http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Interesting read - as usual, TLDR for most of the crew here

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    I dunno...interesting, but I'm left unconvinced. I can show you 100 people who look like Lennon...in my own family. My roots are in Liverpool and most of my cousins have the same Lennon nose, including me. When the Romans invaded, they bred with the locals and that roman nose is all over Liverpool. I lived there for a time so I know of what I speak.

Mark David Chapman copped to it and regretted his act. Wouldn't he spill any beans by now?

I have spoken to Zak Nilsson (son of Harry) and he described Yoko as being absolutely grief-stricken. That would mean she definitely wasn't in on it.

Would he have left his son Sean? Listen to John's last album and he adored his son and looked forward to raising him. Also, he was mending fences with his son Julian. Plus the violent way he went out - not the way a guy who "gives peace a chance" would choose to fake. It wouldn't help any peace movements he was involved in to be shot by a crazed fan...if he was killed in a car crash or some such way I'd believe the "John isn't dead" scenario more.

AND I talked with the sister of one of the people who tried tirelessly to get him to hang on after being shot - a NY hospital worker. This guy continued to work on him long after he knew there was no hope because "it was John-fuckin' Lennon".

Another thing I want to add to get stereo-geeky - an AKAI GX-635D - I have a model up from that one. That model has 2 VU Meters not 6 as stated. What's shown in the picture as the VU meters is something on top of the Reel to Reel. (The model I have has 4 meters - as in Quadraphonic) - an AKAI GX-635D-SS. Akai didn't make one with 6 meters.

Colour me unconvinced. With the amount of coincidences of me and John Lennon (like my real first name for instance) maybe I am the Walrus... Ko ko ca choo!
    Last edited by Noilly Pratt; 07-07-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Most of what I thought was interesting was the specific physical features - noses are one thing, but moles, scars, teeth configurations all lining up is beyond just a nose - and whenever you start seeing blackstone group et al , it becomes all about the money