential contender Donald Trump has renewed his controversial call to ban Muslims entering the US.
    "They're pouring in and we don't know what we're doing," the Republican said.
    out of interested how would this help , Omar Mateen was born in the US , i understand stopping the movements from the middle east but it won't stop home grown killers

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    immigration is just cover, so either 1) trump doesnt know that and honestly thinks this has anything to do with immigration or 2) he's not tipping his hand on it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

redred (06-13-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    immigration is just cover, so either 1) trump doesnt know that and honestly thinks this has anything to do with immigration or 2) he's not tipping his hand on it
    Bro.. I love you... But you are really fucking paranoid and Im starting to feel that your mental health may be in jeopardy.. Everything we talk about you tie back to some elaborate hoax that's occurring. Shit man!! Hillary cant even delete a few emails without getting caught.. What level of consciousness do you think exists out there to be able to pull all this shit off that you think is a masterminded hoax? I could see maybe 1 or 2 things.. But you think everything is a hoax. There's no gad damn way... You said it yourself, you are way too holed up in your residence to really know whats going on out there.... Cut off the computer and get your ass outside!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Goofy (06-14-2016), redred (06-13-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Bro.. I love you... But you are really fucking paranoid and Im starting to feel that your mental health may be in jeopardy.. Everything we talk about you tie back to some elaborate hoax that's occurring. Shit man!! Hillary cant even delete a few emails without getting caught.. What level of consciousness do you think exists out there to be able to pull all this shit off that you think is a masterminded hoax? I could see maybe 1 or 2 things.. But you think everything is a hoax. There's no gad damn way... You said it yourself, you are way too holed up in your residence to really know whats going on out there.... Cut off the computer and get your ass outside!!!
    If I'm crazy, then I've been crazy my entire life, and I've never been a harm to others my only bad advice usually involved drinking and women

I only tie the things in that fit the narrative, bro. So when johnny drinks too much and drags his wife by the hair down the street, I know the only fault is with johnny and his drinking, and maybe his wife's bitchiness too.

But when some mad ass shit happens and ooh look its muslims again, its ISIS again, its another AR 15, its another crowded place where people cant defend themselves and somehow there's not much ambulance response, eyewitnesses describing things that dont jive with the news reports, interviews on TV cut off mid stream, the guy buying guns and his background check flies right by even though he's on an FBI watch list.

cmon dude....like I was saying, how bad and in your face does it have to get? I get the feeling most of you guys would need a live on air admittance from Obama complete with signed reports from the government saying "sorry, we had to do it" for you guys to believe something other than what the news says.

15 years later and you guys still cant even accept certain truths about the event that ushered this in to our country, I dont really have any expectation for most of yas outside of following what the news says.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If I'm crazy, then I've been crazy my entire life, and I've never been a harm to others my only bad advice usually involved drinking and women

I only tie the things in that fit the narrative, bro. So when johnny drinks too much and drags his wife by the hair down the street, I know the only fault is with johnny and his drinking, and maybe his wife's bitchiness too.

But when some mad ass shit happens and ooh look its muslims again, its ISIS again, its another AR 15, its another crowded place where people cant defend themselves and somehow there's not much ambulance response, eyewitnesses describing things that dont jive with the news reports, interviews on TV cut off mid stream, the guy buying guns and his background check flies right by even though he's on an FBI watch list.

cmon dude....like I was saying, how bad and in your face does it have to get? I get the feeling most of you guys would need a live on air admittance from Obama complete with signed reports from the government saying "sorry, we had to do it" for you guys to believe something other than what the news says.

15 years later and you guys still cant even accept certain truths about the event that ushered this in to our country, I dont really have any expectation for most of yas outside of following what the news says.
    I have seen a lot of source videos.. That's the beauty of the internet.. If you dig deeper than the surface you can usually see some of the real deal that happens out there. But you are going way way over board on some of this stuff.. I think you're going to need Buzz Aldrin to punch you in the face to prove to you that the moon landing was real...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

redred (06-13-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    but we're not talking about the moon, we're talking about our long and storied history of false flags that became vastly accelerated in the past 15 years

or maybe its just a coincidence that there's a complete lack of bell curve to the operations, the dudes are either so highly trained that they kill swaths of people with accuracy that would make the terminator raise an eyebrow, or they are so idiot incompetent that they cant even light their underwear on fire

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you fuggin guys believed the hebdo attack ffs, with the "policeman" getting "shot in the head" despite the video clearly showing the cardboard blank poink off the sidewalk and there was no blood from what should have been a massive gusher...

so I dont wanna hear how the news said it was dem evil terrisss' again.

every time some shit like this happens, I point out discrepancies about 'em. I only get to point 'em out when they exist, it helps nobody for me to make up bullshit!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    but we're not talking about the moon, we're talking about our long and storied history of false flags that became vastly accelerated in the past 15 years

or maybe its just a coincidence that there's a complete lack of bell curve to the operations, the dudes are either so highly trained that they kill swaths of people with accuracy that would make the terminator raise an eyebrow, or they are so idiot incompetent that they cant even light their underwear on fire
    Social media has become vastly accelerated in the last 15 years you can photo shop and edit things to your liking and post it within minutes just like you claim the mainstream media does

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,894 Times in 11,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Janus View Post
    If I recall history correctly, that's exactly how we kicked your people's asses over 200 years ago.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you fuggin guys believed the hebdo attack ffs, with the "policeman" getting "shot in the head" despite the video clearly showing the cardboard blank poink off the sidewalk and there was no blood from what should have been a massive gusher...

so I dont wanna hear how the news said it was dem evil terrisss' again.

every time some shit like this happens, I point out discrepancies about 'em. I only get to point 'em out when they exist, it helps nobody for me to make up bullshit!
    It's all good.. I still respect your opinion. As a friend, I just feel it's my duty to say my piece.. it's not to harm you.. just to say I think you are taking it too far and it may not be healthy putting so much heart into it..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (06-14-2016)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts